Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

NekoChanBo said:

Cece Tutin

Guild Master - Fairy Tail Guild hall- Currently too hyped about Dragons to care about other guild stuff!

Cece smiled like an idiot once she read the request a dragon hunt as if what could be more cool now a big downside was that she couldn't go which was the main reason she did let Sera Waters head out herself since if she did chances are that Sera's could beat a dragon or two right she means heck Sera's was one of fairy tail's top magicians so she couldn't lose or at least that's what Cece thought after all she was the Guild master of the strongest guild Sera's was a member of the said guild. Finally after about ten minutes of acting like she was reading the Guild request but of course that was a lie after all she can't see Cece stood up and walked over to the balcony of the S-class part of the guild hall be she smiled.

Cece's walking was very slow but it was almost like her footsteps here echoing around the room. Cece kept walking forward before reaching out her hand she expected to find a railing like always. Maybe she miss judged the distance yes that must be it she thought before taking another step forward only to feel the strange sense of nothing under her and a almost falling feeling one which was soon rectified after she hit the floor, turns out where the railing was meant to be all that was left was a big old gap and Cece was not happy.

"Really now!" Cece shouted normally that was enough to get the Guilds attention. "How may times now have I said it if you want to fight keep it down here, you fight up stairs and make holes everywhere guess who falls in them...your blind guild master that's who." Cece said angrily before turning around allowing a piece of paper to slightly show next to her. "You know my plan was to tell you all some great news but now....now your getting nothing GOOD DAY! "Cece said before walking over to the bar and putting her hands at waist height before pushing them up making a small throne for her to sit on.

It wasn't long after until Cece started fighting on her seat a little before she stood up and pushed it back into the ground. "Okay okay i'll tell you but not because you asked because I want to." Cece smiled before she pulled out the piece of paper she had and turned it around sadly what she didn't know was that it was facing her and not the rest. "I guess most of you have heard about this job." Cece said pointing to the piece of paper which was blank to everyone else. " This is a job worth one Billion Jewels and guess whose invited....ALL OF US that's right this is going to be a Fairy Tail field trip so pack your bags...WERE GOING DRAGON HUNTING!"

------------------

@EveryoneinthefairytailHQ

#TooLazyToTagYouAll
Clair was about to reply to Sera when Cece fell from the second story , it was quite a sight to see and it took all of Clair's will power not to laugh at the guild master.Clair had missed the guild and all of the commotion associated with it , but then again she had only been gone a few months.Clair turned to Cece when she said all the wizards would be going , it was pretty obvious that she was allowing everyone access so that she herself could go this again brought a smile to Clair's face . "long time no see short fry" @NekoChanBo

Willow

Before Jaymes could answer Master Cece walks in and complains but then says we are going dragon hunting. " I guess I could tell you along the way what I know if you want me too" she says deactivating the archive magic. She goes to be up and walk away to find out when the guild was leaving. She smiles and then continues walking. The guild was getting louder and louder from all the excitement. Smiling to herself she thinks 'I love this guild'

@Arvis90

"I agree with Masaki~" Beau said playfully. 'Ugh.' He sighed internally, he had to stop himself from being so flirtatious. "Find a place to stay, then find the client." Beau continued to walk around, looking for an inn or hotel. "Also, don't get killed by any dragons."

Naomi

Magnolia ~ Fairy Tail Guide Hall

After Sera made the comment about her own statement about the buns, she was taken off guard due to the question, her expression showing no signs of hiding her true reaction. It was a moment before she snapped out of it and stuck out her tongue in a childish manner in response to Sera. "Well~.." Naomi responded in the only way a mature person would, by placing her hand on her thigh and slowly dragging up until she ended up lifting her skirt up. Before her bum or panties could be shown, she lifted her hand and reached into the bag to grab two buns. "These buns!" Her prized possessions as she spoke with a sparkle in her eyes. However, her random excitement was broken once Cece made her presents by.. falling down the second story.. Shortly after her little fit of the newly formed holes and how it interfered with her inability to see, she lifted up the form with the dragons on it and announced for the dragon human to began! "Dragon meat buns, dragon filled dumplings, dragon curry, dragon pot pit~!" Naomi mumbled as the possiblity came true and almost drooling at the thought of such flavors in her mouth.

@Mitchs98

@NekoChanBo

@SpookySableye

Winter

"Haha so funny" she says sarcastically with a smile. They eventually find an inn that's cheaper and looks decent. They walk in and walk up to the desk. She looks around it isn't posh but it's not horrible either. She turns back to the desk. A man walks up and greets us, he looks at us waiting for one of us to talk.

@LeSoraAmari @Bunny

Mifune looked around after the train came to a halt and yawned. It was a pretty short ride, but he needed all the rest he could get. Stretching his arms, he went to find the Client for the job. No need for food right now. When he went there, it seemed like people were talking to someone already. Might as well eavesdrop for a bit. He laid next to a wall and waited for a second, wondering if they'll notice him even being here.

Haruko Kazumi

Early morning; the sun has yet to peek through the horizon but the first rays have already illuminated the sky, giving the still dark blue sky a tinge of orange. At this time of the day, the streets are quiet with most of this small towns residents still sleeping. One of the only few sounds that can be heard are the Baker's early opening of the shop, and the thuds that came from the small dojo at the edge of the town.

Haru was already up, training herself with the dummies of the dojo. The owner was kind enough to open early for her as she waits for her ride back to Clover. Even the carriage person was kind enough to bring her there, even after knowing that dragons were said to be seen there. Well, the whole town was being kind to her. After all, she did fulfill their request from Sabertooth's quest board. She sighed, wrapping a towel around her neck, finally satisfied. If only she could perfect her control of her magic, she'd rank up as a mage. The sunlight was already shining through the windows, a sign that her ride should arrive soon. She took a quick shower before leaving.

It was only a quick ride to Clover, only about an hour. The train wasn't connected to the town so she had to go there to catch a train back to her guild. When she arrived there, she noticed a few of her guildmates walking towards an Inn, probably here for the Dragon Quest. She contemplated whether she should join them or not, knowing full well that the quest was recommended for S-Class Wizards.

Magnolia: Shopping District

The day had so far been as unrewarding as she had feared. Everyone with a job that needed doing went to Fairy Tail and none of them would even give her the time of day. She couldn't really blame them, after all why hire a no-name independent mage when you have the land's strongest guild to go to? Knowing that it was perfectly logical did nothing to uplift her spirits. If she couldn't find some kind of job soon she would have a lot more to worry about than not sleeping in a comfortable bed. It was during this search that she finally found a ray of hope. An old man was standing on the corner of the street holding some kind of flyer. Every short while he would call out, looking for a mage to take a job. She didn't know why the man didn't simply take it to the guild, or even why no other mages were taking the job. All that mattered was this could be exactly what she was looking for.

She weaved through the crowds to make her way over to the old man, narrowly avoiding a rather large accident with a man carrying some barrels. After finally breaching the outer edges of the crowd she was at the old man. The man looked her up and down appraisingly before asking "Are you a mage, young lady?" She offered him a quick nod with a small "Yep, I can handle whatever job you can throw at me." The old man held his gaze on her for a few lingering moments before offering a small shrug and handing her the flyer. She quickly skimmed over the job, doing her best to contain her frown. It offered 10,000 jewel to locate a precious family heirloom that was left behind during the Malnia attack. It wasn't much, in fact it'd only get her a couple extra days at the Inn. But she wasn't exactly in a position to be picky.

Forcing a smile across her lips she looked at the old man. "Don't worry, I'll find your heirloom for you and be back before you know it." She gave the old man a small wave and began walking away, hearing the old man express his gratitude as she went. Once she was sufficiently far from the man she began to look around, realizing she had absolutely no idea where this Malnia place was nor how to even get there. Desperation was a cruel thing and under normal circumstances she never would have taken such a job but again she reminded herself that beggars couldn't be choosers. Figuring she shouldn't waste too much time she stopped a random stranger on the street, asking them if they knew how to get to Malnia. Fortunately for her the man was nice enough to answer her question and directed her to where she needed to go. She flashed him a smile and thanked him before making her way down the street.

Upon entering the inn, the three were greeted by a man. The man seemed very hospitable and generally seemed like a nice person. Looking at Winter and then at Beau, Masaki sent a soft smile towards the innkeepers way as he placed the necessary amount of gold on the desk. "I'd like to rent a three bedded room for... I don't know, I'm guessing a night. Here's the gold." The man happily took the gold and showed the three to their room.

@Bunny @ScarlettRose16

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaymes McGarrett - Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Jaymes was about to answer Willow about what needed to be clarified when Cece came out and shouted a few things about the condition of the upper floor. Again Jaymes tried to ask willow about the dragons, when Cece again interrupted him, announcing that everyone would be going on the mission. Jaymes nodded that he would agree to talk to Willow on the way. When suddenly he felt someone strike him in the back of his shoulder. He turned around to see a familiar face.

"Well looks like you get to go too, Jaymes. Just try not to get eaten by the dragons now." The dude said.

"What did you say?!" Jaymes said, getting right up in his rival's face. When the man repeated it, Jaymes shouted, "I'm a Dragon Slayer, dumbass, no way a dragon can beat me." And with that, Jaymes slammed the man through the air with an uppercut to the chin, nearly making him fly ten feet upward. White mist began to form around Jaymes as he smiled, completely confident. "This is gonna be a cinch."

Winter

They walk into the room and she turns to Beau. "Um...I know where they live but I have no idea what their name is" she says scanning over the paper. "It doesn't say the name" she looks back up at them. "So do you guys want to head out?" She asks. She looks around the room to see two beds and a couch. 'Whenever we get back I'll take the couch' she thinks to herself.

@Bunny @LeSoraAmari

@Kayzo

Ferra: Lamia Scale HQ

While Paris was practically drooling of all the shiny things he could buy with his share, Ferra was being equally as selfish and imagining all the different food she could buy. Gourmet food, foreign food, ramen by the barrel...It was relatively obvious what she was thinking about with a wide goofy grin and her mouth wrapped around a cookie. Then it hit her. She was only A Class! They might not let her go! Noo! The thought of all the lost food was almost too much to bear as her expression changed from happy to absolutely depressed in a matter of seconds, then back to happy.

"
Mayhe..mayhe he'll lewt us go two?" She spoke around the cookie, or attempted to, referring to their guild master since Paris was B class and she was A Class and the paper requested S Class. She hoped he would..

"Yea, I'm ready to go when you are."

It just occurred to Paris that he was B class and the mission called for S class when Ferra said it. His face turned to distress.

"Yeah... I can heal, so I'm an asset!" Paris said. He was always making great strides in his training, and none of the S class mages had the ability to heal.

@Kayzo

"Yes, I think we should head out." Said Masaki as he scratched his head with a smile, "I think we should go and find this client as soon as possible, then get started with the mission. Plus, I think we should get there before one of the other guild. Just a hunch, there's no reason as to why I think we should." He chuckled slightly as he made a crystal appear in his hands, he was curious as to whether they'd come across the members of Fairy Tail, or one of the other guild such as Lamia Scale. He wasn't sure about them, but he was certain that they'd bump into Fairy Tail. He sighed, as he imagined the damage and ruckus that Guild could potentially cause. However, he kept reminding himself of his mothers words and dismissed his thoughts. "Righto, let's get going. On your lead Winter." He said, since she seemed to be the only one who knew where they were going.

@Bunny @ScarlettRose16

Grace took back the paper from Paris and turned her back to him. She just stared down at the prize in awe, her hands nearly shaking in excitement. So much she can do with the jewels! Even if they did have to share it, a large portion would still be given to her. However at Ferra's words, Her heart was broken. The paper did call for S class wizards, and she was only a B class. "He better let us go! I was the one who found our job..." She muttered, frowning slightly. "And if he doesn't, we will go anyways!"

@Mitchs98 @Bunny

Winter

"Let's go" The rooms lights flicker slightly but it wasn't noticeable. She looks at the flyer once more to make sure she remembers. She puts the flyer down and starts walking out of the room. She walks out of the hotel. She opens her hand and forms a Sabertooth guild mark out of ice. She smiles as she watched as she turns it to snow. Eventually they get to a rich looking neighborhood.

@LeSoraAmari @Bunny

"Of course our client lives here." Beau looked around at the lavish houses. They eventually came to a large light yellow house. There was a fountain in front of the front door, with rose bushes surrounding it. He immediately when to inspect the rose bush. He plucked a rose out from one and smelled. He turned to his guildmates. "You don't think they'll mind, right?" Turning his attention back to the rose.

@LeSoraAmari @ScarlettRose16

Ferra:Lamia Scale HQ

Ferra grinned, "
Yea! Healing is useful! Oh, oh, and I can eat their scales too!" She shouted happily, vaugely wondering how dragon scales would taste, or dragon itself for that matter. She then turned to Grace when she said they'd go anyway and nodded quickly, "Yeah! Besides, there'll probably be other guilds there to so we'd be perfectly fine if something happened anyway." She told her.

@Kayzo

Winter

"I really don't think they really will" she says looking at how there were a ton of bushes. "This is the house where the client lives so I don't think they'll mind" she smiles. She walks over to the rose bush and just looks at them. She reaches out her hand to touch them so lightly she thought they would break even though she knew they wouldn't. She snaps out and says "Um.. We should go meet the client" she pulls her hand back and looks towards the guys.

@Bunny @LeSoraAmari

Cece Tutin

Guild Master- Fairy Tail guild hall- Dreaming about dragon food!​

Cece smiled before facing Ryan or at least the sound of where Ryan's voice came from. "Indeed we are leaving ASAP which for me means in like two minutes." Cece replied before turning to the next question she heard which was from Alfie and it was about what they were going to use the reward for and that was simple for her to answer. "The reward will be split two ways fifty percent goes to the guild and fifty percent goes to the person who gets the last hit that should give you an incentive to all do your best." Cece answered before moving onto the next voice she heard causing a sigh it was Clair who decided to greet Cece by insulting her. "Clair your back and perfect time...they is a book up stairs I can't reach go get it for me would you." Cece said this was her way at getting back at people after all that book is real but not normal after all its made out of Cece's magic meaning dirt and iron lots and lot of iron.

The next voice she heard was Naomi's and she was going on about food made out of dragoons which in Cece's mind sounded great and made her hungry, she licked her lips. Finally it seemed most of the questions where answered. "Ihopeeveryoneisreadybecauseherewego." (I hope everyone is ready because here we go) Cece said as fast as possible making it all sound like one word. Cece began stretching her arms before she cracked her fingers. She quickly got into the stance for her magic feet over shoulder length apart her left one slightly farther back than her right one and arms mostly straight and palms pointing upwards. Cece began to rapidly punch downwards.

At first it looked like nothing happened however after a few seconds anyone looking out of the window would notice that the guild hall was getting lower and lower. It wasn't long before the Guild Hall was completely covered and then it occurred to her. "Wait...someone get me a map." Cece said annoyied it could be interesting if she had to just wonder about.

Willow

"I got it" she says as she activates her archive magic and downloads the map into the masters head. It also gave her directions. She simply sits at a table going over this stuff in her head.

@NekoChanBo

Looking around, Masaki was in slight awe with the sight before him. Clearly the client is afluent, living in a house such as this, or perhaps he/she had rented the place. Who knows. Noticing Beau pick one of the plants Masaki sighed, "I'm sure the client wouldn't mind, but you shouldn't go around picking other people's plants.." He said with a slight chucklr. "Anyway... Let's hurry up and meet this client I'm bored just standing around." Said Masaki rapidly. With that, he waited to see what the others would do. Were they meant to go inside? The house was big enough to hold a meeting for hundreds. Masaki stressed out a bit. Maybe that was what the client wanted, a big group of mages from all guilds to come along and work... Together.. The thought was quite bizarre but something Masaki had no problem with doing, in fact he thought the whole idea was quite fun.

@Bunny @ScarlettRose16

Clair sighed getting up from her seat , she knew exactly what book Cece was talking about and had a rough idea of how heavy it was. Clair continued on up to the second story and easily found the book after inspecting it for a few seconds Clair had a brilliant idea one that would more than likely annoy the master as she (cece) seen this as a form of punishment.A red magic circle appeared under the book and shortly after it vanished "perfect" Clair muttered to herself a devilish smile on her face.

Clair made her way back to Cece and smiled at her , unnecessary considering she's blind , "you wanted the iron book right? well here ya go!" Clair grinned as the book fell from a circle in the air , hitting Cece. @NekoChanBo

Beau knocked on the front door and rang the doorbell. No answer. After a few seconds he announced that they were going in and opened the door. The place was grand but... empty. There was a large circular room that was empty. Marble staircases were on both sides, leading up to a balcony upstairs that one could look over to see the front door. Beau ran up the stairs, but it seemed to get even more confusing. There was a long corridor, with two hallways branching off of it, no doubt leading to more hallways and doors. He went back down the stairs.

"Looks like no one is here."

@ScarlettRose16 @LeSoraAmari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back