• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fall of Earth and the Dawn of Mars

so much for an roleplay that wasn't concerned on having victor :/

NeoLeaf said:
so much for an roleplay that wasn't concerned on having victor :/
victory is not a concern, thud asteroid is just the first thing to happen. In the end, will anyone really win?

Um... I want to see you try to make a radiation proof colony with the current scrap that we're stuck with.

I want to see you battle not only the high radiation levels of the planet's hostile radioactive environment and but also manage the sun's solar wind that keeps charging the planet's now weakened magnet field with ionized hot particles. I really want to see you try to waste resources on such a fruitless endeavor ( ._.)=

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Um... I want to see you try to make a radiant proof colony with the current scrap that we're stuck with.
I want to see you battle not only the high radiation levels of the planet's virtually radiactive enviroment and manage the solar wind that keeps charging the planet's now weakened magnet field with ionized hot particles. I really want to see you try to waste resources on such a fruitless endeavor ( ._.)=
Its not impossible. Nuclear radiation of bombs doesn't last as long as radiation from nuclear power plants. I will succeed someday...

Frontier said:
Its not impossible. Nuclear radiation of bombs doesn't last as long as radiation from nuclear power plants. I will succeed someday...
for this RP, habitation of earth is impossible even with heavy radian shielding for 300 years

Bobisdead123 said:
for this RP, habitation of earth is impossible even with heavy radian shielding for 300 years
Can i have a space station orbiting Earth?

Uh oh, mad max is attacking me!

*nukes mongols*

problem solved!

jk I won't powergame, CALL BACK THE TROOPS

Mmm... one meteorite hits Mars. Finds itself at the base of the most populated and powerful Martian empires.

Are these showers going happen more often? ( °-°)

Freddybeard said:
The base was complete. The basebuilder workers were exhausted. Earlier, the martian plain was just... plain, now it supports military quarters, a factory, several bunkers, 8 SUPPLY DEPOTS (Hahah! We can support all our marines now, Adjutant!), and of course, a solar farm.
Gina went inside the military quarters.

It was a large and imposing structure, with a concrete fence, a solid steel automatic door, a hard glass drawbridge and under it, a moat filled with malfunctioning machines that move around quite often and can crush you under their weight if you fall.

Above these, on the roof, were battlements. Modeled after the ancient castles of old Europe, this defensive part of a base was heavily improved upon, with the materials used from stone to concrete coated with steel, providing an effective defense against invaders.

Gina went through these. She went through the clean, white hallways, boots creating a thud sound every time she stepped on the tiled floor. Going inside an equally white elevator, she pressed a button: FLOOR 5A and soon she was carried up into the building.

A ding! sound greeted her as the doors opened. She walked through the hallways, and into her bedroom, which she furnished with picture frames, sofas, a bed, and a television. She sat down on her bed, and began calling the president.

President Fren looked better now. He had taken a bath, and cleaned his face thoroughly. Soon, his Demifone rang. He pressed a button on the touchscreen, and Gina's face greeted him.

"Hello, Gina."

"Hello, Mr. Fren. We have bad news and we have good news. Which would you like to hear first?"

"The good news."

"Sir, it seems the italians are accepting joint operations. I am sure you understand the benefit of such an operation to Alexandria."

"Yes, I do, Gina. Who are the ally of the italians in this mining operation?"

"It seems to be the UCM, sir."

"I guess they have room for one more. Bring up Antonio! I want to talk to him."

"Yes sir."

Fren exits the call.

Gina touches the portrait: D' Angelo on her Wendifone call application. She selects video call. She pressed Options, and dragged her portrait to President Fren, while she dragged President Fren's portrait to D' Angelo's. This would create a call where she could advise matters to President Fren, while not being heard by D' Angelo as he and the president come to an agreement.

Fren saw a call coming with President Fren and a private call to Gina simultaneously. He pressed accept.

"President D' Angelo. I am attempting communications with you to inform you of a possible alliance with Alexandria.

As you know, Alexandria has the best and fastest miners on Mars, and quite a powerful military. I am sure you know the benefits of such an alliance. My miners, your miners, and Taylor's miners all working together to mine the Ruthonium. This would be beneficial to us three. We would have the Alexandrian military, the Italian military, and the United military all working together to defend our resources.

We could fight against the rest of them. As we speak, my people have already set up a base of operations that can be used as a bunker should any other faction choose to make war.

Think about it president, together, we would be unstoppable. Our militaries, defending. Our miners, mining. We could all get a 1/3 fraction of the Ruthonium, enough to run our nations for years to come. We, the three presidents, would be remembered all throughout history for as long as humanity can exist. Please consider this oppurtunity."

Gina was impressed. "Good speech sir. Was that impromptu?"

The president smiled.
What about the bad news?

( -_- )

Right... I have questions and want to mention a number of things.

1. My colony is also in the Valles Marineris if anyone had read my CS so I have little clue what about this The United Colonies of Valles Marineris or what it's supposed territories are. What portion are they controlling again?

@Freddybeard , how did you manage to make a base in such a short time? You said it yourself that your empire is located somewhere in the Olympus mons region which is still hundreds of km away from the initial meteorite impact impact and the respective location of New Italy and The UCVM.

@Anaxial Where are those hostile Mongols again? I hope my character is driving safety away from them. ....Uuuuuuuhhhh... @u@

@Bobisdead123 How big is this meteorite again? Can we guess how many tonnes it has of this new element? ( btw I say meteorite because it's no longer an asteriod floating in space.)

NeoLeaf said:
( -_- )

1. My colony is also in the Valles Marineris if anyone had read my CS so I have little clue what about this The United Colonies of Valles Marineris or what it's supposed territories are. What portion are they controlling again?

@Freddybeard , how did you manage to make a base in such a short time? You said it yourself that your empire is located somewhere in the Olympus mons region which is still hundreds of km away from the initial meteorite impact impact and the respective location of New Italy and The UCVM.

@Anaxial Where are those hostile Mongols again? I hope my character is driving safety away from them. ....Uuuuuuuhhhh... @u@

@Bobisdead123 How big is this meteorite again? Can we guess how many tonnes it has of this new element? ( btw I say meteorite because it's no longer an asteriod floating in space.)
@NeoLeaf

The Trojan Steeds are one of the fastest (and noisiest) vehicles on the surface of Mars. It would make sense for them to travel to the crash site in such a short time.

Basebuilders are simple artificially intelligent machines that are sometimes used as workers by Alexandria. They are one of the best and most expensive workers used by the nation, that's why they have to take extreme care when handling them.

Freddybeard said:
@NeoLeaf
The Trojan Steeds are one of the fastest (and noisiest) vehicles on the surface of Mars. It would make sense for them to travel to the crash site in such a short time.

Basebuilders are simple artificially intelligent machines that are sometimes used as workers by Alexandria. They are one of the best and most expensive workers used by the nation, that's why they have to take extreme care when handling them.
And transporting materials, resources and equipment does not hinder their speed at all?

NeoLeaf said:
( -_- )

Many of the players here are new so there's gunna be some things that you wouldn't see with more experienced players, but I have to admit posts are better than expected.

Valles is super super big so could be anywhere, location isn't exactly important

the Mongols are just inside my territory

the overall human population on Mars is 50 million and our nations are small in comparison to those of Earth. So that doesn't tell me much :c

NeoLeaf said:
the overall human population on Mars is 50 million and our nations are small in comparison to those of Earth. So that doesn't tell me much :c
IM NOT AN EXPERT IM SORRY

ok so the rock is big, like big big. Like its the size of a big thing. Yeah

if I were to pull numbers from my ass I'd say its about a fourth of a km length times width and some less than that for height and made a 1km radius crater

IDC if that doesn't make sense physics wise because idk physics

NeoLeaf said:
And transporting materials, resources and equipment does not hinder their speed at all?
With 800 steeds and 60 gels carrying materials, resources, equipment, and staff, it doesn't really hinder speed that much.

Nice, needed to see a number.

Right gentlemen. We have 2,643,000 tonnes of that awesome new material minus the 13% nicket and iron mass. Start mining - there's enough for everyone :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back