• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fairytale RP

M Joc Casl

I gazed into the Abyss, and it blinked first!
I love fairytale characters and would like to do an ongoing RP involving reinventions of classic characters like Snow White and the Evil Queen.

magnificent_sunrise_by_lorddoomhammer-dbzmvth.jpg

Echoes of the past still find their way into our lives. Ancient lessons that never seem to be truly learned by the masses repeat themselves throughout time. One such lesson;

There are no true happily ever afters, not unless you have the power to make them for yourself!
Welcome to Illuria, a land full of those who dream of brighter futures, those who have obtain them and those who seek to steal them away. Many have obtained an era of peace for themselves and their lands, but the funny thing about Happily Ever After is, the Ever After means until death, oh how short a persons "Ever After" can be.

Hey Heey
Is this still open? Its incredibly interesting, and id love to be in it if i still can :)

No problem if its closed tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back