• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Face the Strange Changes

You are:

• Option 1, a young Qu'an street-fighter trying to become a duelist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2, a highly discriminated-against gangster.

• Option 3, a Worldspeaker somewhat disconnected from reality.

• Option 4, definitely not a fantasy Indiana Jones, wink wink.

• Total voters

Dusky

Succubus
full
It's a time of great change in these lands, from Qu'an to Findal to the unnamed nation and further. Rendel is leading the continent into an Industrial Era, though there has been resistance in many areas. There are vastly different levels of cultural, technological, and economic development across the known world, ranging from minimalist tribes to engine-producing absolute dictatorships to demarchies and more. Tensions are high, wars loom, and strength is slowly shifting from oligarchies to the masses. Shapeshifters are feared and hated, and Worldspeaking (the name by which magic is known) is considered unsettling but necessary. Political structures rearrange themselves, and power is wrested from hand to hand. Life as we knew it is never going to be the same, and you can only hope that means good things for you. You are:

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

(click numbers to expand)

Lol I feel like I'd normally go for option 3, but I sometimes like to try to branch out xD

Last edited by a moderator:
*gurgle* Yay, people~!

Hrm, who else would be interested in this...?

@Veirrianna Valentine

@Stickdom

If the tag seems very random and out of the blue, it might be because this is in the same setting as As We Knew It, an RP I pitched a while ago that people got pretty hyped for but that I didn't get a chance to start. I've tagged a lot of the people who were involved in that.

Feel free to tag anyone you think might enjoy. ^-^

Anyway, @dorkling, basically in a quest the creator writes a story in a series of posts, and after every post the readers get to vote what happens next. It's kiiiiiinda like a choose your own adventure story.

Anomaly said:
*gurgle* Yay, people~!
Hrm, who else would be interested in this...?

@Veirrianna Valentine

@Stickdom

If the tag seems very random and out of the blue, it might be because this is in the same setting as As We Knew It, an RP I pitched a while ago that people got pretty hyped for but that I didn't get a chance to start. I've tagged a lot of the people who were involved in that.

Feel free to tag anyone you think might enjoy. ^-^

Anyway, @dorkling, basically in a quest the creator writes a story in a series of posts, and after every post the readers get to vote what happens next. It's kiiiiiinda like a choose your own adventure story.

Oohh thats snazzy

I think I just might

tag

@Devious Dilbert @RaikuKawisa @Angelostar4

Boop

Imma comment here so I get another notif, will look it over when it's not 5am

Totes down for this. I've been running a few quests of my own and been looking for others to join to help get a feel for the progression of the story, and I liked the As We Knew It premise, so I'm down, especially if Fantasy Indiana Jones is an option (Treasure Hunting/Investigating is like my newest RP craze). Count me in :D

Anomaly said:
No love for my gang of ascended scrappies? You're breaking my heart. ;P
Why not both?

Why not all of them?

Why not Zoidberg? (V)(;,,, ;) (\/)

If I ever run 4, one of the first choices is going to be something like, "You are:

1. definitely not a fantasy Indiana Jones.

2. definitely not a fantasy Lara Croft."

At least I'm honest?

The Glorious Qu'an Empire is definitely not a more organized and settled version of a Dothraki hoarde.

Wait a sec, gangster as in

Jumped up wannabes roaming around in alleyways jumping innocents, or organised crime syndicates that control territories and fight each other for money and actually punish their underlings who go around jumping innocents?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back