• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: New New York

(That luck)

Leo hit the ghoul in he centre of the forehead and it hit he ground with a loud thump. He quickly came to a body and began searching it, a he inspected it he noticed an exiled blood advocate dead on the ground. He waved his team over and began patting down the body. He took a few pieces from the body to fix up his revolver and thought. This could've easily been him, what of the ghoul had grabbed him as Greg wasn't there, he was glad he decided to split the bounty.

She raised her guns up and shot a few straggler away hitting maybe one but letting the others become more focused on her. They charged toward her. She sighed dashing away from the beasts and swaps her gun for her sword. Planting a foot on the ground she twisted and charged towards the beasts. She slashed through the three of them and turned around to watch the stragglers.

(I think both me and Cleo said f-shooting my luck is crap with dice xD )

Greg took notice of the ghoul and of Leo. He took aim.

[dice]2126[/dice]

He saw the blood, or what he thought was blood, coming from the ghouls shoulder. "Thank you! Finally!" He shouted before putting his sniper aside and taking out his hand axe. It was a sizable axe. He rushed from cover to cover till he could see a ghoul. He put the blade of the axe against its throat and pulled.

As the last of the ghouls fell Leo smiled. He holstered his gun and began searching the ghouls. He didn't exactly enjoy patting down irradiated corpses, but their treasures were well worth it.

Loot:

Ghouls-

Pack of cigarettes

Switchblade

Advocate exile:

.44 pistol

Raider armor

Leo would meet up with his team and ask what they wanted of the spoils of war. Though he'd claimed the cigarettes.

Viper took all this time setting up different rail-spike rounds, sadly this was a pain but he knew Cleo and him were good together because well... what she is doing right now. Running around like an idiot distracting all of them. He was finally ready to go and started hip-firing this would worsen his chance but he has to keep Acel safe.

[dice]2127[/dice]

"Shit" A deep voice the cracked a bit since he never spoke got muffled by the shots, luckily he didn't hit Cleo but most of them whizzed past all the ghouls, bringing attention to Viper and Acel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleo rolled around the area and sighed as Viper got ready and shot at the monsters. It was how they worked, she was the fast distraction and he was the fire power. She loved the limelight and he preferred the shadows. She noticed that some of the ghouls got away and she pulled out her Griss gun and pointed toward them.

(come on lady luck -.-)

[dice]2129[/dice] 
She pulled out her gun and shot most of the srtaglers in the head. The leftovers she cut up with her sword. She was covered in grossness but she didn't care it was perfect. She raised her hand up and smiled at Viper "thanks darling!" She blew a kiss and smiled at him, "such a sweetie." She hopped over to the others and smiled, stretching she said "Well that was fun, so what's next? Oooo goodies!" She looked down at the items that Leo found. She picked up the switchblade and inspected it. As it popped out she smiled "cool."

With the ghouls gone, greg thought it would be a good idea to call killbane back. He whistled pretty loud. He didn't know how far killbane was away so he needed to make sure he could hear it.

Killbane came back, waggin' his tail, a ghouls arm in him mouth.

"Killbane drop it." Greg almost ordered.

After a couple of minutes, and Greg scolding Killbane, he dropped the arm.

"Well, this could've gone better. Still good to know you guys actually know how to fight. We're almost there, but things are gonna get harder from here on out. My guy says there's a patrol around the old zoo, if we take em' out without making too muh noise we might not have to take on an army. Pretty soon we'll have Baltissian shaking in his boots." Leo said, slowly walking to the old Central Park zoo, careful to sneak along.

(It sucks that my bad luck is killing my character's awesome :( Damn you bad luck!!)

Cleo smiles and tightens the straps on her Griss Vector, for a stealth mission she can't use it. She looks up at Viper and the little Acel and winks "Don't worry kids I got this. I can play this role perfectly." She cleans her sword and twists the silencer on her gun, making sure it is on right. "Why else would I a silencer on my guns." She walks behind Leo not really trying to be as stealthy. Little did everyone except Viper know that distraction wasn't her only skill her, assassinations are unparalleled by anyone else.

Greg sighed. He wasn't the best when it came to not making noise. He was more of the up front, throw a granade and watch people scatter type of person. He didn't have a silencer or anything that wouldn't suppress his weapon. So that meant that he only had one thing in mind. He pulled the axe out from the pouch he had on his leg. It was his last defense when he was out of bullets, and he still had to kill. "I would rather take them out from a far... Sniping from high ground.. But I don't want to make noise." He said. Killbane wagged his tail, and walked over to Cleo and began to act playful.

Viper got a bit pissed, nothing he was doing was working. It was time to get serious. He put Acel to his chest and dashed towards the collection of ghouls. He jumped into the air kicking one into the face, knocking it onto the ground, before the ghoul could react Viper had the barrel in its mouth shooting it creating a horrid clinking noise. He then put Acel down and got on his knees and started shooting the ghouls close range, no chance to miss. One was just about to reach Ace, Viper had no time to react but shove her out of the way, the ghoul's teeth sunk into Vipers arm and swung his leg out and forcing it backwards. He was now furious, for he shoved his foot into the ghoul's cheek and shot about five rail-spikes into the creatures neck. He was able to take care of most of the ghouls from this location, but at this pace he would run out of rail-spikes before the ghouls were dead, they needed to get somewhere and fast.

Cleo smiled as the dog walked up to her. She put the safety on her gun and patted the critter's head. "You are just a big softy, huh?" She began to scratch the dog behind it's ears and under his chin. She could see his tail wagging and leg twitching. "Oh I just want to keep you, yes I do! Yes I do!" She was infatuated with the dog. Cleo scratched the dog's head one more time "you stay close to me killbane." She poked his nose playfully and smiled looking up at Greg "and let's keep your owner close too." Cleo followed behind Leo, but made sure to keep a eye on Viper. Gotta keep them safe too.

Leo dropped to the ground as a group of ragtag men marched around what used to be the Central Park zoo. He whispered "We're here." He counted about ten guys, and a few dozen inside the park. According to the Empire Baltissian was in there. He nodded as he lit a cigarette and threw it, causing the patrol to stray a bit from the path to investigate.

Greg hit the ground, as soon as Leo did. He had his axe in one hand. That thing has been with him for sometime. He could still feel that mole rat on his face. "MotherF***er." He whispered under his breathe. He thanked god he had his bandana covering his jawline. His thoughts went from his father saving him that day to his mother, being captured by slavers. 'Bastards.' He thought. Someday, he was going to find them, and make them pay for what they did. He snuck up behind one of the ones in the back. He couldn't see him.

In one movement he brought his left hand on the patrolman's mouth. With his right hand he brought his right hand, which had the axe in it, into his neck. After, just for good measure, he jolted both his hands, snapping the patrolman's neck. The body didn't land with a thud. Instead Greg had propped his hands under the mans arms and dragged it to where he was.

Patrolman Loot:

Pack of cigarettes

Assault Carbine

7 Caps

"Ooooo nice distraction, baby." She smiled and leaned closer to him. She is brushes up against Leo's back. She glanced over at the others, making sure that they were alive and in no need of assistance. She then smiled at the others and had almost vanished from existence as she sneaked away. She was in the shadows following two men. As the two patrolmen walked past her she stepped out of the shadows and slit the first man's throat and shot the second man point blank in the head. After stashing and looting the bodies she similes and looks onward to see two more patrolman. She dashed off into the dark to find more victims. She must have offed maybe 8 more men til she stopped and looked for the others.

Loot:

50 Caps

3 Pack of cigarettes

pistol

Caroline arrives in Central park, and sits on a discarded bed. She was exhausted from the long way from D.C. and miles, her pet nuka lurk, stood next to her, and then sensed a group nearby.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Caroline arrives in Central park, and sits on a discarded bed. She was exhausted from the long way from D.C. and miles, her pet nuka lurk, stood next to her, and then sensed a group nearby.

[/QUOTE]
(keep it 5-7 sentences)

Miles gives off a high pitched screeching noise. Miles grew nervous as he sensed the group getting closer. Caroline soothes him by rubbing his claw. "Relax... They might be friendly." She said soothingly. He was unconvinced as he gave another screech, along with clicking sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back