• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah frowned as they got to the police station "You people need to fucking get this department together! My wife and I have fucking told you all that her stalker was a problem and yet none of you did anything! Now my wife and unborn son may not make it!" He screamed with a fury that he hadn't had in a very long time.

Max nodded softly letting Vinny take Rory for some ice cream. She went into the kitchen anf sighed softly "You uh...you want to go take a nap?" She asked softly

He smiled at her some. “You’re so beautiful you know that? I don’t know if I tell you enough.” He murmured, getting her to come closer and got her to lean against him while he took the weight of her bump for a minute. “I hope you know just how much I love you.” He murmured to her, kissing her temple

Nick frowned and shook his head and moved him to get him to calm down so they would let Eden go with them, managing a smile for the little girl when they brought her out. “Hey kid, you’re gonna come spend some time with uncle Nick alright? Dad wanted to see you real quick first though.” He told her.

Eden nodded and ran over to her dad when they were letting her, hugging him tightly and crying a little, not understanding why her uncle Nick was apologising to the cops “daddy I want mommy! She forgot to pick me up!” She cried holding onto him tightly until he was passing her over to Nick and she just kept crying more not understanding why she couldn’t be with her mom or dad right now, trying to get to him still while she watched him leave in a taxi.

Max smiled softly and let a few tears fall as he held her "I love you too, more than anything." She said quietly just relaxing into him a bit "I just want us to figure this out, have our baby girl, and live a quiet life." She whispered

Noah hugged Eden tightly to him and took a deep breath "I'm going to see you real soon okay? You have to go with Uncle Nick for right now okay? I love you so much Eden." He murmured kissing her cheek before he went to get in the taxi. He told them the hospital address and did his best to stay calm just praying that both Carmen and the baby were okay.

“Quiet? With Vinny as our eldest kid?” He teased her. “No I know honey, I know, here I’ll come lay down with you.” He told hee, heading out with her to their room and lay down then let her get herself comfortable, just reaching over and placing a hand on her bump. “What are we gonna call her?” He asked quietly, smiling a little when he felt her kicking. “Alright alright we know you’re there.” He chuckled a little.

Her nurse looked up from the computer when he arrived at the icu and heard who he was there for. “I just need to see some ID, I’m so sorry, just because it is a police matter.” She told him, waiting til he handed her his drivers licence and looked it over, nodding. “Alright, if you would come with me I can take you to her room. I don’t know what you have or haven’t been told so I’ll just run through the lot okay? So she was brought in with four stab wounds to her back and one to her thigh. Few cuts on her arms as well but minor. Your son was born by emergency c-section. He is extremely early but there was no other option unfortunately. We can take you to see him once you’re ready. For now, your wife is stable but in all honesty she’s got about a ten percent chance of making it through the next 48 hours.” She told him, opening the door for him to go in to her room.

Max cuddled up to him the best she could and smiled some "I was thinking about Iris, what do you think?" She asked quietly as she placed her hand over his, her eye lids starting to grow heavy as she relaxed further with him.

Noah took a deep and sharp breath when he walked into the room to see her. The tube down her throat and wires everywhere scared the shit out of him "My...my son...how likely are his chances for survival?" He asked her quietly while he moved to sit by Carmen's side.

He smiled and nodded "I like that a lot." He murmured "Sleep darling, if I know you, and I do, you didn't sleep last night so sleep." He murmured, kissing her head and just hummed quietly to her until she had drifted off, laying there in the quiet and feeling their daughter wriggling "You got no idea little one how amazing your mom is... Puts up with me and all the crap I bring home." He murmured, "But I love her very much, and your big brother and you too." He murmured quietly until he had fallen asleep as well

She shook her head "I'm afraid I don't have anything to do with his care but the NICU team will be able to help you with everything... Is there anyone that you need to call? You were the only emergency contact on her forms." She told him, leaving him to privacy when he said no, "The call button is just on the side but there will be nurses in and out." She told him and shut the door

Max was out like a light within minutes after he told her to sleep. It wasn't until the afternoon that she woke up again making her way downstairs after hearing Rory and Vinny's voices. She smiled some seeing Vinny and Ricky sat on the couch while Rory played with his toys on the floor. "You let me sleep late." She murmured to Ricky when she noticed the time.

Noah thanked the nurse quietly as she left him to it. He held Carmen's hand in his and cried softly for a minute, apologizing to her about anything and everything. It was another few minutes before he got her phone from the bag of her belongings and started making calls to her family. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when he saw her homescreen, she always loved having the most unflattering photos of him as it.

He smiled and reached for her to come sit. “You didn’t sleep last night at all. Our son snitched on you. So I thought I’d let you rest.” He told her. “Rory wants pizza for dinner but I said moms gotta choose where we get it from.” He told her happily, frowning as hee phone went off all the way in the kitchen and he went to get it for her, seeing Carmens name coming up. “Leave you two pregnant ladies to catch up.” He told her, kissing her cheek and went to pick up Rory to take him for some time outside in the fresh air.

Nick showed up after dropping off Eden with Nadine at home and went to sit in the room, staring at her in shock, waiting til he got off the phone. “What have they said?” He asked him quietly, feeling a little sick about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back