• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The second Trade War

Lina Inverse

latest
It has been a mere two years since the second trade war began, a conflict that embroils most of Fiore, yet it has already cost the lives and futures of many good men, women and children on both sides. Thanks to intricate alliances and an seemingly endless amount of resources, both sides have endured far longer than anyone expected they would. With no end in sight, and no true ground gained-- what should have been a simple conflict between feudal lords over trading rights has turned into a endless stalemate with nothing but a rising death toll to show for it. But such gridlocks cannot last forever, and true to form both sides have finally had enough. In a desperate attempt to turn the tide of the war, a fateful decision have been made:

Letting mages enlist as soldiers.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been playing around with this idea in my head for a long enough time that it seemed like it'd be worth of a shot. The short of this is that you will be playing mages who for one reason or another chooses to enlist in the second trade war, a bloody conflict between fedual lords that would eventually result in the magic council passing the "Interguild Dispute Interdiction Treaty" which forbids guild wars.

I want to stress that this roleplay will have a slightly more serious tone to it than the source martial, by and large--it won't all be combat, and indeed combat isn't the point, but your characters will be involved in a war, and they'll be expected to deal with that.

There is a plot, but there will be breaks from it occasionally to prevent things from getting to stale.

That's about it, I think. If you have any question, just ask me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
I might be interested
Interested.
So I noticed that there already existed a Fairy Tail rp very similar to this made by Four Eyes Four Eyes As a result, I've deiced to scrap the previous idea and instead make something a bit different.

I've updated the OP with information about the new idea, and I hope you'd still be interested in joining but if not you can always join Four Eyes' aforementioned roleplay,

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 LindsMagee LindsMagee
Don't know whether you were interested in the previous idea or not, but might as well make sure you've read this just in case.

I wondered if we could PM and see what other roleplays we can think of? it's not like I don't like the sound of this. I was just wondering because you seem like an interesting and fun person to roleplay with! I completely understand if you don't want to, I was just asking.

Thanks, and HMU if you want to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back