• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail OOC

What should our Guild’s name be

• BrokenSolstice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FallenTree

• DesolateIllusion

• GemGarden

• SunSprite

• NineNights

• FallenWing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So green
whats the plot?
I say we stick with the original world of Fairy Tail, but we make it more oc like, of course we’ll have some of the original characters from the anime, but I’d feel like we’d make more of an interesting story if we were more focus on being our own characters, it also makes it less of a blood bath since there are many people wanting to play the most powerful. If we made the rp more of an oc thing, that would be great.

The plot involving the original elements of the world in Fairy Tail will more or less be the same, but like I said we’re making the story our own. I haven’t necessarily come up with a concept, but I promise it’ll be good.

I say we stick with the original world of Fairy Tail, but we make it more oc like, of course we’ll have some of the original characters from the anime, but I’d feel like we’d make more of an interesting story if we were more focus on being our own characters, it also makes it less of a blood bath since there are many people wanting to play the most powerful. If we made the rp more of an oc thing, that would be great.

The plot involving the original elements of the world in Fairy Tail will more or less be the same, but like I said we’re making the story our own. I haven’t necessarily come up with a concept, but I promise it’ll be good.
Honestly, I feel it should be entirely oc based. With the only canon people from the series being those who are historically important. And the only ones I see that as would be Zeref, Mavis (if the fairy tail guild exists here), and achnologia

That work very well, we could form new guilds and create unique arcs, I do love the fairy tail guild but maybe we could work with just acnologia and have our own guild.

Well if yes decide not to do the rp with the fairy tail guild and work with the plot being historically canon then we’d have to think about Mavis being the first guild master, not to mention, we would probably have to include one or two canon characters if we use Zeref. However acnologia, doesn’t have much to do with fairy tail and more to do with igneel and the dragons. I may be thinking a bit too hard about this, but there’s no going back.

Well if yes decide not to do the rp with the fairy tail guild and work with the plot being historically canon then we’d have to think about Mavis being the first guild master, not to mention, we would probably have to include one or two canon characters if we use Zeref. However acnologia, doesn’t have much to do with fairy tail and more to do with igneel and the dragons. I may be thinking a bit too hard about this, but there’s no going back.
It's always good to think hard lol
And honestly its all on you b

It's always good to think hard lol
And honestly its all on you b
Well to compromise with my logic and love of Mavis and Zeref, why don’t we create our own versions of those to specific characters and characters our own version of Fairy Tail, I’ll think up of a story and make some npc.

What is your stance on dragon slayers tho?
Like are you gonna allow them?
What about lost and ancient magic, and any magic relating to that
what about curses?

What is your stance on dragon slayers tho?
Like are you gonna allow them?
What about lost and ancient magic, and any magic relating to that
what about curses?
We will be allowed to use dragon slayers, however since this is oc based, try not to be the a dragon slayer raised by one of the canon characters’ dragons. Also all magic is good, as well as curses, but don’t go overboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back