• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP: Magicless

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
A Fairy Tail RP sets several year after the canon story.

The Council is reformed and new council members have been picked. In their first meeting, they decided that magicians did nothing but inviting destructions to Fiore. And then, the Great Hunt occured.

60% Magician perished, 10% prisoned in Council's special jail and the 30% was kept under heavy surveilance in several special city.

The story will be about the magicians who will rebel against the Council.

Anyone interested?

There will be a limited number of S class and Slayers (God/Dragon). Guild have no longer exist, every mage joined the People's Guild.

You can also join the Council as one of the Council's Seven Star, 7 strong mage seen as 'traitors' as they supported the Council.

Bump! Need more players to play as the People's Guild (basically the mage's alliance)!

The Seven Star could be all NPC

Im interested could play guild member and council member. Also could claim water / ice drag on character ?

Kabyt said:
Im interested could play guild member and council member. Also could claim water / ice drag on character ?
Sure. But only of them could have the Slayer magic, either the council or the guild character.

I'm going to make the thread tonight. Hopefully more people will join us because the mor the merrier! (And also because the Seven Saints will be strong af and it will be awesome to see +-10 player trying to take one of them down)

Sounds fun! I'd like to lay claim to an S-class if that's cool.

I would also like to play a dragon slayer that's a member of the Seven Star, but I can live without this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Sounds fun! I'd like to lay claim to an S-class if that's cool.
I would also like to play a dragon slayer that's a member of the Seven Star, but I can live without this one.

[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to control the number of 'strong mage' (Slayers, S-class) by restricting one 'strong' mage for one player. So if you want to make 2 characters, only one of them can be a 'strong' one

SilverSolis said:
INTERESTED. My character is a plant wizard both holder and Energy type. So any way i can join in on this?
Sure :D

The more the merrier

SilverSolis said:
How detailed will it be?
It will be casual. I won't ask much, just as long as it's not a single sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back