• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail Rp

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
Hey everyone! I was curious who would be down for a fairy tail rp. In the rp I would only like us to use canon characters. Before coming up with a plot I'd like to see who would be interested and what characters everyone would like to play. For I'd like to play either Erza and/or Levy. Comment below if you're interested and characters you are willing to play.

Characters Taken:
Natsu: Ethan Hart
Lucy: animegirl20
Erza: Lycoris
Gajeel: Its_Just_E
Levy: Lycoris
Jellal: immakingkingdomhearts1000
Laxus: immakingkingdomhearts1000
Makarov: immakingkingdomhearts1000
Gildarts: immakingkingdomhearts1000

Last edited:
Gajeel, Laxus, Makarov, Jellal and/or Gildarts.

Question: Is the RP set after the events of the original Manga? or is it like a Filler Arc?

I wouldn't be apposed to writing Natsu...he seems easy enough XD I just need to do some more catching up on his abilities cuz I stopped watching around episode 130

Update: I created a list of characters taken so far. Please let me know if you would like me to make any changes~ ^^

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E I haven't decided yet. I was still waiting to see if more females will join. I'll start brainstorming a plot over the weekend and try to start the rp next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back