*Falls from the sky*

Mystikelh

Boop-inator
Salutation!

I'm MystikGalaxy, or Mystikelh, or simply Mystik. I've been RPing for a long time. I can't quite put a number on it, but it has been for many years. I have a few OCs (some of them a lot more developed than others) that I love RPing with. They have their own universe, setting, and stories, and I would love to create a plot for them, but I haven't been able to figure out one. I'm very bad at creating interesting plots.

So instead, I enjoy RPing with them in whatever story that looks interesting to me. So even if they have their own setting, I do a lot of AUs to be able to RP a lot of things. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a lot of RPs to participate in for a while now in other forums or games I go to for RPing. Maybe I'm too picky on my RPs, but I always look for something that is going to be a fun adventure! So I came here to see if I would have more luck with my researches.

Even though I have been RPing a lot, my posts are still not very lengthy. English isn't my first language and I tend to stop to get the other participant's reaction and rely on them to proceed with the story. Also, very long posts make me somewhat light headed.

Anyway, that's about it about my RPing skills. I can't wait to start because I have been itching for a good RP for a while!
See ya!

Oh. Sure.

The two I use the most are Metaralis Outteridge and Delastarh Nagahoshi (I have a weird naming process, haha). They are a duo of mercenaries in a Science Fantasy setting. I have a huge character sheet for both of them, but I won't copy/paste them here because it would take a lot of space.
You could say Metaralis is the more experimented one with the job. He's a bit cynical, but not unfriendly. Sometimes doesn't think about his own wellbeing when under pressure.
Delastarh is more friendly. Always using the diplomatic approach at first. He tries to keep Meta from losing his head (literally) in battle. His family is rich, but he wants to earn his own wealth on his own.

There's a lot, LOT more about them. But like I said it would take too much space.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds really cool. We should RP sometime, methinks.

Tell me more about your naming process? You can never have too many strategies for naming characters.

Well, most of the time I just make up the first name by putting syllables together, and the last name has a meaning related to the character. That makes a weird looking name, but I like how they sound and they are original. That's all.

(Btw, I love your avatar. Zarla makes good comics.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back