• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 anyone? Updated as of June 13

Shadow Cat

The Oncoming Storm
Roleplay Availability
Hello visitor!

First off, my roleplaying style:

I usually only play females. I will always have a female as my main character if I do happen to play a male. In these fandom roleplays I will be playing a female OC. I would prefer to roleplay with someone who is interested in playing a male canon. I usually reply with 2 to 3 paragraphs, and I expect you to do the same. I am looking for a literate roleplayer, preferably a seasoned one. (As in experienced. Not like food seasoned). I would also love for some degree of romance to be involved. Below are a list of pairings and fandoms I am interested in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heroes

Peter Petrelli x OC

Sylar x OC

House M.D***CRAVING***

(
For this one, we would both be playing multiple characters)

Person of Interest

Finch x OC (One of us may play Reese as well)

Criminal Minds

(We would be doing the entire team, plus an optional OC for both of us)

Supernatural ***CRAVING***

Dean x OC

Sam x OC

Cas x OC

(Using entire group plus OC for both is an option for this one)

Sherlock

Sherlock x OC (One of us may play John as well)

Merlin

Arthur x OC

ROTG

(Probably whole group plus OC)

Lucifer (Not even sure if anyone watches this, but would love to roleplay it)

Lucifer x OC

Scorpion

(Would do whole group plus OC)

*NEW ADDITIONS*

The Flash

Barry x Metahuman OC

Jurassic World ***CRAVING***

Owen x OC

The Maze Runner

Newt x OC (would prefer movie version description wise, and would take place in first movie, with the rest of the group as NPCs)

Psych ***CRAVING***

Shawn x OC (With group as NPCs)

Chuck ***CRAVING***

Chuck x OC (With others as NPCs)

Star Trek

Kirk x OC

Spock x OC

Ghost Adventures

Zak Bagans x OC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it. If you are interested, please feel free to shoot me a message. I am open to doing multiple roleplays with one person, or doing as many roleplays as I get replies for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a House M.D. role play but I normally prefer playing a lead female role as well. I could attempt playing House, I can't play multiple characters, I can NPC them and write them into a scene if need be. PM me if interested, if not. Count this as a friendly bump.

I'd be up for hawkeye and romanoc, as well as tony and OC if you want to double up.

I would be interested in Berry x OC! I just need to know what type of berry personality. I've seen one where he is comedic and I've seen one where is not comedic.

Hey! Are you up for a Maze Runner RP at the moment? I would be more than happy to play Newt.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back