• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy tail roleplay

Nomad

Bust :(
This is the link to the actual RP. ---> Fairy Tail roleplay (Always accepting new people)

PM me your character if you want to join.

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking to do a 1x1 or maybe even a group RP set in the fairy tail universe. It would all be original characters, an original guild, with original adventures. I've been trying to find something for days now and can't seem to find anyone who even knows that this anime exists.

The Rules
  • No smut: Romance is ok but when the clothes start coming off we fade to black.
  • Original characters only: I'm ok with using existing magic just don't make an exact copy of a canon character and name it something different.
  • 1-2 Paragraphs per post at least: Having only a couple sentences is extremely annoying and limiting.
  • No Godmod: Goes without saying
  • Add detail! Make whats happening seem real. The more you describe the better people can imagine it and add to the situation.
  • Try to post at least once a day: I understand that life happens so this rule isn't set in stone, but the more you post the happier I'll be! ^_^
Beyond that the plot is flexible and what happens is up to everyone. We can discuss different ideas as people (hopefully) show interest in the RP. For right now just let me know if you're interested. I'll produce a character sheet later if there's anyone who wants to join. For those who join we will be apart of the guild called Sphinx's Paw.

Last edited:
You're the first to reply so of course you can join! I'll post a character sheet a little later today. Right now I'm busy, but start thinking about what you want to play. Like I said it's all original characters so feel free to do whatever. The only restriction I'm putting down is on dragon slayers. I don't have an issue with one or two but everyone being one is just silly. Also feel free to make up your own magic!

Ok! I'll start working on my character a little bit. I'm currently on vacation, but I'll be back tomorrow morning, so I should be able to get my character out somewhat soon.

APPEARANCE IMAGE HERE
Description of Appearance:

Basic Info

Name::
Nickname/Alias::
Age and date of birth::

Guild:: Sphinx's Paw

Rank:: (Rank represents a level of skill and proficiency in terms of combat, job completion/experience, and mastery of one's own magic.)

Personal Information

Personality::

History::

Magic

Magic Name::
Description:: (Link if using canon magic)
Known Spells::

Other (Anything that you want to add that doesn't fit elsewhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back