• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP?!

Scarlet_MCRP

Four Thousand Club
I'm looking for an active Fairy Tail RP, if this is in the wrong area I'm sorry.

But does anyone know of a Fairy Tail RP?! or should I just start one? would anyone be interested??

I'd be interested, but it's been a hot minute sense I read or watched fairy tail so I'm gonna have to brush up on it if need be xD

This will be my first time Role Playing fairy tail so I'll try my best to keep with it! :3:

oh same here so it's okay :] usually I do all original characters in a fantasy setting, but I haven't gotten many new members in that RP so I want something new!

well I'm glad you'll all interested :]
I'm thinking of doing all OC's so like the next generation, after all the main characters are gone...

I think that's a great idea! that way we can make up our own history of what's happening at the moment rather than me having to remember what's going on in the main universe at the moment xD

I'm looking for an active Fairy Tail RP, if this is in the wrong area I'm sorry.

But does anyone know of a Fairy Tail RP?! or should I just start one? would anyone be interested??

I'd like to join, but I haven't got very far in the series. So I'm not 100% sure about the magic abilities and such

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back