• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy {No Longer Active}

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Two Schools Divided
latest

It's a new day at both Fairy Academy and Phantom Academy. These two schools have been at each others' throats for practically their entire histories, but now, they are under a strained, tentative peace. Only time will tell if the students will really hold this peace or not...

Many trials and adventures await our students, but for now, everything is calm. Hopefully, it'll stay that way...

Note: The schools follow a timeline similar to those of Japanese schools. Currently, it is April, and thus a month into the school year. Any arcs/episodes will be announced beforehand. For now, just focus on interacting and building relationships between characters!

deer deer Achiived Achiived animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E GreenSea GreenSea Roxasarass Roxasarass AiAi AiAi FireFlare FireFlare @LadyMasquerade Webs Elk Webs Elk

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

• Akari Kaya
    Fairy Academy Class 3 Rep
    6083640.jpg
    Scenario: A New Day | Mood: Hopeful | Location: Home > Fairy Academy Class 3's Classroom | With: n/a | Mentions: Kazuya AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Akari awoke with her cat, Fro, hovering over her. She smiled at him and scratched him behind the ear, causing him to purr. With a yawn, she hopped out of bed and began preparing for the morning. It was early, and school didn't start for another hour, but she liked to account for delays. Or, in her case, certain people she had to avoid.

She sighed. How long would it be until she could pass Kazuya on the street without glaring at him or making a point of ignoring him? It was exhausting, and frankly, it hurt more than she cared to admit. Part of her still loved him, but she knew any chance of them getting back together had been ruined the moment it ended.

Shaking the thought away, Akari took a quick shower and slipped into her uniform. Saying goodbye to Fro, she shouldered her schoolbag and set off on her way, giving the area near Kazuya's apartment a wide berth.

Once near school grounds, she relaxed. As she made her way down the hallway, she smiled at teachers and classmates and wished them a good morning, ever the polite class rep. Entering her classroom, she set her bag down by her desk and took out the previous night's homework, which was done in her neat, calligraphic handwriting. Sitting down, she took out a book and waited for class to start.

• Himeno Arisu
    Fairy Academy Class 2 Rep
    b80257a58dbe03a73e4026e66799aef4--cool-anime-girl-anime-girl-pink.jpg

Scenario: New School Year | Mood: Sleepy | Location: Home > Fairy Academy Class 2's Classroom | With: Halfway Misora Reiji | Mentions: Misora Reiji

The alarm clock kept blaring in a rather annoying fashion until it was soon thrown across the room and against the wall with a loud THUD. Soon a head of light pink shown itself from under the covers as a petite female with sleepy wisteria eyes woke up from her slumber. As she stretched, Himeno Arisu began her usual morning routine. A half hour later that is.

Half an hour later, Arisu left her house after having changed into Fairy Academy's uniform. She tugged on her brown leather boots before heading off to school. Her eyes were drooping as she held back a yawn. She really cannot handle the mornings very well, yet here she was awake a good hour before school started since she as a class representative wanted to arrive at school early.

As she was walking down the road, she heard a familiar voice speak up, "Good morning Hime, *chuckles* you really can't handle mornings can you? That part of you have never changed..." glancing over, Arisu saw that it was her childhood friend, Misora Reiji. She held back a groan as she simply muttered out, "What do you want, Rei?" She continued walking to school as Reiji fell in place besides her. He simply grinned at her while saying, "What? I'm just heading to school myself."

Arisu just let out a sigh as she let him do what he pleased...there was no way she could shake him off, plus she was just too tired to even care. As they continued walking in silence, Arisu noticed the school gates up ahead. She looked over at Reiji before saying with a wave, "Well this is where I go, bye." As she entered the school gates, she would occasionally greet her teachers and fellow students with a curt nod of her head. She headed up the stairs leading to the second years floor. Upon seeing her classroom, Arisu entered to see that she was the first to arrive. Letting out a sigh, she went to her seat and just plopped her head down looking out the window. She wondered how this year will turn out.

Last edited:

• Kliffton Beid Jr.
    Kliff

tumblr_mo8kgmt2lW1spk0cho7_500.jpg

Klay

haha-anime-katniss-everdeen-the-hunger-games-trilogy-19762788-341-500.jpg

Virgo

541b5e2dfee3dbae23068c6d413f9ff6.jpg

Mentioned

Klay Beid - Webs Elk Webs Elk
    Virgo - Webs Elk Webs Elk
    Scenario

Another Day of School
    Mood

^.^
    Locations

Home ---> Klay's Home --> Teacher Workroom ---> First Year Classroom

Kliff's alarm clock started ringing. However, he wasn't in the room to turn it off. He was already downstairs making breakfast for him and his sister. To celebrate his first year of High School and his sister's last year, they bought them each their own apartment right next to each other. Once he finished, he ran up to the second floor and used the connecting skywalk between the abodes and walked into his sister's house.

"Klay-sama! Where are you?!?!"
    Kliff calleout to his big sister. He sat her food down on a table and sat his food down across from it. He then sat down himself as Klay walked into the room, wearing her school uniform. Kliff looked down at his own clothes, still wearing his music notes pajamas.

Knowing that Klay was going to say something, Kliff laughed and said, "I'll change after I eat. We still have 2 hours before I have to be there after all."

Kliff smiled as he saw Klay sigh. He began to eat and Klay sat down a second later and started eating herself.

A hour and a half later of Kliff getting ready and practicing the violin, and Kliff and Klay were walking outside of their apartments and were making their way to school. They talked about random things as they continued walking : the weather, Kliff's position as Class Rep, the college they both wanted to get into, their parents, etc, etc. Once they reached the entrance to the school, Kliff gave Klay a hug before speedwalking through the school to the Teacher Workroom. Greeting the many teachers he bumped into along the way, he finally reached the room and saw the pink haired human being he was looking for, "Good Morning Virgo-Sensei"

Kliff gave her a winning smile when she looked up at him from her desk. When she stood up Kliff walked over to her and gave her a hug, "Why didn't you tell me that you were going to start teaching here?"

Kliff noticed the sides of Virgo's mouth move up a small amount as she answered, "I wanted it to be a surprise. Let me guess, you managed to get it out of your father."

Kliff laughed as he said, "Yeah. He can't keep a secret at all!"

Kliff checked his watch before frowning, "I have to go. Class Rep stuff, but I'll see you later!"

Kliff gave her another quick hug before running out and towards his classroom, greeting the students he literally ran into on the way. Once there he opened the room door and noticed that he was the first student there. Kliff smiled as he started doing housekeeping things, such as dusting the erasers, sweeping the floor, and cataloging if there was enough food left for the class to turn in for the school garden/zoo.

Last edited:
View attachment 302330

Ren woke up to the sound of her alarm and the moment she looked at the time she hopped out of bed rushing to get ready. "Oh not again. She quickly got washed and dressed and when running to the door she bumped into her grandfather. "Whoa there Ren slow down. Don't wanna run me over do you?" She looked up and smiled brightly. "morning!" Her grandfather laughed and crossed his arms. "Now I know your rushing to get to school but believe or not you actually work up early enough to eat." Ren looked at him surprised. "I did?" She looked over at the time. "Ha! I did!" She then sat down and had bowl of cereal after she was done she left heading over to school. "Finally now I won't be starving while waiting for lunch."

Once she made it to school she said hello to some of friends. She was quite happy she didn't actually have to rush to class. She would of stayed outside longer talking but she was looking for someone. Her best friend Kilff. She went into the school and checked the classroom. "There he is." A sly grin came across her face. She quietly put her bag down on her desk then quickly pounced on him from behind giving him hug. "Morning Kilff!" She was hoping that scared him. He was way to much fun to tease.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

• Kliffton Beid Jr.
    Kliff

Klay

Virgo

Mentioned

Ren Mori - animegirl20 animegirl20
    Scenario

I'mm being attacked! ---> Feeding Time
    Mood

Surprised ---> Enchanted by Rabbits
    Locations

First Year Classroom

Kliff was holding a clipboard as he went down the list cataloging the items in the class supply closet. He was about to make another mark when he was startled by someone giving him a hug, causing him to jump a little and drop the clipboard.

"Morning Kilff!"

Kliff recognized that voice form anywhere. Blushing he bent down and picked up the clippboard, "N-Not funny, Ren!"

Kliff then smiled as he laughed alongside her, "But good morning to you too. To be honest I didn't expect you to be this early."

Kliff picked up a bag of carrots and walked over to the side of the room with the cage, then he turned towards Ren, grinning, "Wanna help me feed them?". Inside were four rabbits, one white, one gray, one orange, and one brown. He opened the cage and held a carrot out to Ren.

Getting the rabbits as classroom pets had been Kliff's idea. He believed that the cute animals would encourage everyone to work even harder and surprisingly the school agreed to it. His favorite was the orange, but he did have a soft spot for them all.

Last edited:

• dda5b50082ca5faaa224801c8522e282.jpg
    {mood: embarassed } {location: fairy high's second year room } { AiAi AiAi }

Kurasu awoke at almost exactly 6am, he has no need for a clock to scream at him and order him to get up since he has already managed to train his body to wake up at 6. He stretched out his lean arms, extending them sidewards as a pleasant feeling rushed to his body. He did the same with his legs before he shot up and hopped off the bed. Fortunately, Kurasu doesn't kick the blanket off to the floor when he sleeps so he has no need to fix it. He yawned as he ventured to their kitchen, his mother was already up and the smell of eggs and flour overwhelmed his senses.

"Pancakes?" he muttered weakly before a yawn escaped his lips once more, his mother giggled and faced him, a spatula and a plate full of pancakes on her hands. "There's my sweet boy." the middle-aged woman hummed, "Go and take a bath first, the pancakes will be ready in a bit. Your father's just getting dressed up." she told him and Kurasu nodded at her.

After a refreshing bath, he got dressed up and he was all ready to go to school. It was the another day of school and Kurasu couldn't help but wonder what lies ahead. Nonetheless, it needs to be perfect. He sighed as he returned to the kitchen, this time his bubbly blonde father was sitting on the dining chair while his mother sat across him. Kurasu joined them with a smile, "Good morning." he bid.

After a nice breakfast, it was finally time to go. He waved at his parents and began walking to the school. Walking is such a hassle but it's a good exercise too. Plus the school's not that far from his home. Kurasu gripped the strap of his shoulder bag before he silently checked if all the things he had prepared yesterday was with him. With a satisfied hum, he continued walking to the school until an obnoxious car went passed him, almost running him over on the process. He furrowed his brows while he shot a death glare at the back of the passing car.

But the boy's good mood isn't to be ruined by a reckless driver. Instead, he continued walking until he reached Fairy High's gate. He took a deep breathe, he was taking the first step on his new year on the school and it should be perfect. Slowly, he put one foot in and another, he was pleased and so he continued travelling to wherever his room was. He found it without prior hardships since he has already memorized each and every nook and crook of the school. He sat at his usual seat by the window, releasing a sigh as he watched the cherry blossoms scatter themselves through the wind's help.

Perhaps it was because he was too preoccupied watching the pink blossoms do their thing, he accidentally placed his half-opened bag on the far edge of his table. It let out a huge thud as it hit the floor, to make the matters worse, an apple he packed with him rolled out of his bag towards the person sitting in front of him. He gaped at it as it hit a stop just right underneath the pink-haired girl's table. Kurasu furrowed his brows at this as he started sweating. He had two options, either he asks the class representative to pick it up for him or he'd crouch and crawl just to get it. The latter sounds mortifying. After an internal break down, he coughed to get the female's attention.

"Underneath your table...." his cheeks flushed from embarassment as he gestured underneath her table where the fruit nestled itself peacefully. Great. Perfect! He really should get rid of his strange habit of having apples inside his bag like some sort of a health nut. Okay, maybe he is a health nut. Whatever. He frowned at himself as he impatiently waited for the female to break the awkwardness he was feeling.

Last edited:
Ren step back laughing and he soon joined in with her. "Aw come on you know I give the best hugs." She leaned against the wall watching him and smiled when he mentioned her being here early. "Haha well I actually woke early today and I was able to eat breakfast so this time to rumbling stomach to worry about." She patted her stomach as she said this. She then watched as he grabbed a bag of carrots.

"Wanna help me feed them?"

She nodded and walked over to the rabbit cage. She then took the carrot from Kliff and held it out to one of the rabbits. The white one sniffed the carrot and came closer to the edge of the cage starting to eat it. "It's so cute! This really was a good idea. I'm glad the school allowed it." She looked glanced at the door seeing other students starting to come in she then looked over at Kilff, when he wasn't looking and blushed slightly. Her eyes then returned to the rabbit watching the it eat the carrot.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Attachments

• Neptune2.png
    Neptune2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

• Himeno Arisu

Scenario: Classmate? Friend? | Mood: Confused/ Calm | Location: Fairy Academy Class 2's Classroom | With: Kurasu . D O V E . D O V E | Mentions: Kurasu

As Arisu stared out the window, getting lost in the sea of cherry blossom petals as it danced in the wind. She was wondering how this school year will be, how her classmates will be, what kind of events will take place and more importantly how she will do as the class representative. She remembers how so many were at first against her being a class representative due to her rather 'cold' persona. She must do her best to prove to everyone that it wasn't a mistake...that she wasn't a mistake.

A slight cough was heard from behind her seat. Arisu blinked a couple times before she slowly turned around in her seat to face a young boy with blonde hair, oh a classmate. She saw how his cheeks flushed red which in turn caused her to tilt her head in question. Until she heard his comment. Arisu's eyes traveled to whatever was underneath her desk, which was an apple. She glanced one more time at him before leaning down, reaching to grab the apple.

Once it was in her hands, she checked to see if there was any bruises on it, luckily, there wasn't a single bruise. She reached into her skirt pocket for her handkerchief which she used to wipe the apple clean once more until it shined. Satisfied with the shine, Arisu held it out for Kurasu to take as she gave him a small smile while saying, "Here you go, Shirojoo-kun. Ah...good morning by the way."

• Akari Kaya
    1d03de35aed4b2390622ceae4b3598a96e8e7fce_hq.gif
    Scenario: Good Morning | Mood: Cheerful | Location: Fairy Academy Class 3's Classroom | With: Klay Webs Elk Webs Elk | Mentions: n/a

Akari looked up as she heard her name called. A smile appeared on her face as she greeted, "Morning, Klay-chan."
    Though she wasn't normally one to focus on friends, Akari did find Klay to be enjoyable company and something of a kindred spirit. Maybe it was because they both played violin or took school seriously, but something about her tied Akari to the girl.

"How are you?" she asked politely, taking her homework out her bag. "Did you do your homework?" She was just chatting casually, but she didn't really know how to otherwise make conversation. Students were starting to file into the classroom, and Akari grinned at how dedicated to their schoolwork some of them seemed. Perhaps she was setting a good example after all!

Spirits renewed, she turned back to her friend and gave her a big smile uncharacteristic to her. Her mood had brightened significantly now that she knew that she was doing alright in her job as class representative.

Layton Maximilien

Waking up to the sound of a blaring alarm clock, drool dripping from his mouth. His glasses were still on his face, but in a crooked position and the position of his arms were in the same one they were in when he fell asleep. Upon awakening, he was greeted with a screen and an open tab, searching for more videos with specific sounds as to add to his great collection of samples for his music. Apparently he was searching for the sound of glass shattering from what he could tell before he hit the keyboard and fell asleep, making a jumbled mess of letters appear next to his intended search.

Repositioning his glasses, he then saves whatever of his hobby he'd done and closed his search tab before slamming a closed fist upon the stop button of his alarm clock and turning off his computer. Getting up off of there, he took a glance at the time. Seeing that it was but an hour before the actual time before school, as he set it up to be. Layton got himself ready for school, brewing himself some fine coffee and making himself a bit of normal breakfast downstairs. That being a peanut butter sandwich, with the coffee he brewed himself as his beverage. Finishing it with a bit of time to spare before he should go.

And with that bit of time left, he'd decided to do nothing in particular and sit around until the time he should go there came. His parents were around, and exchanged a bit of small talk with them as he waited for the proper tome to head out to appear. Checking his watch and adjusting his glasses every so often. After a bit of time passed, he decided it was time and headed out. Deciding to head over to school a few minutes early. Walking down a road and not caring about much around him, wondering what it might be like at this new school he's attending.

After a bit, he would eventually arrive to school. Casually just walking over to his classroom then entering. Layton saw that a few of his classmates had already came and sat themselves down
And he would do the same, his seat being the one that was somewhere within the middle row. Now, he's just waiting for the class to start.

(Open for interaction.)

{mood: ... } {location: fairy high's second year room } { AiAi AiAi }

Kurasu couldn't help but blink while he watched the class representative wipe the fruit for him, he narrowed his eyes at her as she did so. This was the girl he almost planned to run up against. Truth to be told, he did plan to try and run for the position but he backed out when he realized that it might be too tiring. His schedule probably couldn't handles such responsibility. He blamed all the dramas his mother had recommended for him to watch about high school lives or something.

But back to the topic at hand which was the pink haired girl. Kurasu doesn't normally memorize people's name as much as he memorized the map of the whole school but the girl hold an important status inside their respective class. It was only just to remember her name, in case he ever needed something. He grabbed the apple from her with a thankful nod, "I hope so. Nonetheless, good morning too." he replied. The blonde boy shoved the shiny apple back to his bag, satisfied and pleased that it wasn't bruised or anything.

Then his sharp green eyes found the Arisu's own, keeping a stern gaze at her as he internally thought of something to say. Just then he realized that he forgot to show her his gratitude for picking up a troublesome object for him. A nod doesn't really suffice. He rarely strikes a conversation so his options of topics were limited. He looked around the room before he realized that it was empty if not for the two of them. This doesn't even surprise him anymore, he was and has always been early to class.

"Thank you, Himeno-san." he muttered under his breathe before he looked at the window near the two of them. The cherry blossoms were still at it, dancing around with the wind as it fell to the ground. He felt bad for the person who's in charge of sweeping all those pink stuff. What a hassle. "Hm, too much pink." he unconsciously blurted out before he realized that he was still in the presence of Arisu and she has pink hair, "..It looks beautiful though." he quickly added. His face was stoic so it seemed like he didn't improvised the last part. The last thing he needed was to offend the girl.

Kyo Tokugawa
Location: Fairy Academy 3rd Year Classroom | Mentions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Webs Elk Webs Elk
Kyo swiftly sheathed the sword in his grasp before bringing a hand up to wipe the sweat from his forehead. He waited until his breathing slowed, and then closed his eyes to listen to the almost-silence of the dojo. The sound of the clock hand slowly ticking was the only noise in the room. He stood there, motionless, for just a few minutes.
Eventually, he turned around and glanced at the clock. 6:00. He'd been training for just about 2 hours by this point. It was time to start getting ready for school. He exited the building and walked the path to his home, his bare feet sinking into the grass. He unlocked the front door and strolled inside. He had a smile on his face until he heard a door open down the hall. His brother.
Kyo panicked just slightly and walked straight into the closest room. It happened to be the bathroom. He stayed in there, sitting on the floor with his heart beating faster than normal until he heard the clink of plates in the kitchen. Quietly, he cracked open the door to peek out. It seemed his brother was already at breakfast, so he softly stepped from the restroom and shut the door behind him. Once out, he nearly dashed through the hallway, speeding past the entrance to the kitchen and straight into his room.
He waited until his brother had finished eating and left for school before walking into the kitchen. He parents gave him a knowing look, but they didn't say anything. Unfortunately, his brother hadn't felt any sense of urgency. Kyo was going to be cutting it extremely close to being late. He scarfed down the food left out for him and was almost out the door before he heard the sink running. He plopped his backpack down in the entrance and walked back to the kitchen to help with the dishes. His mom raised an eyebrow, smiled, and then told him to go to school. Kyo thanked her and then raced for the door. He bolted down the mountain path to the sidewalk and then continued to run on his way to school.
When he entered Fairy Academy, he slowed down to a walk so he wouldn't bump into anyone and made his way to his classroom. Many people were already in their seats. A 'good morning' was given to anyone who greeted him as he walked over to a desk near Klay and Akari. He considered the two good friends and hardworking people, even taking into account his timidness. He sat down near the pair, careful not to interrupt, and began to get his homework out.

• Kliffton Beid Jr.
    Kliff

Klay

Virgo

Mentioned

animegirl20 animegirl20 - Ren Mori
    Scenario

Rabbits!
    Mood

^.^
    Locations

Fairy Academy First Year Classroom

Kliff continued to feed the rabbits, mesmerized by their cuteness. Due to this, he failed to notice that more and more students were entering the class until he finished.

Turning around, Kliff accidentally let out an audible squeak when he noticed that more people were showing up. He glanced down at his clipboard and noticed he still had quite a few task left to do. He waved at Ren before grabbing a bag of chicken feed and making his way outside towards the "zoo" as everyone called it.

As he made his way to the chicken stable, he put on his headphones listening to some original music of his.
[tab=Klay][/tab]

• Himeno Arisu

Scenario: Cherry Blossoms | Mood: Amused | Location: Fairy Academy Class 2's Classroom | With: Kurasu . D O V E . D O V E | Mentions: Reiji

Arisu was tired, she was still quite sleepy and not all there yet as she gave a small smile to Kurasu. She saw him narrow his eyes at her as he took the apple while giving her a brief greeting. She never really got to know him, she just had the same classes as him. Then again when did Arisu ever go about making friends? Well it wasn't like she was mean, she just...was often in her own world as she would often space out during class and breaks.

She tilted her head as she saw his stare merely intensify. Was there something else he wanted to say? She wasn't sure and so she patiently waited for him to speak again as she returned his stare, though not as intense as his gaze was. She then heard his rather belated thanks to her. She merely replied with a smile. Turning back around in her desk, Arisu began to take out the homework from the night before. She made sure to have completed everything since she is the class representative. She then took out the daily log of the classroom when she heard Kurasu's mumbled comment.

Turning back around, Arisu blinked a few times before saying, "Pardon?" Her eyes glanced to the side, where cherry blossoms were raining onto the sidewalk. She then glanced back at Kurasu and stared at his face for a while before she let out a light laugh. Her eyes were twinkling in amusement as she said, "Indeed it is a bit too much." She lifted a strand of her hair and in a teasing manner she said, "Say what does this color remind you of?" She couldn't help but think of her childhood friend, he always loved cherry blossoms and would often call her cherry when they were kids, that was until she literally stopped him from calling her that; he has too many nicknames for her to begin with. So far so good, Arisu hoped she could go through this school year without her having to show her rather ruthless side.

• Akari Kaya
    2ff13a33ce815e6c99a2ab269a3f9154.jpg
    Scenario: A Martial Artist and Two Musicians | Mood: Neutral | Location: Fairy Academy Class 3's Classroom | With: Klay Webs Elk Webs Elk Kyo FireFlare FireFlare | Mentions: n/a

A movement in her periphery caught Akari's attention, and she looked up to see Kyo Tokugawa take his seat near her and Klay. Smiling kindly at him, she greeted, "Good morning, Kyo-kun. How are you?" Turning back to Klay to listen to her responses, she nodded. "That's good. I plan to practice mine when I get home for a little bit." Chuckling lightly, she gestured to Klay's homework and remarked, "Let it never be said that you don't try your best on it."

Finally looking up at her friend's face, she noticed Klay's cheeks were slightly red. Her gaze switched over to Kyo for a second before returning to the other girl. Ah. Biting back a grin, she covered her mouth with her hand to hide the silent chuckle that came bubbling up out of her. It took a bit of effort for her to fully bring her attention back to the conversation.

Remembering that Klay had invited her spend time with her, she replied, "Oh, a movie and dinner sounds great.
    It's nice to get out once in a while." She made a mental note to try and do some homework during lunch to make time for such activities. Akari nearly missed Klay discussing the new math teacher. "Virgo-sensei? I thought I saw a new teacher in the hallway with pink hair, but that's all I saw of her. Is she really your brother's old tutor?"

Marianne Chiyako Tsukiyomi
312if7b.jpg
latest
1j1zqc.jpg
rank: phantom''s third year class president | scenario: "early bird gets the worm" | mood: surprised | tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and AiAi AiAi
A low, baritoned voice echoed through the wooden doors of the Tsukiyomi household, though specifically, the doorway that would lead someone inside Marianne's humble abode. The male knelt in front of the entrance, his head bowing down as he kept a still and proper position, "Ojou-sama," the voice began, quietly waking up the young princess of the household. "Forgive me for my impoliteness and manners of intruding on your sleep, but, it is your father. He's asking for you."

Marianne couldn't sleep a wink last night, so her father's second-in-command hadn't necessarily disturbed her. She didn't mind, not one bit. It has been days since she was able to sleep soundlessly and she honestly didn't know what was her ailment. Nevertheless, she was glad for the intrusion, especially since all she ever did was lay on her futon, staring up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to take over, only for her to stay awake from night to morning. Her soft, calming yet alluring voice echoed around her room as it was loud enough for her father's second-in-command to hear her. "You don't need to address me as such, Hijikata-san. You have known be since I was little. Please call me Mari again, won't you?" Marianne's voice hinted a slight plea in her tone but it remained polite and somewhat cheerful as she spoke, delighted to hear from her somewhat uncle-like figure again. But, just hearing the fact that her father was asking for her meant he was home! Finally!

A small smile seemed to make its way towards Hijikata's lips as he nodded in agreement before bowing his head once more as he left the premises for Marianne's privacy. After a few moments, Marianne had finished getting ready to greet her father and the day ahead of her. It's been a month since the school re-opened and she was back in her classes, keeping her Class Representative position. Once Marianne made her way to her father's quarter, Marianne smiled genuinely at seeing Hijikata-san and soon enough they began chit-chatting away, updating each other on the ongoings of whats been happening since Hijikata's been gone on a business trip, courtesy of her father.

Reaching her father's headquarter, Hijikata and Marianne parted ways as she gave him a soft goodbye, but not without hoping she would see him later again. Knocking on the wooden panels of the door, Marianne excused herself and stated who she was before her father quickly swung his doors open, pulling her into a very, very tight embrace. Tears started to swell around her eyes as she allowed herself to fall into her father's warmth. It had been over a year since her father left on a journey and finally came back. Even her mother started missing him every so often. Soon enough, a family gathering was in session and for that quick moment, Marianne didn't care if she was late or tardy, her family was finally together again.

As her father dropped her in the front gates of Phantom Academy, Marianne walked with small steps and gracefully and fluidly made her way inside the building. Of course, Marianne stopped to admire the cherry blossoms that were blooming, but she couldn't afford to be "late" even more. Marianne, in fact, wasn't late, she was just always early to arrive to the campus. Usually she'd arrive at least an hour or an hour and a half before classes begin to get things in order and prepare for the day.

It wasn't new that some students would whisper each time she walked by or even stopped to gawk at her. She was considered. . different, with her silvery-white hair and bright blue eyes. Marianne presented herself with the utmost proper and respectable way. Nevertheless, she always had a soft but inviting smile on her face as she greeted anyone who walked by her or bowed her head respectfully if she ever saw a teacher. To some, it was a surprise that Marianne even came to Phantom Academy and not Fairy Tail, but deep down, Marianne knew she belonged at Phantom, even if it was a secret.

Once Marianne was able to get the files for the class and the daily notebook plus the compiled list of students and their duties for the week, Marianne took a deep breathe before entering Class 3's classroom. But, what surprised her was being greeted by none other than Kazuya and Reiji. Walking towards them as her hair flowed with each step she took, Marianne greeted them with a smile, "Good morning, Kazyua, Reiji. It's nice to see that you two decided to grace us with your presence and appearance." Her tone was playful and quite inviting as she continued speaking to them, "And what are you two planning on doing today? Not going to play pranks on the teachers are you?"

{mood: ..? } {location: fairy high's second year room } { AiAi AiAi }

Kurasu was no social person per say. Heck, the guy dashes and locks himself inside his room for hours whenever a family member or a parent's friend visits. With that said, that doesn't also mean that he's a shy or an emo kid neither. He just prefers the company of himself more than others. Or perhaps it's because he just sucks at talking with people and things would turn awkward real quick. Now back at the matter at hand, the pink-haired girl let out a small laugh. His cheeks were once more tainted pink, he wondered if she was laughing at him or had she figured out that Kurasu was referring to her hair and the blossoms? The way she picked some of her hair and played with it suggested that it was the latter.

"Say what does this color remind you of?"

The blonde man furrowed his brows, scurrying through his brain matters for an answer to her rather random question. Was she testing his wit? Or was she merely teasing him? This is why Kurasu doesn't socialize. Nonetheless, once a man was asked then the man must answer. "I guess it reminds me of-" he paused for a brief moment to tap the spot underneath his lips, "-of childhood and purity. It's also associated with femininity and beauty." he added once he remembered the book he read about colors and what it's associated with it. But perhaps, the color might remind him of her hair and her strange question for a few days or so.

His sharp green eyes remained on the hair she was playing with until it traveled towards her face and met her violet ones. "Why did you ask?",he ran a hand through his own hair, brushing some stray blonde locks that tickled the spot above his nose.

• Himeno Arisu

Scenario: Something New | Mood: Curious | Location: Fairy Academy Class 2's Classroom | With: Kurasu Shirojoo | Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

Arisu merely sat there while twirling her finger in her long pink hair as she listened to Kurasu's quite the detailed answer to what her hair color reminds him of. She did notice the slight tinge of pink on his cheeks, something that she found to be quite amusing and interesting. Lifting an eyebrow, Arisu murmured out, "childhood and beauty huh..." staring at her strand of pink hair. Soon a small grin took over her blank features as she shook her head lightly while saying, "Ah, no reason really....just...curious." She smiled over at Kurasu mysteriously.

She turned around in her seat and faced the front again, soon other students will begin to file into the classroom. Arisu stared ahead at the blank board lost in thought. Why did she ask him that? Was it just to tease him? She glanced back at him, wondering what he was doing, he probably thought of her as weird for asking something so random. Sighing, Arisu turned back around. She stared into his blue orbs as she said, "Honor and loyalty...hope...warmth."

As if to answer what her sudden statement was, Arisu pointed at his blonde hair with a small smile while saying, "That's what yours reminds me of." After a moment of silence, Arisu spoke up once more, "So, Shirojoo-kun, what are your plans for after school?" She has heard that he was the student that would have supposedly went against her for the position of class representative. She was a bit curious of how he went about his days since she has heard rumors of him being the genius bad boy or something like that from the other girls in class.

• Kazuya Tanaka
    Phantom Academy Class 3
    latest
    Scenario: And So She Appears | Mood: Resigned | Location: Phantom Academy Class 3's Room | With: Reiji AiAi AiAi Marianne deer deer | Mentions: n/a

Hearing the class rep's voice, Kazuya opened his eyes and glanced up. There she was, in all her hair flowing glory. His response to her playful greeting was a grunt and a, "Oh, it was no trouble, really," in the most sarcastic tone he could muster. She asked if he and Reiji were going to play pranks, causing Kazuya to raise his eyebrows. "What kind of delinquent do you think I am? I have far more class than any prankster."

Realizing he hadn't answer Kazuya's question, he turned to his friend and responded, "I don't have anything specific to do after school, no. Did you have something in mind?" However, he refused to dignify Reiji's homework question with a response. "Don't tell me you didn't do your homework, Rei? That's an awful delinquent move of you."

A rare smile came to his face as he began to take out his school supplies, including his finished homework. However, he made sure it was covered by a book so Reiji couldn't see it. With a look at Marianne, Kazuya advised, "I wouldn't let him look at your homework if I were you. He might try to copy it." His face adopted his normal apathetic expression once again, but he stuck his tongue out playfully at Reiji, as teasing as he possibly could be.

(For the sake of catching up there will be no coding nor introduction picture for this post and both character posts will be merged. Sorry!)

Felecity Linebark

Scenario: What a cliché morning!
Mood: Pure adrenaline
With: Aisling - N/A
Mentions: N/A

Lacie had basically made a spot on the track team, if only she had actually went to try outs or something. She had dashed all the way from her home to Fairy Academy. She didn't bother to spot by her friend Megumi's either since she was most definitely already at school. Lacie wasn't traveling alone however. She was holding a small cage with a blanket over it and was making sure the cage was as steady as possible in her sprint.

"Don't worry, Aisling! We are almost there! I promise you won't get caught!" Lacie said to her pet cockatiel and continued her sprint. Another two minutes passed before she made it to school. She was already late as it is and knew she would miss a majority of homeroom. She stopped in front of the gates and set her cage down before leaning over and resting her hands on knees catching her breath. "Dear lord, have mercy on my lungs!" She said to herself in pure pain, her lungs burning from the dash.

Lacie stayed like that for about fifteen seconds before picking up Aisling'a cage and went towards the front doors of the Academy. She stood there before then beginning to make her way towards the back of the school. Aisling was tweeting and flapping around in her cage which was beginning to make Lacie nervous. "Shh, it's OK girl." Lacie said in her cheery voice before making her way to a nearby shed. It belong to the gardening club but it was very isolated from the main building. "Stay here, I'll be back soon!" Lacie said before leaving some bird feed in the cage and pour some water in her bowl that she had in a bottle in her bag.

Lacie made sure Aisling wasn't visible from noticeable angles before skipping off to class which she knew she was already late for.

Megumi Knight

Scenario: Where is my pencil?
Mood: Frantic
With: N/A
Mentions: N/A

Megumi was sitting in her seat with her legs crossed. She was over looking her desk which had all of her school supplies she would need for her second year at Phantom. "Four note books? Check. A ruler? Check. Agenda with sticky notes? Double check. Colored pens? Yes." She went off her list of supplies she had made with her highlighter, scratching off the supplies present in front of her.

Megumi was very proud of herself, she had her supplies, she was on time, and was noticed by a few of her classmates when entering the building though she did not converse as she wanted to be on time. She sat there quietly, but deep in her mind she was worried. This morning upon walking to school she stopped by her friend Lacie'a home. She waited for five minutes but no Lacie. Megumi didn't wait much longer before heading off to school. She decided that she would meet her during lunch is possible. Megumi didn't worry much more after realizing she had forgotten the most important utensil possible for school.

Megumi relooked over her desk and then peeked down into her school bag and noticed it was empty for the most part since all of her supplies was on the desk. Megumi sat there for a moment dazed. "Oh no, oh no!" She said to herself panicking. Megumi wanted to be prepared but turns out staying up all night freaking out about the first day has a toll on how prepared someone is. Megumi looked around and feel very out of place. She didn't want to ask someone, she didn't want to leave to go find one, and she most definitely didn't want to use her pens since they stained her hands and are used for titling and bullets. "Forgive me dear skin." She said quietly before picking up a blue pen and writing her name on her first notebook.

"I hate being so unprepared." she muttered before continuing to write.

(My dearest apologized if this is bad, I was rushing to get something out trying to make sure I was caught up! I promise future posts will be much better and coded! ^^")

Last edited:

{mood: !??what is this feeling so sudden and new??! } {location: fairy high's second year room } { AiAi AiAi }

Kurasu managed to raise a curious brow as she revealed that she was merely curious. Honestly, Kurasu doubts that.

She was weird, the young man has concluded. The pink-haired girl was poking his interest and she's doing a real good job at it. Perhaps it was this mysterious aura that surrounds her or maybe it was the way she smiles. He internally groaned, 'It's probably both.'

"Honor and loyalty...hope...warmth."

The blonde boy never noticed that he was staring until her purple eyes met his again. Her sudden statement puzzled him, he wondered what it was about this time? Then there was that ever-mysterious small smile adorning her face again. Such action made Kurasu furrow his brows, there was something that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Whatever it was, he shrugged it off.

"That's what yours reminds me of."

Kurasu blinked, he was caught unprepared. His blonde hair has always been a hair and other people's hair color has always been just a hair color but perhaps it would no longer be like that for some few days or so.

Arisu is fascinating. Unlike the other girls from different classes and other schools, the way she wants to get to know him was different. Her questions were unlike the rest and yet it still felt so comfortable. Man, she must be a professional social butterfly or something unlike a certain blonde man who's probably a moth hanging around on the corner of the room.

Kurasu took a moment before he replied, "I guess, I'd take up business management and take over the family's business." his answer was composed and stern. The blonde boy doesn't have a lot of free time wrapped around in his hands but when he does get the opportunity, he'd like to think about his future.

Their conversation didn't allow him to notice that the room was slowly getting filled with students. Their surprised expression seeing the so-said genius bad boy who rarely gets along nor talks to anyone was having one with the class president. But Kurasu remained oblivious to all of this.

Marianne Chiyako Tsukiyomi
312if7b.jpg
latest
1j1zqc.jpg
rank: phantom''s third year class president | scenario: "and so it begins" | mood: playful yet stern | tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and AiAi AiAi
As Reiji's arm was slung around her in such a manner that could warrant his death bed, Marianne couldn't help but grin at the idea of Hijikata-san or any of the other rowdy bunch back at home plucking Reiji off her shoulders and throwing him out the window. However, Marianne surpressed her laughter and she smirked at Reiji, quirking a brow, "Not bad students? It depends what your definition of bad is, Reiji." Her voice maintaining its evenness and politeness, despite her teasing undertone. "My definition is one who skips out on classes and refuses to do their homework that will cause a tumor in not only the professor's head but even your class reps." She started only for her attention to shift over to Kazuya. With a shake of her head, Marianne sighed, "But, you do admit that you're a delinquent. And what kind of deliquent do you pride yourself to be aside from an obvious narcisstic high class one?" A small giggle escaped her lips before her face became stern between the both of them.

"Whatever rank you pride yourselves on I won't tolerate anyone who will not do their utmost best, especially in their studies and classes. This includes participation. I won't settle for less when it comes to tallying scores by mid-semester. We need to be the best of the best and I won't expect less." She said, going on one of her more outspoken tantrums since her competitiveness seemed to showed currently. "There's word from the professors that there's some new events coming up, maybe it'll involve those Fairies. But, we are the ones coming out on top, regardless." Marianne finished, slightly letting out a sigh as a crease showed on her face. It seems her tiredness was showing and it was only a matter of time before a throbbing headache would happen.

However, she perked at the Reiji's question before narrowing her eyes at him, "What kind of trick question is that, Reiji? You do know very well who you're speaking to, don't you?" Marianne couldn't believe he'd ask if she had done her homework. Of course she had! She was a perfectionist, afterall. Plus, she always maintained her homework grades and her exam grades to be the top of the class. Marianne would never allow anything else. But at Kazuya's warning, Marianne shook her head, sighing, "You, Reiji, will be the death of me. At least have some sort of pride like Kazuya and do your homework even if you write ABCs in your math assignment."

Looking over at the clock, Marianne took note that class wouldn't begin for another half an hour or so, which would give her enough time to quickly tutor Reiji. Glancing back at the two delinquents, a small smirk appeared on her face, but this time she didn't hide it."Reiji go and sit in your seat and take out your homework, we have some solving to do. And Kazuya, will you help as well?" Her voice carried some hope in them as she stared straightly at Kazuya, hoping he would have some care in his body to help a friend out. But, what could she expect?

Kyo Tokugawa
Location: Fairy Academy 3rd Year Classroom | Mentions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Webs Elk Webs Elk

"Good morning." He smiled, depositing his homework on the surface of his desk. "And I'm doing well, thanks for asking." He continued to ready his supplies when he felt someone looking at him. He drew his eyes up just in time to catch Akari's gaze shift from him to Klay. His own eyes followed suit, scanning over Klay's face. The girl's cheeks were tinted pink, despite her seemingly normal demeanor. 'Is she ok? Maybe she's too hot. Or maybe she just has allergies.' His own cheeks were proof enough of his sensitivity to the elements. He studied her features for a tad longer, probably more than what is socially acceptable, looking for any tell-tale signs of allergies. He didn't see anything. 'Should I ask her what's wrong, or would that be embarrassing?'
He waited a few seconds more, not wanting to interrupt, but he couldn't find an appropriate time to ask. He was a little worried because her cheeks were still pink, so he silently excused himself from his seat. He made his way to the back corner of the classroom where the thermostat was mounted to the wall. He pressed the downwards arrow once, just enough for the air conditioner to turn on. He nodded to himself, hoping it was helpful and returned to his seat in time to catch the tail-end of the conversation.
"Virgo-sensei?" He brought his hand back to rub at his neck. "I've seen her a few times, although I'm worried that she doesn't like me all that much." He thought back to his few interactions with the teacher. Most of them were just greetings exchanged in the hallways, but never once had the woman smiled back to him. In fact, he'd never sparked any sort of emotion from the teacher, even though he'd seen her smiling with others.

• Kliffton Beid Jr.
    Kliff

Klay

Virgo

Mentioned

animegirl20 animegirl20 - Ren Mori
    Scenario

Rabbits!
    Mood

^.^
    Locations

Fairy Academy First Year Classroom

No new conversation here. However, if you go to one of the tabs, I'm sure you'll find some conversation there. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back