• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™ : ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ช๐™š๐™จ (2.0) CLOSED

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

folsom prison blues

johnny cash

overview.

W
    ar. War never changes. In the year 2279, spliced somewhere between the Project Purity success in the Capital Wasteland and the inevitable Second Battle of Hoover Dam, Americaโ€™s Midwest has made quite a name for herself. In the heart of it all, Chicago-- a once vibrant and bustling capital, The Windy City-- has been struck down and built back up at least three times by now. Nearly a hundred years ago, the outskirts of Chicago were tamed by the rogue Eastern Brotherhood of Steel, and the locals there whoโ€™d survived the last Battle of Chicago. Since then, the inner city has been attempted a dozen times over to be claimed once more.

Known Raider clans have stripped the land and staked themselves where most inconvenient, making the city itself a war on the streets. Above ground, however? With Chicago being the birthplace for skyscrapers, and although most were flattened in the Great War, those that remained became highly sought out positions of power. Successful attempts to settle in these great skyscrapers has yielded a power dynamic of sorts, not unlike the lords and ladies of yore who sat atop their grand castles overlooking their vassals and land. In such a way, Chicago citizens designated themselves with such titles, and before long slavery became the norm as to reap the land and defend the streets against the Raiders who were not leaving anytime soon.

The Eastern Brotherhood has cut off contact with the city, nestled in their outskirts, though some reports do speak of sightings of Brotherhood scouting parties, looking for something.

The Enclave lurks, remnants deposed from the Capital Brotherhood's swift decimation of them posed somewhere Northwest of Illinois. Little is known about them.

You areโ€ฆ someone from somewhere, stuck in the middle of it all. Perhaps youโ€™ve got a family, or no one to miss you, but by some stroke of luck or misfortune, you have found yourself kidnapped. Enslaved, really. Along with six other individuals, trapped in a cage, our RP starts with waiting to be bought. Or killed. Or to escape. When a wealthy Lord from Chicago makes himself known, and buys your โ€˜freedomโ€™, itโ€™s made clear that this is not simple catch and release: heโ€™s got a purpose for you, and the most that anyone can do is bite their tongue and expect the worst.

Turns out, the worldโ€™s got a lot more surprises up its sleeve.

intro

roles

rules

FALLOUT :

windy city
blues

genre

sci-fi, adventure

status

accepting

spots open

5/7

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

It'll be on discord once the final cast/apps are decided! <3 For you and anyone else if you have any questions or concepts feel free to ask here or DM myself or idalie idalie !
Noted! Though I am afraid I have always loathed real face claims. Can never find the right one for the character I've got in mind.

Noted! Though I am afraid I have always loathed real face claims. Can never find the right one for the character I've got in mind.
They can be loathsome! Faceclaims are usually an 'estimate' really anyway for aesthetic, they don't have to be the complete image. If you find someone similar enough/halfway decent to get an image the rest can be description. Not too impartial to just written descriptions for appearances and whatnot anyway!

They can be loathsome! Faceclaims are usually an 'estimate' really anyway for aesthetic, they don't have to be the complete image. If you find someone similar enough/halfway decent to get an image the rest can be description. Not too impartial to just written descriptions for appearances and whatnot anyway!
Now a written description i can certainly do!

CS's up yet?

Ah more fallout would love a power armor type maybe the Einstein

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the interest everyone!! Will be getting the CS thread up today or tomorrow!

No power armour unfortunately; sorry didnโ€™t see this message when it initially sent.
Just saw this and wanted to say...

This Is Fine GIF

To be fair, it would be very overpowered, unless you were doing fusion core rule.

Just saw this and wanted to say...

This Is Fine GIF

To be fair, it would be very overpowered, unless you were doing fusion core rule.
Yeah! Itโ€™s an aspect that could be brought in later with a single suit, but unless youโ€™re playing the game power armour is just aesthetic in RP, and an overpowered aesthetic at that. The premise is, also, everyone waking up having been taken captive with none of their belongings; so it simply wouldnโ€™t be anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

Do we all have to be regional to Illinois?
You do not! It would work best to make your way at least to the State or in any adjacent ones but feel free to stretch reality a bit to make it make sense. Letโ€™s just say that your characters have been chosen for their skills and would be sought outโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค“

Users who are viewing this thread

Back