• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Fae’s Character Sheet (OC’s Only)

Fae_Whisperer

I will steal your kneecaps (˃ᆺ˂✿)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Damon Morningstar

• Height: 6’5 / 195cm
  • Weight: 185lbs / 83kg
  • Race: Human Presenting
  • Appearance (AI generated, no reference used, only word based then edited to my preference):
B17EBE3C-6215-4DA1-BD40-3EC2798D1147.jpeg
His ‘normal’ eye color is an icy, intense flame blue
  • Family: Hades and Persephone
  • Background:
    Damon was born in the Underworld, spelled Daemon at first. Persephone was very surprised on giving birth to a red inky black skinned babe. But nevertheless she loved him all the same. Growing up, Damon began to learn magic and just shy of his 18th birthday, opened up a portal to another dimension (aka the earth we know). He had opened the dimension to the time of Adam and Eve. Being the curious creature he was, he ventured forth. Soon learning that his cousin, Jesus- aka Zeus’ demigod son had been given dominion over this realm. And of course, Damon wanted to have some fun and mess around with his cousin. But soon they both came to an agreement that Damon would play the bad guy and Jesus would take all the credit and praise. Damon didn’t mind, either way he got his own underworld or hell, you would call it- and basically lived there for over half of a millennia- but that didn’t mean he wasn’t busy. He became Lucifer- the famous ‘Satan’ written in some old manuscript, and quite preferred to listen to all of the rumors. But in actuality the reason why he had opened that portal was in search of his friend who had went missing. He has had no luck in finding them, and hopes to find them soon. With reincarnation being a thing, he wonders if he will meet them again.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: warm coffee smells, leather smells and the smell that occurs just before it rains- since residing in the human world for far too long he has also developed a preferred taste for spicy food.
    • Dislikes: that he has no other choice but to go back every now and then ‘manage’ Hell but thankfully his minions/lesser demons work for him in that regard.
Link to Thread: The Devil Goes to College

(Would post in main but this thread will be my main long character sheet) but each of my rps will reference this thread)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back