• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: New New York

Viper smirked through his mask. He seemed like a man or no words an no emotions but his mind was running a million miles per hour. He walked out the door casually with his outfit making him look like a baggy assassin. He creaked down the stairs and everyone would stare at him. He casually strolled to the diner area, the lace fell silent. His heavy duty boots created a giant thud that would echo. Cleo was outside so he couldn't have her as company he likes being with her actually, because to her he was human. . .

She sat up and rubbed her eyes with her small hands. Her stuffed elephant was right beside her. Acel looked around. No one was in sight. She slightly panicked, but she started to hear voices coming from downstairs. She grabbed the stuffed toy and carried it with her as she walked down the stairs. Everyone was awake, and she scanned the area for Greg. She walked down the rest of the way and soon found him, and she made her way over to him, rubbing her left eye with her freehand.

@dakup

"Well, looks like everyones here. Its about a thirty minute walk to the graveyard. We can take the subway, or the streets. It really depends on what you prefer killing, bandits, it ghouls." He said, polishing his plasma revolver. "they don't em' like this anymore." Leo got up from his chair and asked. "So, everyone ready to claim their fame and fortune?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleo came back with a couple of slices of apples and sandwiches which she seduced from a drooling guy. She tossed a sandwich and apple slice to each guy. Then bent down to hand one to the little girl, needless to say every man's head turned to Cleo "here you go sweetheart." She smiled and winked at the girl as she straightened up. She placed a hand on her hip and turned to the guys,"I'm ready for my share of fame and fortune." She looks at Greg and Leo and smiles seductively "and maybe a little bit more."

(Nudge, Nudge, wink, wink.... you know who you are heheheh)

"Here's hoping, with this bounty I'm moving uptown, setting up a theatre. After that my pocket will be lined with caps. What about you guys, what are you planning on doing with it?" Leo.said as he walked out of the hotel down the street, hoping they were following. He munched on his sandwich and once they left Broadviooe, began scanning the street.

@Sukiyaki

@Verrici

Acel followed the group of adults, while holding her elephant under her arm and eating the food she was given. When she finished, she reached for the nearest hand to hold it. She felt a thick glove and looked up. It was the man that had on some sort of gas-mask. She was a little startled at first, but squeezed his hand with her tiny one. It was slightly comforting to her.

'I wouldn't mind sharing something with you.' Greg thought. The girl, Cleo, was defiantly a babe. He took the sandwich and put it one of the compartments in the bag on his back. He did, however eat the apple. He was holding his rifle so the barrel was pointed down. "I have no real plans after this... Who knows if this goes well I might put my money towards starting up a bounty hunters business... But that would mean I would need a team to work with." He said before turning the corner. He was in front of them all. He was the point man, and if anything was going to happen. He would usually be the first one to know about it. He couldn't help it, it was his protective instincts kicking in."... And who knows, maybe start a family or something that would usually be said right now."

Cleo looked at Greg and smiled, 'cute' she thought. She stretched her arms upward bending backwards. She continued to stretch and while talking "I don't know, I want fame. I want to be known by everyone. I want people to say, 'that girl, she was a star.'" She paused and looked up "that's my only long term plan. I like living day by day, short term plans. If I survive this I'm going to buy that belt and then get some..." She looks over and smiles at Greg "protein." She dances around Viper glancing at him as she turned and smiles at the young girl giving her a wink "after that who knows? The world has a interesting way of surprising you." She put her hand on her gun and began humming a tune dancing something between a line dance and a jig.

@dakup ect,ect

(Yes, If you haven't figured it out I am basing her off of Panty Anarchy)

"Well, if your any good, I might just hire you." Leo laughed a bit as they approached what looked like a charred forest with a few stone paths running through it. A tunnel snakes from ground level to deep below. He continued "Welcome to The Graveyard, (Central Park) so here's where the real trouble begins." A small unit of armed guards with the empire symbol patrolled the border. Leo approached them and explained the situation before heading back to the group and asking. "So, what now?"

Acel's eyebrows furrowed in a worried expression and she let go of Viper's hand. The graveyard... it was ominous to look at. It scared her. She held her elephant close to her chin. When the group stopped, she went for Cleo's hand and grabbed it with her small cold hand because she seemed to be a little more trustworthy to Acel. She looked sort of like Acel's mother... Her eyes seemed as comforting as her mother's.

Cleo looked down as something cold grabbed her hand. It was the little girl Cleo smiled "awww your the cutest thing ever." She keeled down, looking at the girl face to face "so whats wrong dear? The Graveyard got you down? Don't worry It's not that scary." She smiled and patted her head "Viper and I will protect you." The girl reminded her of some of the 6kid she saw in a cave 4 years ago. Cold and afraid, their touch was like ice. She tried to help them, but she couldn't get them to leave the cave. She had to leave them there, but she came back a year later and all she found was one monster and 5 bones. It was a dark time, she smiled and patted the girls head.

The cemetery wasn't really that scary to Greg. He's been through a cazador nest along with a deathclaw nest. He's been all over the once U.S. One of the worst thing that he actually had to go through was getting kicked out of the town he grew up in. It wasn't his fault that he didn't know they were a band of slavers. He kill only a couple. They took his mother, and left. The town cried out for him to be thrown out. His father tried to protect him, but he couldn't. He gave him an axe and one of the guns that he could spare. After he was sent out into the world.

Greg shook his head as they entered. He needed to get back into reality, and out of the past.

Viper took out his rails-pike gun, and took off one of his cloaks, revealing well... to put it in a nice way. A shit ton of rail-spikes covering his body and a strange system of devices. He hooked up the tubes from his mask to some part of his strange suit and heard some screeches of nearby ghouls. He grabbed Acel out of the blue and put her on his shoulders. The screeches were getting closer. He didnt know where they came from put it was either facing the ghouls or the armed guards.

Cleo smiled as Acel was put on Viper's shoulders. He is such a softy, always looking out for people. She chuckled definitely the hero type. "You stay up there sweet heart and you will be perfectly safe, Viper always keeps his head." She stood up and pulled out her guns, making sure the silencers were properly on. She looked at the others and smiled. Raising her guns she smiles "Oh yeah, Viper's right this will be a easy money." She started to hum a upbeat tune and danced around the group, she was ready to go.

Greg chuckled at Cloe. Greg looked down the scope of his rifle. He saw a couple of ghouls about 30 yards away, past the dark bark from the scorched trees. One of them was glowing. "I will say one thing..." He steadied his scope so it was right between the eyes. "This is going to be fun." He pulled the trigger. 1 Second later, the glowing ghouls head pops. Greg moved on from one to another, pulling the trigger,popping heads. Some of the ghouls began rushing towards him, and a black and brown blur rushed past him. "I got say I was wondering when you would show up Killbane."

A German Shepard was standing over a couple of feral ghouls who just had their throats ripped out. Blood was dripping from his mouth, but it wasn't his blood.

"Everyone meet Killbane." He said, not taking his eyes away from the scope.

Acel kept a tight hold of her elephant. She looked at the ghouls and tears started to form. They terrified her. She shouldn't have come with them... She was just weighing everyone down. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited for this to end. She heard the gunshots of guns, and she could nearly hear the heads of the ghouls exploding.

"Killbane, huh, why is it nobody ever just names their dog Buster or Mittens anymore? Anyway, I'd say we need to hea-" Leo's talk was cut off by a sharpshooter as the bark cracked on a nearby tree. He shouted "Get to cover!" As he ducked behind one of the concrete fountains. Leo peeked out and counted four of them. Today was not going to be a walk in the park. Leo unholstered his revolver and aimed it, taking the shot. As he pulled the trigger a green light emanated from his gun zooming toward the target.

(How shooting is going to work is you roll one six sided die, three or below is a miss. Four or above is a hit. If it's a one something horrible happens, if it's a six something spectacular happens.)

[dice]2115[/dice]

His bullet whizzed into the skull of his adversary, tearing it to pieces. The energy emitting from the plasma caused another of them to collapse. Leo did a quick cheer for himself then said "Two down, two to go!" He was smiling, luck be a lady. Although he wasn't sure for his compatriots.

(So thats how this is going to go. alright, well if were going to do dice, should we have additions as well? like greg has a scope on his rifle, could that be like a +1 or something, like D&D?)

Greg dropped behind a fountain, and Killbane did the same. After a couple of shots Greg popped his head up just enough to where he could get the barrel of his gun up so he could shoot. He put one of the bandits in his crosshairs of the rifle scope. He fired, but the wind kicked up just enough to where the bullet whizzed by the bandit. Killbane was laying down in the dirt trying not to get him.

(What about the dog, am I gonna have to roll for him?)

dakup said:
(So thats how this is going to go. alright, well if were going to do dice, should we have additions as well? like greg has a scope on his rifle, could that be like a +1 or something, like D&D?)
Greg dropped behind a fountain, and Killbane did the same. After a couple of shots Greg popped his head up just enough to where he could get the barrel of his gun up so he could shoot. He put one of the bandits in his crosshairs of the rifle scope. He fired, but the wind kicked up just enough to where the bullet whizzed by the bandit. Killbane was laying down in the dirt trying not to get him.

(What about the dog, am I gonna have to roll for him?)
(I'd say a plus 1 would be reasonable, and for melee you don't need to roll, so no to the dog.)

Deadkool said:
(I'd say a plus 1 would be reasonable, and for melee you don't need to roll, so no to the dog.)
(Alright, I will do that on my next post.)

Cleo looked at the dog and smiled, "hi Killbane arn't you just the most adorable dog ever." She smiled and looked at Greg "he is adorable! I could do without the blood, but so cute!" Cleo smiled as the bullets began to fly, finally some action! She ducked down and dashed to the monsters. She began singing a odd variation of what seemed like the song "hit me with your best shot." The monsters turned their attention to the loud girl and began to chase her. She beautifully stayed just out of reach from the bullets and enemies.

[dice]2120[/dice] 
She was in terrible luck as she continued to dance out of the enemies until she accidentally backed right up into one. It grabbed her from behind and she struggled to get free. The creature began to crush her and she screamed loudly. However she hoped someone would rescue her soon or she would be crushed to death.

( O.o crap luck.)

(The dice are only for shooting. Not for Melee.)

Greg peeked his head ever so slightly to see Cleo fall with a couple of the Ghouls. "Please lord don't make this a habit." He thought. He didn't mind saving her, it just he didn't want be doing when she would trip on a crack.

[dice]2123[/dice]

Greg was lucky, it whizzed by them, ever so slightly. "Come on god, today is just not my day." He said before pointing at the pair. "Killbane, go and save her." He said.

Killbane rushed from his hiding spot to tackle one of the monsters from her. It was like hitting a brick wall. He dug his fangs into the monsters shoulder and ripping back.

Leo saw Greg save Cleo, or rather Killbane. He just finished reloading his revolver and aimed it at the last ghoul. He said a phrase under his breath as he shot his gun. He thought about what these monsters might have on them. Probably not much, but you never know.

[dice]2124[/dice]

Cleo smiled as the dog got to the monster and flipped upward onto the monster's shoulders. Placing the gun on the monster's head she shot it in the head. "That's what you get for being a jerk!" She smiled and looked at the dog "good dog." Then she waved at Greg, blowing him a kiss. She continued to lure the monsters and people into a group. for viper to easily pick off. She smiled and ran around the group confusing them.

@Verrici

[dice]2125[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back