• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FairyTail

Amare te stesso

Someone Who Loves to Write

Well hello lovely Rper's of Rpnation! So I really want to do a 1x1 RP. I like to at least have 1 paragraph per post, and I ask for you to at least post once a day. I am going to be starting school soon so my post will be mostly in the evening. I'm going to keep this short but basically I prefer doing MxF but I can be persuaded into something different. I will only play female roles since I can't exactly play male roles without being extremely awkward. Anyways PM me if you're interested!

I'd love to do a Fairytail role play with you. I prefer to play female but can be persuaded to play a male, and I always post at least once a day (usually more), with at least one paragraph per post. Can't wait to hear back from you if this is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back