• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: Longhorn Showdown (Reboot)

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Hi! i have made a fallout rp, which died not too long ago, and would like to do a reboot, with new people, and a new experience. Please let me know if you are interested by tagging me in your posts, your feedback and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a really wonderful day. :D

The setting is in post apocalyptic Texas. Around the times of fallout 3 and new Vegas. @Bullet Tooth Tony @Veirrianna Valentine

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Hi! i have made a fallout rp, which died not too long ago, and would like to do a reboot, with new people, and a new experience. Please let me know if you are interested by tagging me in your posts, your feedback and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a really wonderful day. :D

[/QUOTE]
Fallout's great do it

@Steel Zinogre it will b e funny if you pick a super mutant as the character i have in mind hates them with a passion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back