• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: The Second Civil War

James laughed and nodded his head. "Thanks for the compliment. I was a slave for 15 years so I had to be tough. I didn't really do anything they told me to do so I they decided to make me some type of gladiator, make me fight the other slaves you know?" James paced around for awhile before he groaned. He turned to Zeus when an idea sprung into his head. "Hey, how about me and you go to New Vegas? I've heard from some travelers that there's a bunch of mutants there!" He put his hand out and smiled. "What do you say? Wanna go on an adventure with me?"

(@Steel Zinogre )

AvidElmV2 said:
James laughed and nodded his head. "Thanks for the compliment. I was a slave for 15 years so I had to be tough. I didn't really do anything they told me to do so I they decided to make me some type of gladiator, make me fight the other slaves you know?" James paced around for awhile before he groaned. He turned to Zeus when an idea sprung into his head. "Hey, how about me and you go to New Vegas? I've heard from some travelers that there's a bunch of mutants there!" He put his hand out and smiled. "What do you say? Wanna go on an adventure with me?"
(@Steel Zinogre )
"As long as i wipe the evil of my former brothers and the enclave..... i will go with you." he said with a chuckle, but no smile. "I have seen some grey skinned ones as well, i have never seen them before..... what are they?" he asked, referring to the Nightkin mutants.

"I've seen them too. They're weird. Once they see me, they either try to kill me or run away. And their always disappearing!" James grabbed his hair and pretended like he was ripping it out. "They're driving me insane!"

(@Steel Zinogre )

AvidElmV2 said:
"I've seen them too. They're weird. Once they see me, they either try to kill me or run away. And their always disappearing!" James grabbed his hair and pretended like he was ripping it out. "They're driving me insane!"
"Disappear...... that can't be right..... unless they are using Stealth Boys." Zeus said as he growled in frustration. "They are smarter than i thought."

"Stealth Boys? Of course it all makes since now!" He tried his best to seem sincere, but he had no clue what a Stealth Boy was. "No one can disappear without a stealth Boy! No one! Whats a Stealth Boy?"

(@Steel Zinogre )

Last edited by a moderator:
AvidElmV2 said:
"Stealth Boys? Of course it all makes since now!" He tried his best to seem sincere, but he had no clue what a Stealth Boy was. "No one can disappear without a stealth Boy! No one! Whats a Stealth Boy?"
"A device that bends light to make one virtually invisible, but not completely, since you can see movement of one using a stealth boy by distorted environment." he said as he picked the nailboard from his back.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"A device that bends light to make one virtually invisible, but not completely, since you can see movement of one using a stealth boy by distorted environment." he said as he picked the nailboard from his back.

[/QUOTE]
"Cool. I want one of those." James tapped his foot on the ground and whistled. "So... You think there's a general store around here or something? I need some more ammo."

(@Steel Zinogre )

James pulled out his gun and pulled out the clip. He showed it to Zeus before putting it back into his gun. "Got any ammo like that? Wait.... Sorry, I keep forgetting your smart. I need 9mm." James put his gun up when some people started to eyeball him. Then he noticed that the people were staring at Zeus. "Hey, I think we should get moving after we get some food and stuff.... These people don't seem to like you.."

"They have a right to fear the unknown... and i do have A LOT of 9mm." he said as he handed james the bullets in boxes. He then handed him his 1,000 caps he had scrounged from bandits. "I have no use for currency, take it." he said as he held out his hand full of caps. @AvidElmV2

Lots of yelling came from a little ways away. It could be seen that a tall man was being chased by a group of 10 radroaches, coming from the elementary school of Goodsprings. He shot a few behind him with his revolver but he was very much outnumbered.

Trudy poked her head out the door to the Saloon, took one look at the guy getting chased by Radroaches and said, "Yep, okay. I'm going to bed." She pushily shoved all the other customers outside and promptly locked the door. After a moment, the lights went out.

Leo heard the commotion outside about halfway through his cocktail. He grabbed his decide and stepped through the door. Leo saw the swarm of rad roaches chasing the man and shouted "Ha, might want to get some industrial bug spraaaaaah!" Leo tripped on a rock causing his drink to fall into the food purifier and be spit back out the other end onto the ground near the radroaches. The bottle exploded into flames and Leo said "I admit...I was not expecting that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back