• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fallen (Thane Korino & Fangs9090)

Hikaru held her arm out to stop the guy's progress before before looking back at the girl. "Explain. I can't do anything without knowing what's happening." She found the situation only slightly off. She'd dealt with stranger things before.

The guy's progress would indeed be stopped. He would feel the arm as he more or less limply pressed against it. Seeming, unsure of what to do while standing there with a blank stare, and empty stare at the girl. Continuing to spew forth water and say garbled words that had only sounded like some other form of nonsense. "aknda,...kilzaw....veeee...." The water would pour down perhaps a bit on Hikaru but mostly at the flow below.

"C-Cleary he's attacking me, perhaps even trying to kill me!" She whimpered.

"My goddess. It's Marlo, you freaking wench!" A kangaroo began to push through the small crowd and it seemed even more of them were being riled up with anger.

Hikaru glanced over at the kangaroo before looking at the girl again. "I admit he has a rather unsettling appearance..." She glanced at the guy before looking at her again. "But he does not seem to be violent."

The girl began muttering a curse under her breath and closed tighter gripping onto her backpack all the tighter to her chest. The crowd was growing closer and closer with rising anger and began whispering among themselves.

The kangaroo instead decided to speak up again. "He was last scene with you before they found the body the next day! Heck, on his phone it even mentioned that you two were meeting later that night."

Marlo, or whom it appeared to be was standing entirely still at this particular point. A forced smile starting to appear..

Hikaru looked around at everyone before looking to the girl. "So, you're not the victim here, are you?"

(Sorry, couldn't come up with much more than that.)

Looking around or at least at some of the small crowd that it was gathered it was clear that most in it were rather upset. The emotions had ranged suspicion, disgust all the way toward anger and of course building up rage most from those whom appeared to be closest to Hikaru and the girl in range. Of course one whom seemed to be rather strongly upset was the kangaroo that had been the first to speak out against the girl. It seemed he was starting to loom or standing taller and taller in his track uniform.

"Of course I'm the victim! Just look at the undead..monster that's right next to you! It's surprising they haven't took a bite of your neck yet or something!" The girl seemed a bit frantic. She would try to make a bit of a dash for it tried pushing through some of the crowd to her left in order to head back toward the food bars and so on. Luckily, the crowd had not seemed eager to jump directly into violence quite yet.

Marlo, would groan a bit. His eyes following after the girl. He would motion forward or rather try to take a step or two forward to pursue.

Hikaru held her hands out to the others to stop them from coming close. "I would ask you all to stay back, or else I may have to use force."

Pretty much none would listen to Hikaru's commands. The girl who had been a bit frantic would try to squeeze her way through the crowd. Although no particular person rose up to attack her, most looked to her in disgust and would give her a shove or a hard time to get through in the first place. She just wanted to leave at this point. Defending her self image was pointless and by this point it already seemed very ruined from mob mentality and general agreement. A few would growl from the crowd as the girl would start to stumble away.

Marlo of course, would pursue after. Although much slower in an awkward walk that appeared like every step caused him to thrust his whole body forward in a brief charge. 

(Hm.... I'm finding it increasingly difficult to come up with replies for this, mainly because I can't quite tell what's going on. And Hikaru isn't really able to react since the situation so far seems to have absolutely nothing to do with her.)

Hikaru saw her attempts at resolving the situation were having no effect, so she decided it was best for her to simply leave it alone. She pushed through the crowd before walking back to where she had been standing before. The entire situation still confused her, but she tried to dismiss it as unimportant.

The crowd would disperse soon after the disappearance of both the persons of interests. Some of the crowd would proceed to follow after the two calling campus authorities and also recording the whole situation. Others would simply sit back down at their tables and continue to eat for what time was left before their classes began.

Juno was back at the table and had been seemingly eaten during the chaos of the whole thing. Undisturbed, by the situation as he did not want to miss the next class which was supposed to start in the next twenty minutes. At least, his next class.

Hikaru sat next to Juno at the table. "Sorry, I didn't mean to run off like that, I just got distracted." She glanced back before trying to put the strange scene out of her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back