• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fallout: New York

If the last player doesn't respond by this time tomorrow, I have a person who might substitute. If not, I might play the third character. THE SHOW WILL GO ON! lol

Shucks. Sorry, in these last days i have been very busy. Am i still accepted or not? I understand if you don't want me anymore.

You're still accepted. I waited a little bit longer than I said I would, just in case. So you're still welcome to post up your sheet! :)

@SleepiestBear7 I will allow your character, but he will be introduced later in the story. If you wouldn't like to wait, however, please change your character so that he is still in the vault.

@Revan The Courier , since you're a security guard, I'm going to place you with a partner at the security meeting. Later, the vault will be attacked and I'll be playing your partner and Ill leave the signs that the vault is soon to be under attack.

@Lollypopsicle I've posted giving you a good way to introduce your character.

Keep an eye on the mechanics tab, I'll be updating it pretty soon with some basic roll information. As more complicated rolls are introduced, I'll have it written in the mechanics tab! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back