• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: New New York

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
The year is 2300, New York, now christened New New York is treasure trove of new technology and resources. This might be why everyone and their dog are trying to claim it for themselves. Now, you, who are you and why are you here? You really think you can stand up against the world, against the monsters? Well, be my guest, try and claim for yourself the city that never sleeps.

War, War never changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo wandered down the streets of Broadville, it was packed to the brim with vendors eager to sell their wares. He stopped by a food vendor and paid a few caps for a Nuka Cola. He popped off the cap, drank a bit and put the cap back on. Sinatra music echoed from a bit away. "Good day to be alive." He said to himself, examining all this neck of the city had to offer. He walked into a bar and took a seat at one of the tables ordering a whiskey and sipping at it every once in a while.

(I'd like everyone to start in Broadville (Broadway) and try and make your posts at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences) )

She licked her lips as she saw a vendor handing bread to a woman and getting money in exchange. The last time Acel had eaten was two days ago. Her stomach grumbled, begging for food. She gripped the stuffed animal and snuck over to the stand while the vendor was occupied once again with a customer. She crouched down and peeked over the edge of the cart. Acel had the appearance of a six year old girl due to her size. This gave her the advantage when it came to hiding. She reached up and grabbed a roll from the side of the cart, but immediately, a hand tugged at her pony tail and she was forced to stand up. "What do you thing you're doing, stealing from me!" the man shouted. Tears welled up in her eyes as she clutched the elephant tighter.

"I-I'm hungry..." She squeaked. People looked in her direction, but didn't come to her aid.

"If you don't have money, you don't get fed!" He shouted at her, throwing her to the ground. The impact knocked the wind from her lungs.

Greg was looking through some of the wares that a vendor was trying to sell, when he could help but see a older man throw a young girl. She looked to be about half his age. Greg might be an asshole, but he's an asshole that know the difference between right and wrong. Greg was about no more the five feet from the person that threw the young girl. He grabbed the handle to his trusty .44 he nicknamed Dawn. He cocked it and held it right to the venders temple. "First say I'm sorry. Then give her something to eat.... On me." He said grabbing a few caps and throw them on the table.

Cleo walks down Broadville streets chatting to Viper her partner in crime. "I know it was wrong to shoot that guy, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY calls me hot AND steals from me. You get it right? It had to be done. My pride was at stake, as a hot girl, a bad ass and a actress!" She looked up at Viper and smiled "I knew you would understand." She patted his shoulder and noticed a kid get tossed onto the ground. "Oh poor thing!" She was about to go over when she notices a man handling the vendor "hmm I liked how he handled that," she tossed her hair, a glint of light caught her attention. Cleo looked over to see a vendor selling belts "Oh so cute! I wonder if they have some that match my guns!" She grabs Viper's arm. "Come on! Let's go!"

Viper got dragged along with Cleo's ranting self. He only knew her for about a week when she decided to team up with him. Not like he really had a say for anything. He hasn't even shown him her face yet and she acts like they are lovers of some sort. Though Cleo did see Viper's chin when he was putting on his mask. He breathed feeling the fresh diseased air going through the tubes of the mask. Viper shrugged a bit to Cleo and walked with her.

Leo finished his drink and put a few bottle caps on the counter. He got up and walked out of the bar. Leo,noticed a raggedy poster taped to side of the bar, it read.

"Wanted for crimes against The People's Empire of New New York: Baltissian

Bounty as follows. Dead- 5000 caps Alive- 10000 caps"

He smiled, but knew he needed some muscle if he was going that far into blood territory. He walked into the middle of the street, leisurely walked to the guy holding the gun to the vendor's head and said. "Up for making a few thousand caps?" He smiled and eyed the nervous vendor.

Acel looked at the two men. The vendor quickly gave her a roll and wheeled his cart away. She stared at them, but more so at the man who paid for her food. The twelve year old picked up her stuffed animal, and held it close to herself. She ate the roll almost instantly. She looked back at the two men, and then at the one who came to her aid. She shyly walked over to him and hugged his leg. She was only up to his waist. She felt tears in her eyes again as she smiled happily. He had fed her.

After the vendor put out a very gracious amount of food for the girl, Greg put Dawn back in her holster uncocked. There was no real reason for him to have an accident and having Dawn shoot prematurely. His back was facing the man that asked the question. He cocked a grin across his face. "I could go for some easy caps." He said before turning to face the man. "Names Greg... But please call me Gregorig." He said before the 12 year old came over and hugged his leg. He patted her on the head. "It's ok little one..if ever need anything don't be afraid to ask for help... Ever." He said before dropping down to his knee, becoming her eye level.

"Well, nobody said it'd be easy, names Leo, I'm looking to hire some muscle." Leo held out his hand to shake. He pulled the poster off of the wall and showed it to him. "Dead or alive, the Empire has graciously asked us to retrieve Baltissian. Not sure if you've heard of him, but I pity you if you have. Real scum of the world, colonel in the advocates army." Leo said, with a smirk on his face. He glanced around a bit, looking for some others to join his band of merry men. Ironically he spotted someone who'd better fit in a band of merry women.

Cleo saw the perfect belt to match her guns. She squealed and pulled out her money pouch from her bosom. "How much is it? " The gruff woman looked at the tawdry girl the woman looked the girl up and down"30 caps". Cleo thought for a while"well it's expensive but that belt is worth every cap." She opened the pouch and looked at the empty bag. "Empty..."she frowned and looked up at Viper, "Viper it's empty...." Her ears perked up when she heard someone shout for payment. "Money? Ah! We're muscle!!" She turned to the woman "don't sell that belt." She gave her the I'm watching you look and pulled Viper over to the two men "We're muscle. Count us in."

"Well, it appears out group has reached capacity, everyone, meet your co-workers. If we get him alive its 2500 each, dead you all get 1250. Who's up for killing one of the most dangerous people in a hundred mile radius?" Leo said with a smirk on his face. He retracted his hand and took out his cola. He unscrewed the cap and took a sip. He thought to himself. "Like I said, good day to be alive."

Acel's brow furrowed and she grabbed the man's pant leg when he stood up. She felt like she wanted to stay with this man. He helped her. The adults were talking about hunting a criminal, and she felt concerned. Will she be able to stay with this group? She didn't want to be alone anymore. She squeezed her elephant. "C-can I stay with you?" She asked quietly. No one seemed to notice that she spoke.

Greg couldn't help but laugh when this very hot looking girl went a bit crazy over a belt, but then again who was he to judge. It looks like there band of bounty hunters was all set. He felt a tug at his pants that the little girl asked if she could stay with him. He knelt down. "Of course little one." He got back up. "If were going to be going this guy then we should leave in the morning... From my guess it's about 4 in the afternoon. It would be better if left in the morning." He said before scratching an area underneath the black bandana that he had on.

"Well, you're an impeccable judge of time, however I'm not sure taking a minor to downtown would be the best move, still am I to judge? For all I know she's a super assassin. I know a place not too far from here we can stay, follow me." He waved them over as he walked a bit down the street. They entered what was left of a hotel, still it was in fairly decent condition. A ghoul was at the front desk and Leo walked up to him. "Two rooms, Bradley" he said as the ghouls handed them a set of keys. "So, there's four beds, who's sleeping where?" Leo asked stuffing the keys into his pocket and dropping a small bag on the desk.

Acel was a little startled at the sight of the ghoul. She followed close behind Greg. It was almost as if she was attached to the first person who wanted to help her. They entered a room with four beds. She stopped at the doorway and looked around sheepishly. She wasn't exactly sure what to do at this point. Things had escalated quickly for the girl.

Viper grabbed Cleo and put her on his shoulders, dragging her upstairs to the rooms after getting the keys. He actually.. he actually chuckled a bit when we heard Cleo laughing. He chose a room with two beds and unlocked it, walked in with her, making sure not to hit her head on top of the frame and dropped her playfully on the bed. Still not saying a word.

"What's up stinkface!" He said to the ghoul who was a little irate with him, but Greg couldn't help it. He was a little simple, and he had no filter so what popped into his head he couldn't help but say. He followed Leo up to the room. "The little one gets a bed, no questions... Which brings to mind... What would you like to be called? I can't call you little one forever... YOu need a proper name."

"Fine, I'm staying in this one." Leo walked into one of the rooms and over to the a bed. Leo dropped down onto the bed. He continued "Two to a bed, that or somebody sleeps on the floor." He fluffed his pillow and got under the blanket. "Night everybody, we've got a busy day of homicide tomorrow." Leo said as he drifted off to sleep.

She looked up at him. "Acel..." she said softly back. "My name is Acel..." She pulled the stuffed toy up to her chin. Being the way she was in a time like this was difficult. She was glad she now had someone to look after her. She blinked a few times. "That's what my mom called me at least." Her eyes closed as she stood in the same place. The memory of her parents flashed through her mind. Her father was an excellent fighter, and her mother was very protective, until disease took them. From then on, Acel was alone. She opened her eyes again and her arms fell to her sides while she held her elephant's arm with her right hand. She walked over to a bed and climbed up onto it and sat there.

"It's nice to meet you Acel." He said before walking over to the foot of the bed that Acel had sat upon. He sat on the ground. "You got the bed. I'll take the ground." Greg didn't trust him, he could easily squish her if he rolled on top of her. After a couple of moments he unholstered Dawn and laid her down next to the axe that he had with him. After that came the sling from his M121-EBR marksman rifle. It was a lucky find, the gun was worth enough money to buy the hotel they were staying, because it was in such nice condition, and there weren't a lot of them around. Greg hadn't seen any of these types.

Cleo laughed as she was plopped onto the bed. "Oh yeah! We are going to make some money!! That belt is mine!" She looked over at Viper and smiled "Your excited to huh? I know you don't like me saying it but you really are the hero type." She tilted her head and looked at him smiling. The she suddenly hops up and strikes a pose "I on the other hand am reaching for stardom! Togeather we will be famous! Of course me more famous, but FAMOUS!" She hopped back down and smiled "Hotshot and Viper, the dangerous duo. People will write songs about us." She reached her hand up like she was reaching for a distant star. She smiled and hopped up, throwing her guns and sword on the bed. "Well I'm going to go take a shower, " she smiled at him "thanks for volunteering to wait! I promise not to use us all the hot water this time!" She enters into the bath undresses and steps into the shower. She begins to sing a melodious song while she showers. She is actually quite a talented singer, the song is a soft lullaby.

Leo woke up with a tremendous yawn. He rolled out of bed slowly and put his revolver in it's holster. The sun shined through the window blindingly and he got his clothes on. He walked to the other room and banged on the door. He said "Wakey! Wakey!" And continued down the stair to the lobby. He sat in the lobby and waited for everyone to wake up. "I love the smell of radiation in the morning" Leo said as he laughed a bit. 
(Ironically, I'm done for the night)

Greg was the second one up. He collected weapons. He slid the axe head back into it's pouch. Next he slid Dawn back into her leather holster. After that he slung his marksman rifle over his body. He walked down to the lobby where Leo was. "There's nothing like it." He said before moving to the ruined old couch. He pulled up his rifle and pulled back the lever checking the bore of the gun. After a couple of seconds he released the lever sending it forward. He pulled up a magazine and loaded into the magazine holder. After he cocked the lever back, it shot forward loading a bullet into the chamber, making a very masculine sound. "I tell you, that's a sound you never want to fuck with!"

@bunbeez

Cleo was dreaming the day away. She was in the center of a stage, the light shone down around her. She raised up her hand and the crowd cheered. She danced and put on a fantastic show, the crowd went wild. Smiling she thanked everyone spreading her arms out wide "thank you! Thank you!" She took a bow and fell face first into reality. With a loud thud Cleo fell of the bed and onto the hard ground, she opened her eyes "Ouch." She looked around and yawned she slowly got up and looked around, scratching her head. "Uggh, what time is it?" Cleo walks over to the window and looks out, the sun was already up.

Her eyes widened "oh crap! We're late!" She rushed around getting ready "Viper why didn't you say something?!" Walking out of the bathroom, she glares at him as she strips and puts on her day clothes. "No I am not letting you get off easy, because you don't talk!" She straps her weapons on her person and looks back him "don't think your getting off easy babe." She winks at him and smiles, "now what punishment is befitting. Hmmmm," Cleo placed her clothes and other items in her bag and was about to put it on her back when she had a idea. "What's that you said you want bag duty. Well okay!" At high speed she flings the bag at him and struts across the room to the door. Standing in the door way she smiles "don't keep the others waiting now." She gives him a wink and a smile then continues "I'm going to see if I can con some breakfast out of some poor fool." She walks out of the door way and down the hallway.

@Verrici

Users who are viewing this thread

Back