• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fallout RP

Courier-Six

Courier Six
...And the light shineth in darkness, and the dark comprehend it not.

New account, entirely new to this website. Looking for comprehensive roleplayers who are well-versed in Fallout Universe lore who are interested in writing a story with the Courier. I'm really craving for a story after the events of Fallout: New Vegas, to explore where the Courier might go and who he might meet after Vegas is said and done.

The palette is open, I'm open to any and all ideas under the sun - even crossovers. If you aren't familiar with the Fallout Universe then a crossover is definitely a good alternative.

Seeing as I'm new to this website, I hope that anyone reading this and who finds themselves interested doesn't mind my ignorance. I'm still getting used to the functions of this website and attempting to break the ten-post limit for personal messages considering my greatest interest is in one-on-ones.

I guess for now anyone whose interested can comment on my profile or follow me, I'll be sure to try and get in touch as soon as I'm able.

And remember!

War never changes.

Last edited:
I am! I'm glad that someone's come around. Honestly much sooner than expected. I've followed you (I think that's what I'm supposed to do?) although I'm not certain whether we should create a new topic if you want to discuss/start an RP.

Would love to play, ive played every fallout game but fallout 1 and have done many, many playthroughs of new vegas. Would love to play.

Awesome! I've also been through pretty much all of them. I haven't beaten one or two but I'm well into the story for both and liable to beat them anytime soon. New Vegas takes the cake for my favorite.

Awesome! I've also been through pretty much all of them. I haven't beaten one or two but I'm well into the story for both and liable to beat them anytime soon. New Vegas takes the cake for my favorite.
Shweet, pm me when you can since I know your new (Dont worry I am too) and we can get this show on the road

I am! I'm glad that someone's come around. Honestly much sooner than expected. I've followed you (I think that's what I'm supposed to do?) although I'm not certain whether we should create a new topic if you want to discuss/start an RP.
I usually discuss rps through the pm system. So if you want I can pm you since you probably still can't send messages yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back