Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Winter

"I try to avoid the Master as best as I can" she says while they finally make it to the train station and they get three tickets. They get on the train, she finds a section and sits down. She watches as the two guys sit across from her chatting about something she could care less about. She looks out the window and tunes out everything around her for a while. She finally hears someone trying to get her attention and she snaps back to reality and realizes it's Beau calling her name. "Yeah what is it?" She asks looking towards them.

@LeSoraAmari @Bunny

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan Terrance

Ryan smiled from the reaction both Jaymes and Naomi had. Holy crap, Jaymes was enthusiastic about the idea of doing that job. It looked as if he was "all fired up" about the situation (lel). "Yeah, I'm with you Naomi; I want to do that job as well. Not alone, but I still want to go check it out." Ryan replied, then looked at all of the money he received from his last job. "And to answer your question, Sera, my job today went very well." He grabbed a sack of money and set it down on the table. Ryan was pretty sure he got around 90,000 Jewel from that last job, so he was rather content. "I had to track down a group of thieves that stole someone's stuff." He then listened in on what Naomi had done, which he was somewhat interested. Flying fish bread. Hm. After that though, he turned his head back towards Sera to ask about the job. "So, Sera, what do you think Master Cece is going to do about that job?"

@Mitchs98 @Defective Kitten

On the train, Mifune took another moment to analyze his battle strategy. Maybe I can stun them with a shot to the head...but I can't possibly fight them head on to get that shot... Maybe some quick shots to the vitals before hitting the killing blow?. He scratched his gristle. I also need to shave sometime... He chuckled and looked at the guild games next to him on the train. Other mages... He looked down in deep thought, remembering his childhood. How much damage can they do to the people of the city in collateral....

Oh how cool is this! The doors to the Lamia Scale Guild burst wide open and in hustled a short girl, her face glowing in excitement and eagerness. She was moving as quick as her little legs could carry her, which was surprisingly fast. In her firm grasp could be seen a sheet of paper which looked to be pretty official looking. No doubt it was for a job. The first thing Grace did when she entered was not talk to the other members, grab some food, or head towards her room, but rather went straight for her guild master. She knew his room was most likely a mess and that she wouldn't be wanted in there, but something as important as this paper couldn't wait! "Lloyd!" She called out, slamming her fist against his door. "It's Grace, let me in. I have something you need to see!" Her voice was as excited and loud as her expressions, so it was given she had something big for him.

@HuorSpinks

"Daydreaming, as usual. Anyway, I was asking if you think that there might be other guilds there? It would certainly be interesting to meet Fairy Tail." Beau had a fascination with the mages at Fairy Tail. They were fun-loving, but ruffians. Well, at least most of them. He'd seen some of them before. They were drunk, and trying to walk but failing. He holds himself with a bit more composure and regard, never going into a drunken stupor in public.

Winter

"Well I think that most guilds are being notified about this stuff and we are going to pass through Magnolia and maybe we will run into them but I honestly don't really know." She says as she looks towards the window again, watching the world zoom by but then she looks back at the guys. She was trying to get some plan in her head if they ran into a dragon but she couldn't really think of anything until she saw what they might be up against.

@LeSoraAmari @Bunny

Fairytale guild hall

Clair made her way towards the guild hall , the townspeople were all a buzz due to the dragon hunt and Clair was pretty excited about the quest too.Clair entered the guild hall and it was no different, everywhere she turned guild members were talking about the dragons she looked over towards the bar where a few of the guilds most promising wizards were.Clair sat at the bar ,just beside the group , and ordered a slice of cake while she waited she turned to the group and smiled "the dragon hunt bounty , did you guys take it?"

"Ah, I see. That makes sense." Beau replied as he turned his attention back to his flowers.

Lamia Scale HQ

Paris sat at a table with his morning meal of a sandwich. It was delicious, and he wished he grabbed another one before leaving his apartment. He turned around upon hearing the sound of someone enter. It was Grace, and apparently she found something interesting. Thinking it might be worth his while he strolled over to where now Grace and Ferra were standing.

"What's happening here?"

Ryan Terrance

"Yeah, I guess you have a point about the repairing." Ryan said to Sera, looking around the guild hall. Yeah, it was somewhat obvious that a lot of fights broke out recently, as there was a broken railing on the second floor. Yeah, maybe we should tone that behavior down a bit... It wasn't too long before the wizard saint Clair had joined in on their conversation about the dragon hunt, obviously very interested. in the job. "Yeah, apparently master Cece is looking at it right now." Ryan answered in response to Clair's question, "I'm not going to lie though; I want to do that job. Badly. Not alone, of course, but I still want to take part in it." Quickly, he decided to order some food as well since he was getting a little hungry. Hopefully I'm allowed to go even though I'm A class.

@Mr Swiftshots

Masaki sat on the train quietly as he listened to the two speak. In truth, Masaki was always curious as to if they would cross paths with any of the Fairy Tail members. As the train moved Masaki looked out the window as he spoke. "You know.." Pausing for a moment, he adjusted his position so he was sat upright, and not so slouched. "Mother always said that Fairy Tail was a nice place, that the people there are nice. After all, she would know first hand. So, I'm sure that we will be fine if we cross paths with them... I just hope we aren't there if they start destroying things. Oh, and I also hope that we aren't bombarded because we're from Sabertooth..that would just be annoying." Masaki chuckled as he then lifted a palm and formed a crystal slightly above it, making it twirl as he waited for the train to get to it's stop.

@Bunny @ScarlettRose16

SpookySableye said:

Ryan Terrance

"Yeah, I guess you have a point about the repairing." Ryan said to Sera, looking around the guild hall. Yeah, it was somewhat obvious that a lot of fights broke out recently, as there was a broken railing on the second floor. Yeah, maybe we should tone that behavior down a bit... It wasn't too long before the wizard saint Clair had joined in on their conversation about the dragon hunt, obviously very interested. in the job. "Yeah, apparently master Cece is looking at it right now." Ryan answered in response to Clair's question, "I'm not going to lie though; I want to do that job. Badly. Not alone, of course, but I still want to take part in it." Quickly, he decided to order some food as well since he was getting a little hungry. Hopefully I'm allowed to go even though I'm A class.

@Mr Swiftshots
Clair's cake was served to her and she smiled brightly before digging into it , as she did so she had time to think about what Ryan was saying.A level A wizard going on a level S mission no way would the guild master allow that but then again he would be accompanying a group of S classes.It was a long shot but maybe just maybe he'd be allowed accompany them "so how have you guys been keeping it's been a while"

Naomi

Magnolia ~ Fairy Tail

Looking at the mess of the guide hall with broken rails and, admittingly, her own bullet holes in the walls alongside other's magic, the guide hall was slowly breaking down from all the fun fights that usually happen. Growing somewhat impatient of having to wait while they could be tracking down dragons, Naomi suggested something that could most likely end in punishment or even banishment. "I want to do it to be able to move up in the rankings. I know I'm so close! I can feel it in my buns!(Get it? Bones? Buns? Get it? God I'm terrible.)" She spoke almost in a squeal. To be far, she'd been working on improvement of her magic for the past five to seven months and she'd taken a few A class jobs, of corse with a group, and multiple solo B class jobs as well, all of which were able to complete.

@Mitchs98

@SpookySableye

Grace turned around at the sound of Ferra's voice, and she gave the girl a big grin. She shoved the paper out towards her face. "Look at this!" She commanded, letting the paper unroll into a job description. "There's been talk of dragons. Stuff like big lizards destroying towns and stuff, but it's got a hefty price. One million gems!" She said, pointing towards the price in big red letters. "I think we should take on these dragons, and I want to tell the leader about this!"

@Mitchs98

Winter

"Ha, that would make for an interesting day if the othe guilds did that" she smiles "We are going to be on the train for most the day so if I were you I would get comfortable" she says looking out the window again. She leans against the side and realizes she hasn't slept in two days because of the job she was on. She never realized she closed her eyes and she fell asleep. She didn't wake until the sun was setting and the train jerked to a stop and we were at our destination.

@LeSoraAmari @Bunny

"We're here! We're in Clover." Beau saw Winter waking up while he got up himself, stretching out all of his limbs. He needed to be stretched out and ready if they were going to encounter a dragon. "I always get too excited for missions..." Beau checked on the seeds up his sleeve, making sure everything was set and ready to go.

@Kayzo

Ferra: Lamia Scale HQ

Ferra shrugged as Paris walked over and asked what was going on. "
Ai dunf kn-*gulp* I dunno. That's what I asked her." She replied, swallowing and repeating her sentence midway. Taking another cookie out of her bag she stop mid bite with her mouth hung open as Grace presented the flyer and practically rammed it into her face. Shoving it back just a little bit so she could actually read it while she explained she listened curiously. "Dragons? Ooh! That sounds like fun!" She replied. "Not to mention one millio-Uh..Grace.." She started, but was stopped by the discovery that Grace mis-read the poster. "That says one billion gems." She told her in awe, her eyes as wide with excitement as they could possibly be.

Cece Tutin

Guild Master - Fairy Tail Guild hall- Currently too hyped about Dragons to care about other guild stuff!

Cece smiled like an idiot once she read the request a dragon hunt as if what could be more cool now a big downside was that she couldn't go which was the main reason she did let Sera Waters head out herself since if she did chances are that Sera's could beat a dragon or two right she means heck Sera's was one of fairy tail's top magicians so she couldn't lose or at least that's what Cece thought after all she was the Guild master of the strongest guild Sera's was a member of the said guild. Finally after about ten minutes of acting like she was reading the Guild request but of course that was a lie after all she can't see Cece stood up and walked over to the balcony of the S-class part of the guild hall be she smiled.

Cece's walking was very slow but it was almost like her footsteps here echoing around the room. Cece kept walking forward before reaching out her hand she expected to find a railing like always. Maybe she miss judged the distance yes that must be it she thought before taking another step forward only to feel the strange sense of nothing under her and a almost falling feeling one which was soon rectified after she hit the floor, turns out where the railing was meant to be all that was left was a big old gap and Cece was not happy.

"Really now!" Cece shouted normally that was enough to get the Guilds attention. "How may times now have I said it if you want to fight keep it down here, you fight up stairs and make holes everywhere guess who falls in them...your blind guild master that's who." Cece said angrily before turning around allowing a piece of paper to slightly show next to her. "You know my plan was to tell you all some great news but now....now your getting nothing GOOD DAY! "Cece said before walking over to the bar and putting her hands at waist height before pushing them up making a small throne for her to sit on.

It wasn't long after until Cece started fighting on her seat a little before she stood up and pushed it back into the ground. "Okay okay i'll tell you but not because you asked because I want to." Cece smiled before she pulled out the piece of paper she had and turned it around sadly what she didn't know was that it was facing her and not the rest. "I guess most of you have heard about this job." Cece said pointing to the piece of paper which was blank to everyone else. " This is a job worth one Billion Jewels and guess whose invited....ALL OF US that's right this is going to be a Fairy Tail field trip so pack your bags...WE ARE GOING DRAGON HUNTING!"

------------------

@EveryoneinthefairytailHQ

#TooLazyToTagYouAll

Winter

"Ugh" she says getting up. She follows the guys off the train. She feels like she is drugged. "So do you guys want to go to the client or find a place to check in for the night?" She says as they walk aimlessly through town. She is still exhausted but she hides it. She looks around and sees the sunset and she thinks it's beautiful. She starts daydreaming again.

@LeSoraAmari @Bunny

Paris took a step back in awe.

"B-b-b..." He was speechless. He snatched the paper away from Grace to see it himself. There it was, one billion. "I HAVE TO GO ON THIS MISSION." Paris said. He was only B class, but he really needed this money. Not to mention, it's a great way to train his abilities.

@Kayzo
@Mitchs98

Ryan Terrance

Ryan snickered a little from Sera's comment about Naomi's... buns. Yeah, it probably wasn't his most mature moment, but he didn't really care that much. He didn't dwell on that for long though since Master Cece had entered the hall. At first, she was mostly complaining about the broken areas of the guild hall, which was understandable since she was blind. However, the second thing she mentioned quickly gained Ryan's attention; everyone in the guild would be going on the dragon hunting mission. A bright smile beamed across his face from hearing the good news.Of course, he was pretty hyped. After all, he was worried at first that he wouldn't be allowed to go. Well, today just gets better by the minute. "That sounds like fun." Ryan said to Cece rather cheerfully, "So, does that mean we're leaving now?"

@NekoChanBo @Mr Swiftshots @Mitchs98 @Defective Kitten

Grace's jaw dropped even more at the mention of a billion gems. That's an extra zero! She thought, her eyes glowing. While she was in the trance, the paper was suddenly taken right out of her hands and it immediately brought her back. "Hey, give that back Paris!" She snapped, attempting to snatch her paper back. Even though he was seven inches taller than her, Paris didn't scare Grace one bit.

@Bunny

Grace reaching for the paper brought Paris back to Earth.

"Oh, here." Paris gave Grace back the paper, but that got him thinking of all the things he could buy with his cut of one billion gems. His eyes turned to cash signs and his mouth drooled as he giggled.

@Kayzo
@Mitchs98

Getting off the train, Masaki made the crystal disappear and smiled. "At last, we're here..." Taking a deep breath, Masaki turned to Winter as she spoke. "Well... I think it would be best if we go and find the client first and then go find a place to stay. Although, if things really are as bad as they have been portrayed then I doubt we'll be able to find a place to stay... So, shall we get moving?" He had an excitable smile smacked across his face. Masaki was eager to start the mission. Very eager.

@Bunny @ScarlettRose16

Alfie bent over and stared in awe at the paper his little master was holding out. "A billion jewels... imagine all of the things we could buy with that! Guild Hall could get another floor and then some with that! And all the things we could do to Magnolia... oh, so much foliage!" He stood up and put his right hand over his heart. "I will defeat those dragons if it costs me my so--life!" His face went white for a split second as he cut himself off. "But what are we going to use those jewels for? Using it on ourselves goes completely against my morals--One for All! Or in this case, All for All! But it's your choice, Master Cece."

@NekoChanBo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back