• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout RP

Sorry for the wait guys, life decided that now was the perfect time to throw exams at me. Thread should be up by the weekend. I'm really sorry for the delay.

ah nothing like exams

i will work more seriously on my character.... characters however you count them

Considering I've been trying to get my Fallout fix for like a week, I'm totally interested in this.

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]Considering I've been trying to get my Fallout fix for like a week, I'm totally interested in this.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone needs a fallout fix. And replying Fallout 3 with a ton of mods isnt helping.

New Vegas's dlc really fucking sucks, it's a good storyline by itself but it makes no sense to Fallout lore. They should've made the lore relate to something more toward supermutants, BoS, NCR, Vaults, and the Enclave if they know whats good for them. But no all they have is a bunch off red ass ghouls, stupid fucking ghost stalkers, and metal radscorpions. So Fallout NewVegas has pissed me off a lot and I'm replaying atm.

I doubt something like the BOS, enclave, or even the god forsaken NCR could be wiped out so easily even with 100-200 years to do so. If they were destroyed there would be large (and by large I mean groups of several thousand) group remnants all over especially if you take into account the midwest BOS arguably the largest BOS faction, and isolated.

I'll try and have it up this evening, it depends if I have revision classes after school. If not it'll be up tomorrow.

Is there more room? I'll bring Sweetrolls....

Someone+s+forgetting+the+best+faction+_ff640dad01052249352438072509d4ef.jpg
Also...

Karcen said:
i liked old world blues personally though i hate dead money with a passion
Dead Money is absolute bullshet cuz it's only possible on Easy or Very Easy difficulty. Fighting 20 Deathclaw matriarchs would be more entertaining, not to mention more rewarding. Oh, and did I mention you will basically never come across stimpacks?

Oh, and I want in.

I'm really sorry, guys. My sister was rushed to hospital on the weekend and it's been a bit hectic since then. I don't think I'll be able to run this roleplay at the moment. Would anyone be interested in taking over?

I would take over but I have troubles with internet connection and other things in my life like a musical and coming soon band camp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back