• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[fallen angel x human][one.on.one][detailed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']Hey there! Just so you know, this isn't my main RP thread. That page can be found [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here[/COLOR]. I'd love for you to check it out, I have tons of plots there, and a few fandoms that I roleplay as well. Shoot me a PM if you wanna RP![/FONT]

Hey there! Yep, this is another vague idea that has come to my head, that I would love to roleplay out. And yes, again, I would like for somebody to take on a male role for me. This will be set in modern times.

This time, I would like for you to be some sort of fallen angel. Or demon. MC would be human, or perhaps gifted in some way. I don't have a set plot for this, as I've roleplayed the hell out of any plots I have. Not to say I won't do those, just thinking I can think of something different with you. (:

Sooo... fallen angel x [gifted] human. Something like that. Let's plot together!

Hello! ^_^ If you're still looking, I'd be interested to give this a shot with you :)

Would you be willing to double with me though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back