• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail

Sigfried

BoiBoiBoi
I don't have a Plot but I don't want a Plot. We will just RP and if it comes to a good Plot Out of nowhere, than... yeah... we have one.

OC and Canon Characters. (If you want to play One of the Characters that are already in the Anime/Manga just say it. But please create a OC)

Uh... well... ok... I just thought... yeah... I totally forgot this thread xD but it's not a problem. Just wait for other people (pls tag someone ;- ;)

okay, first I have a question, can our character have crushes on characters from the show, I can show you the character I want to use if you like

I have no problem with that (if it's a crush) if you want a relationship than... well... I have to think about it. But crushes are totally ok :3

@Flame Demon

Someone need people who are interested and you were the first that plopped into my mind

Her name is Nova and she is a traveller that can use close combat elemental (fire, lightenning, Light and wind so far) and re-equip (weapons only) magic. With her trusty cat Luka who can turn into a leopard and use light magic xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back