• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fairy Tales!

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter
TallyHoe's Fairy Tale Search!

A little about me, I'm 19 years old and a female art student in the East Coast of the US. I specialize in Graphic Design and Computer Science (or at least that's what I tell myself) and have been writing in a creative sense for about a good part of my life. I've been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years, lurking around the basic sites such as Omegle, tumblr, RP.Me, and now this website!

I currently take part in multiple band programs at my school and this does take up some of my time. If I'm not on this website, I'm at band.

Roleplay Information:

Those with an * are what I'm currently craving the most.

For length, I would look for at the very least 5-10 lines. I do prefer about 20+. One liners are a bit of a turn-off for me. Proper grammar and all is a big preference of mine. This includes spelling, separating paragraphs, proper capitalization, etc. I usually write two paragraphs for a single reply to a roleplay, but my replies will always depend on what I'm given to reply to. Writing in the third person is a must for me. It's the only thing I'm really nitpicking about.

Pairings are possibly where I'm my most flexible after plots. I can do M/M, F/M, and F/F. However, for most M/F I tend to play the female better than the male depending on the pairings. So, please don't expect me to play the male there. But everything else I'm game for.

For these plot ideas, I prefer to use mostly original characters (unless mythology) but I intend to use the same general idea of the plot. I plan to explore these ideas more in depth with a person with twists and turns and creative ideas. With that said, I do not plan to follow along with the usual plot much. I just want to use inspiration from these stories. If there are two roles mentioned, the one in italics is the role I prefer to play.

To contact me, send me a PM or comment on this thread!
I also have a fandom search request here!
I have a fantasy search here!
I have a historical search here!
I have a modern search here!
I have a Mythology search here!
I have a Futuristic search here!
I have a Fairy tale search here!

code by cychotic

no slide

Last edited:
Hm, would be interested in doing the Dracula x Werewolf! Since those two have so many varieties of plots and they do have some history of hating each other.

Hm, would be interested in doing the Dracula x Werewolf! Since those two have so many varieties of plots and they do have some history of hating each other.

Perfect! I'd love to do that. If you'd like, we could discuss more over PM?

I would love to do a different version of Beauty and the Beast, but seeing as it has already been requested, I could offer my own idea. Can you send me a PM if you're still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back