• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

ƒαя ƒяσм нσмє (Rae + Juu)

juuchanisu

inactive
"Have you seen any signs of him?" a strict, cold-sounding voice hissed out, her voice coming out in static from the little walkie-talkie.

Blonde hair was in a large frenzy, especially in his face as the ranger flying on top of an Unfenzant with his partner, Sylveon wrapped around his shoulders, glanced down at the device. "How do you know if it's a him?" he asked in a curious manner, as if he was actually curious, when he really wasn't and was just on the hunt to annoy the crap out of his partner.

"Elliot!"

Laughing, Eli held his hands up in a surrendering manner; not like his partner can see anything. "Just curious, ya know! It can be a she for all we know~" he gave a deep chuckle, as he gestured for the bird pokemon to land outside of Route 16. Once he landed, he gave a soft thank you to the bird before releasing him, watching as the large bird pokemon took off once again.

The ranger looked around, "Haven't seen any side of
her, but I'll keep looking," Eli smiled, as he spoke to the device. "I'll call if I find anything, okay?" he laughed, before abruptly ending the call before she can reply. His Sylveon gave a long 'nyaaaah' with a roll of his eyes as he jumped off Eli's shoulder and onto the ground, stretching his legs from the long side.

Eli grinned at the pokemon, "Come on, Sve, we got a legendary to find," he chuckled as he fixed his appearance and began walking toward Nimbasa, confusing the pink pokemon. "First, I need something to eat!" And cue another roll from the Sylveon.

Meanwhile...

It has been a full year since Rae, Blue, Ari and Red came back from their trip from Hoenn. It was been about eight months since Rae and Blue broke up and it has been four months since Ari and Red got engaged. Yes, you read right; Ariada Homes and Red Ketchum got engaged four months ago, and their wedding day was in a few weeks prior. Before they got engaged, Blue and Rae broke up because they couldn't maintain a long-distance relationship, especially when they're not even in the same region! It would be expensive just to see each other, and let's not mention both had a very busy schedule, one being quite a popular gym leader and one being an aspiring model.

During their time away, Rae and Ari kept in contact with each other because for Ari, Rae was the first female companion she had. In her first journey, she only had her pokemon to company her, and the second journey, Blue and Red. But her last journey, Rae joined in the group, and there wasn't any words to express how happy Ari felt.

Finally, after months of not seeing each other, Ariada managed to snatch a flight to Unova. It wasn't necessarily to see Rae, as much as the girl missed her, but it was for an upcoming festival held in Nimbasa City. Ari was glad she had a friend or at least someone to accompany her for the festival.

Now, you're probably asking why is she attending a festival all the way in Unova when she lived in Kanto? She had gotten a personal invitation from the hosts themselves, to well...host their festival for them. She had that chance because she's famous all over the world, especially in Kalos and Unova. Now some readers don't like the fact that such a young girl rose to be so famous worldwide, and sometimes they don't even like her own blog posts.

Nuff' about her internet life, let's talk about the present life.

"Alright..." Ari's voice was a bit uncertain as she clutched her white bag in one hand, the small diamond ring gleaming subtly on her right ring finger. Her left hand was in front of her, her wrist facing her as the Xtranseiver showed Rae's beautiful face on screen. "I'm at Gear Station, where are you?" she asked, glancing occasionally down as she weaved through the crowded crowds of people at Nimbasa's Gear Station.

Ariada's ginger hair, which grew tremulously longer since their last trip, was pulled into a messy bun, and her bangs were pinned up with two white bobby pins. Her face was coated with light makeup, giving her kinda of that "natural" look that she was going for. She wore a nice, peachy-colored dress with a white string around her waist and a white cardigan with black pockets. Soft white flats adorned her feet and a cute little Emolga named Taima was perched on her shoulder, holding onto her head whilst looking around, not necessarily liking the crowded station...

Absent mindedly, Rae maneuvered the streets, gradually nearing the Gear Station, though she was taking her time, savoring the voice on the other end of the Xtransceiver she clutched to her ear. A nostalgic smile sculpted her lips, though her free arm was wrapped around her stomach, as if she were cold, and her eyes had a rheumy shimmer. She and Blue had been talking all morning, both off work, anticipating Ariada's arrival, looking for excuses to call each other. They hadn't seen each other since Ariada and Red's wedding, and she often wondered if they would again.

As the distant rumble of train tracks came into ear shot, she sighed to herself, her flip flops clicking against the warm, sun baked pavement as she came to the entrance, gazing up at the building and starting to comment on how she wished he'd come visit, but just as she started to fight for a lost cause, Ariada's caller I'D appeared on her screen, bleeping in.

"Well, that's Ari. I guess I'll... Oh, okay, I know... Bye." She ended the call and switched over to Ariada's, answering it in one swipe.

"Hey Ari, sorry, have you been waiting long? I was just... on the phone," She summarized, not wanting to let her happy couple of friends know she'd been hung up on Blue still. She nestled the phone between her ear and shoulder, using her hands to adjust her considerably thicker, longer, honey colored ponytail. She took the phone in hand again, her golden eyes scamming the premises as she walked into the establishment.

"I... don't... see... You..." She was tall enough to see over a majority of the crowd, a fair skinned, long legged stand out. Rae knew her old friend would recognize her with ease, aside from hair styling, and another inch grown, she hardly looked different; well, she did really emanate the supermodel vibe, a dusty pink, chiffon sundress and strappy, vanilla wedges. She stood on her tippy toes regardless, using her loud voice which made the surrounding people run he dramatically. "Ari? ARIII!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back