• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Face The Music (DergTheDergon and Ami The Breadling)

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
Maxwell
Max straightened his suit before getting out of the cab and looking around at the place he'd apparently be staying in as long as he was competing. Having flown over here to Japan all the way from the united states, there was culture shock everywhere he turned, and this huge mansion, a house unlike he's ever even seen in person, was no exception. He gazed at the building with wide eyes for a few moments, before realizing that standing at the entrance like he was probably looked very silly. Blushing a little, and still quite nervous, he put on his best smile before walking into the building nad having a look around, seeing if anyone else was there.

In a few hours, the introduction to the show was going to start, and they all had to gather in the concert hall they'd be competing in for that. For now though, maybe he could meet some of the others? Especially, perhaps, a pretty lady or two.

Takashi
Stretching and waving lazily to the cab driver with the back of his hand, Takashi strode into the ritzy-looking mansion without wasting any time, almost like he owned the place. Heavy metal blasting in his headphones, Takashi sat down on the nearest couch without a word and checked his watch.

Part of him wished that they would show the contestants to their rooms before that were required to head over to the nearby auditorium, not after, if only so that he could sneak a nap in. Takashi propped his feet up and made himself at home, whiling away the time before he had to head over there by doing absolutely nothing.

He wondered if there were any hot girls among the other contestants.... he supposed he'd have to wait find out, since him and the other guy he was totally ignoring and thankfully seemed to be giving him space were the only ones here so far.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (sorry this post took so long to get to ya, and sorry I didn't see your Discord message until it was too late... >.<. Anyway, hope you enjoy! ^.^)

Maxwell
Max straightened his suit before getting out of the cab and looking around at the place he'd apparently be staying in as long as he was competing. Having flown over here to Japan all the way from the united states, there was culture shock everywhere he turned, and this huge mansion, a house unlike he's ever even seen in person, was no exception. He gazed at the building with wide eyes for a few moments, before realizing that standing at the entrance like he was probably looked very silly. Blushing a little, and still quite nervous, he put on his best smile before walking into the building nad having a look around, seeing if anyone else was there.

In a few hours, the introduction to the show was going to start, and they all had to gather in the concert hall they'd be competing in for that. For now though, maybe he could meet some of the others? Especially, perhaps, a pretty lady or two.

Takashi
Stretching and waving lazily to the cab driver with the back of his hand, Takashi strode into the ritzy-looking mansion without wasting any time, almost like he owned the place. Heavy metal blasting in his headphones, Takashi sat down on the nearest couch without a word and checked his watch.

Part of him wished that they would show the contestants to their rooms before that were required to head over to the nearby auditorium, not after, if only so that he could sneak a nap in. Takashi propped his feet up and made himself at home, whiling away the time before he had to head over there by doing absolutely nothing.

He wondered if there were any hot girls among the other contestants.... he supposed he'd have to wait find out, since him and the other guy he was totally ignoring and thankfully seemed to be giving him space were the only ones here so far.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (sorry this post took so long to get to ya, and sorry I didn't see your Discord message until it was too late... >.<. Anyway, hope you enjoy! ^.^)
Saphire
Saphire entered the manson, swinging the door open. She was happy, she was excited and she was looking forward to meeting others. Not before spinning a few times in the main hall that was. She then looked around and spotted what looked like the way to a living room. Saphire took exactly that way and ended up at a bar, that the compatetors had to themselves. She straightened the hat, a classcial fedora, that she wore alongside her dress and placed herself behind the bar, waiting for people to find that room.

Shiro
Shiro entered the house carrying a big guitar case. She would never not take her precious instrument with her and use borrowed ones. The one she had was a guitar of a reknown brand, it had costed a lot and she had saved long, but it was one of the best ones to have and it was hers. She simply did not feel comfortable playing on anything else.

Once inside, Shiro saw the entrance hall had a bench. She shook her head. Too obvious. People would come to her there. Then, she saw the main hall, which had possibilities to sit as well. Shiro took one of those, sitting down and opening her guitar case. She took out her portable amplifier, plugged the guitar in, plugged some in-ear headphones in, that she could hide underneath her hood, that she wore pulled down into her face as deep as possible. Like that, she started playing for herself, soon closing her eyes, noticing nothing but her music. She knew the house probably had multiple practice rooms, but she´d expect others there, so she´s keep to herself here.

Maxwell
Maxwell wished he knew where his room was, so that he could go grab his violin and practice for a while. he always practiced at around this time every day, and was feeling a little anxious that he couldn't sit down and go through his practice routine right now. Everyone's luggage had been brought to their rooms already, the staff of this place having done this many times before for different guests. Still, he had been told that after being briefed on how the contest would go, he would be shown to his room. He just had to have patience.

Seeing a blonde-haired girl walk through the entrance hall and down a different way, heading for what looked like a living area from here, he decided to follow her, introduce himself. Setting a casual pace, his hands relaxed at his sides, he stepped into the bar and looked around with just as much amazement as he 'd looked at every other room so far, meeting eyes with the girl after a little while and smiling warmly at her. "Hi! My name's Maxwell. You're another contestant, right? What's your name?" Maxwell couldn't help but look her up and down a little as he listened to her answer. She was quite beautiful indeed.

Takashi
Lazing around and checking his watch, hoping for the time to pass faster so he could get this damn show on the road, Takashi faintly heard the telltale strumming of a guitar behind his blasting music, just loud enough for him to notice. Lifting one side of his headphones to listen closely, it was definitely coming from the main hall. Whoever it was sounded pretty good, though he could hear that the music they were playing wasn't meant to be acoustic. They must be playing with headphones, something he often did when he played bass. Deciding he at least needed to see what he was competing with, stake out the competition a little, Takashi nonchalantly headed to the main hall, hands in his pockets, just a little closer so he could listen.

He caught a glimpse of someone in a hood as he entered the room, playing guitar just as he expected. Something about the sight made him stop and stare for a second. The person looked a lot like him when he played, closing their eyes which he could barely see were closed, seeming to shut out the outside world. Hoping they hadn't noticed him yet, He slinked back into the next room and stayed against the wall, just listening for now. He saw no reason to disturb them, although he decided that if he saw them again later, he'd say hi. He was hoping it was a girl, but he couldn't really tell from here.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Maxwell
Maxwell wished he knew where his room was, so that he could go grab his violin and practice for a while. he always practiced at around this time every day, and was feeling a little anxious that he couldn't sit down and go through his practice routine right now. Everyone's luggage had been brought to their rooms already, the staff of this place having done this many times before for different guests. Still, he had been told that after being briefed on how the contest would go, he would be shown to his room. He just had to have patience.

Seeing a blonde-haired girl walk through the entrance hall and down a different way, heading for what looked like a living area from here, he decided to follow her, introduce himself. Setting a casual pace, his hands relaxed at his sides, he stepped into the bar and looked around with just as much amazement as he 'd looked at every other room so far, meeting eyes with the girl after a little while and smiling warmly at her. "Hi! My name's Maxwell. You're another contestant, right? What's your name?" Maxwell couldn't help but look her up and down a little as he listened to her answer. She was quite beautiful indeed.

Takashi
Lazing around and checking his watch, hoping for the time to pass faster so he could get this damn show on the road, Takashi faintly heard the telltale strumming of a guitar behind his blasting music, just loud enough for him to notice. Lifting one side of his headphones to listen closely, it was definitely coming from the main hall. Whoever it was sounded pretty good, though he could hear that the music they were playing wasn't meant to be acoustic. They must be playing with headphones, something he often did when he played bass. Deciding he at least needed to see what he was competing with, stake out the competition a little, Takashi nonchalantly headed to the main hall, hands in his pockets, just a little closer so he could listen.

He caught a glimpse of someone in a hood as he entered the room, playing guitar just as he expected. Something about the sight made him stop and stare for a second. The person looked a lot like him when he played, closing their eyes which he could barely see were closed, seeming to shut out the outside world. Hoping they hadn't noticed him yet, He slinked back into the next room and stayed against the wall, just listening for now. He saw no reason to disturb them, although he decided that if he saw them again later, he'd say hi. He was hoping it was a girl, but he couldn't really tell from here.

Saphire
Saphire saw a handsome man enter the room and look at her, introducing himself as Maxwell. He assumed she was a contestant and asked for her name. Saphire grabbed a glad. "You look like a man who would value whiskey.", she said and skillfully prepared a glass with ice cubes and the liquor. Then, she put it down front to him. By the trained and skilled she went through this, one could think she was a professional barkeeper. Then, she smiled at him. She had noticed how he had looked her up and down, but she was used to it. She liked being in the center of attention after all. "I'm Saphire. And I indeed am a contestant, dear Maxwell. Cheers." She smiled and then took off the hat that didn't even fit the dress as it was black. She smiled and got on her tip toes to reach over the bar and put it on his head. "Suits you way better than it suits me."

Shiro
Shiro kept playing to herself for a bit, but when she didn't feel it anymore, she stopped and found her way back to the real world. She noticed, felt, that her hood had slid back a bit, revealing more of her face and her long white hair. Once she opened her gold colored eyes, she waited a second staring onto the floor, before looking around to see a person look at her. That made her quickly turn her gaze to another direction. How long had he stood there?

Maxwell
Maxwell smiled and nodded as she expertly guessed that he liked whiskey, before equally skillfully preparing some for him. His eyes widened watching the display, then immidiately, he took a sip, savoring it. It seemed that he was no stranger to drinking, but it was clear that he didn't want to drink very much before the first big night, taking only a small sip. "Very well done, Saphire. Do I detect a past job as a barkeep? You must've been a favorite of the customers if so, both for your skills and your good looks." He winked at her. This was going well so far. Saphire seemed like the kind of girl that craved attention from her eagerness to show off that little skill of hers, and Maxwell just so happened to be the kind of guy that loved to give attention. "I thought you would be, and well, I have a feeling that you've already guessed that I am one as well. May the most skilled musician win." He smiled warmly and shook her hand. "I look forward to seeing you on stage, Saphire. Tell me, what do you play?" He casually took another sip of his whiskey while meeting her eyes respectfully, a look of utter attentiveness on his face as if he were about to hang on her every word.

Takashi
Takashi didn't move, just stood there watching and listening, and as he did so, saw the guitarist's hood slide down to reveal pure white hair, and more of their face, revealing that it was a girl... and a cute one at that, Takashi had to admit. Just as he was wondering what color her eyes were, she opened them, causing his own intense blue eyes to widen at seeing her unusual golden orbs. Only when she saw him and turned sharply away did he realize that he had been frozen in this spot the whole time, enraptured by her music and the way she looked as she played. He averted his own gaze, looking downwards. "Don't mind me... it was just pretty cool watching you play."

Takashi was about to turn tail and leave, but instead he walked into the room and sat down in another seat a ways away from her. He looked over at her with a rather intense gaze, the same way he looked at everyone. "I think I recognized the song you were just playing... seems we share taste in music. Cool. Name's Takashi." He clearly wasn't very used to social environments, seeming a little nervous and his words seeming rather forced. But something in him didn't let him walk out of the room despite how embarrassed he was.

Last edited:
Maxwell
Maxwell smiled and nodded as she expertly guessed that he liked whiskey, before equally skillfully preparing some for him. His eyes widened watching the display, then immidiately, he took a sip, savoring it. It seemed that he was no stranger to drinking, but it was clear that he didn't want to drink very much before the first big night, taking only a small sip. "Very well done, Saphire. Do I detect a past job as a barkeep? You must've been a favorite of the customers if so, both for your skills and your good looks." He winked at her. This was going well so far. Saphire seemed like the kind of girl that craved attention from her eagerness to show off that little skill of hers, and Maxwell just so happened to be the kind of guy that loved to give attention. "I thought you would be, and well, I have a feeling that you've already guessed that I am one as well. May the most skilled musician win." He smiled warmly and shook her hand. "I look forward to seeing you on stage, Saphire. Tell me, what do you play?" He casually took another sip of his whiskey while meeting her eyes respectfully, a look of utter attentiveness on his face as if he were about to hang on her every word.

Takashi
Takashi didn't move, just stood there watching and listening, and as he did so, saw the guitarist's hood slide down to reveal pure white hair, and more of their face, revealing that it was a girl... and a cute one at that, Takashi had to admit. Just as he was wondering what color her eyes were, she opened them, causing his own intense blue eyes to widen at seeing her unusual golden orbs. Only wehen she saw him and turned sharply away did he realize that he had been frozen in this spot the whole time, enraptured by her music and the way she looked as she played. He averted his own gaze, looking downwards. "Don't mind me... it was just pretty cool watching you play."

Takashi was about to turn tail and leave, but instead he walked into the room and sat down in another seat a ways away from her. He looked over at her with a rather intense gaze, the same way he looked at everyone. "I think I recognized the song you were just playing... seems we share taste in music. Cool. Name's Takashi." He clearly wasn't very used to social environments, seeming a little nervous and his words seeming rather forced. But something in him didn't let him walk out of the room despite how embarrassed he was.

Saphire
Saphire smiled as he took a sip of the drink she just prepared and went on asking her questions. She listened to all of them and giggled. "Quite the eagle eye you have, Maxwell. Yes I was a bartender, in fact, am. I work tending the bar and as addition to my salary, I may do the entertainment sometimes. I am a swing Singer and a dancer." She prepared herself a drink as well, a small cocktail. Then she smiled at him again. "What about you?"

Shiro
Shiro looked at the boy with an expression that showed how unused she was to being spoken to. "Y-yeah... Its one of my favorite songs besides the ones I write myself..." She looked to the ground again and pulled her Hood more to her face, as if to hide her hair and eyes. "I'm Shiro...", she muttered. She hoped he wouldn't make that stupid joke with her name and her hair color. She had heard it so often and hated it every time.

Maxwell
He gave her his full, rapt attention, bracing his elbows on the bar and then his chin in his hands as she spoke, smiling all the while. "Ah, I see... well, you do a very fine job of it, Saphire. I can't wait to hear you sing, see you dance... I'm sure I'll be able to observe you plenty as this competition goes on. Funnily enough, I have a gig back home playing swing in a club. I play the cello, as well as the piano and violin. I'm sure we'd be able to pull off quite the duet together, should we have the opportunity. Where are you from, Saphire? I've flown here all the way from the united states myself." Maxwell took another sip of his drink, meeting her eyes with the same curious, friendly look he's had this whole time.

Takashi
"Cool... yeah, it's one of mine too..."Takashi gave her a smile, surprising himself with how genuine it was, the expression coming naturally because she looked cute to him when embarrassed like this. He of course made the connection between her name and hair color, but saw no reason to point it out. She seemed flustered already, why would he try to push her buttons like that already? Best to save that for when someone's comfortable around you so you can get away with that kind of teasing, he thought. "Well, nice to meet you, Shiro. I play the bass and drums, we could totally start a band, if, y'know, we were competing against each other. Maybe after all this is done, whoever wins, we could form a band anyway. From the way you play guitar, I can just tell we'd click musically." Takashi leaned back in his seat, looking out the window. "Why do you hide your face so much? You sure as hell aren't ugly." It was clear that Takashi had a rather blunt side to him, unafraid to ask things like this. He wasn't looking at her to hopefully take some of the pressure out of the question though, the last thing he wanted to do was make himself out to be a total asshole or a creeper.

Maxwell
He gave her his full, rapt attention, bracing his elbows on the bar and then his chin in his hands as she spoke, smiling all the while. "Ah, I see... well, you do a very fine job of it, Saphire. I can't wait to hear you sing, see you dance... I'm sure I'll be able to observe you plenty as this competition goes on. Funnily enough, I have a gig back home playing swing in a club. I play the cello, as well as the piano and violin. I'm sure we'd be able to pull off quite the duet together, should we have the opportunity. Where are you from, Saphire? I've flown here all the way from the united states myself." Maxwell took another sip of his drink, meeting her eyes with the same curious, friendly look he's had this whole time.

Takashi
"Cool... yeah, it's one of mine too..."Takashi gave her a smile, surprising himself with how genuine it was, the expression coming naturally because she looked cute to him when embarrassed like this. He of course made the connection between her name and hair color, but saw no reason to point it out. She seemed flustered already, why would he try to push her buttons like that already? Best to save that for when someone's comfortable around you so you can get away with that kind of teasing, he thought. "Well, nice to meet you, Shiro. I play the bass and drums, we could totally start a band, if, y'know, we were competing against each other. Maybe after all this is done, whoever wins, we could form a band anyway. From the way you play guitar, I can just tell we'd click musically." Takashi leaned back in his seat, looking out the window. "Why do you hide your face so much? You sure as hell aren't ugly." It was clear that Takashi had a rather blunt side to him, unafraid to ask things like this. He wasn't looking at her to hopefully take some of the pressure out of the question though, the last thing he wanted to do was make himself out to be a total asshole or a creeper.

Saphire
Saphire returned the friendly look and the smile, nodding eagerly as he spoke. "We should totally try to play together some time. Or dance with each other. Would sure as heck be fun! Maybe i finally met a boy who won´t step on my feet all the time or get scared away once i really start dancing... I´ve never had an even partner till now, without wanting to brag... I wish i´d find one, it´d be so much more fun." She took another sip of the drink and walked around the bar again, sitting upon it, by that making up for the height difference they would have if she sat on a chair like him, being at eye level. "A pleasure to meet you, Maxwell."

Shiro

Shiro thought a moment about what he said. A band was what she always wished for. But she did not know him, he was practically a stranger and Shiro hated strangers. Then again, he was quite nice until now, he hadnt talked about her strange eye´s and hair yet, he appeared to like the same music as her... And he was kinda cute. Shiro immediatly mentally punched herself for such a thought. He was a boy, boys were never interested in her. And further, he was a stranger and strangers were always bad.
Shiro got cut out of her trail of thought, as he asked about her hood. He even complimented her looks. Was he being serious or was he teasing her, like most people? She decided she could as well tell him, he had seen her anyways. "I hide my hair and eyes, a lot of people tease me with the strange color and call me not normal or even monster. I mustnt let everyone know." She looked over at him, but she saw he looked away, so she shifted her gaze away again, hiding her hands within her hoodie´s arms again, almost as if they were gloves. She always did that. On second look, her hoodie actually was too big for her, it reached to her knees, which explained why she could use the arms like that.​

Maxwell
Maxwell smiled at her as she excitedly rambled on, meeting her eyes and keeping his hands folded in front of him respectfully. He seemed to be hitting it off perfectly with this girl, which he was ecstatic about. She seemed to love to dance, so maybe he should brush up on his moves in his spare time. "I enjoy dancing, so I certainly don't see why not. I've only done it casually though, so don't expect me to match your skill or anything. Considering how well we've hit it off though, I wouldn't be surprised if, when we danced we just naturally flowed together. It hasn't happened with any girl I've danced with before but, I never really had chemistry with any of them." He looked bashful for a moment. None of his relationships ever lasted very long. it was like he was always wrong about his first impression of a girl. But Saphire felt... different from any girl he's known before... different in a good way. "Anyway, the pleasure is all mine."

"Of course," he continued after a short pause, "we should also make some music together if we have time." Maxwell's phone went off, and he pulled it out of his pocket. He looked at it, dismissed the alarm that had gone off, and put it away. "The show starts in about half an hour. We should start heading over to that auditorium. Would you like to head there with me?" He smiled courteously at her.

Takashi
"I can definitely see why you'd want to hide that.... people are usually hostile towards things they don't understand. The colors surprised me too, not gonna lie but... I've always had a different frame of mind about the unknown. I want to explore it, I want to be fearless... plus, I like the different colors in your case. Different is attractive to me... why the hell do you think I'm dressed this way?" He chuckled dryly. He rarely ever laughed, but found this particularly funny. He found himself looking back at her, not looking away this time, just taking her in. What other interesting things was she hiding other than her eyes and hair? There had to be a lot of things, as she seemed like a very guarded person. Takashi could definitely understand that. "Hey, you can look at me now. I'm bad about looking at people when I talk to them too but... I want to look at you." He grinned a little. Flirting was one of the few things he was easily able to get out of his shell for. He leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up on the coffee table in front of him. "Play anything else, Shiro? Sing, maybe? You on guitar and vocals, me on bass... instant band right there."

Maxwell
Maxwell smiled at her as she excitedly rambled on, meeting her eyes and keeping his hands folded in front of him respectfully. He seemed to be hitting it off perfectly with this girl, which he was ecstatic about. She seemed to love to dance, so maybe he should brush up on his moves in his spare time. "I enjoy dancing, so I certainly don't see why not. I've only done it casually though, so don't expect me to match your skill or anything. Considering how well we've hit it off though, I wouldn't be surprised if, when we danced we just naturally flowed together. It hasn't happened with any girl I've danced with before but, I never really had chemistry with any of them." He looked bashful for a moment. None of his relationships ever lasted very long. it was like he was always wrong about his first impression of a girl. But Saphire felt... different from any girl he's known before... different in a good way. "Anyway, the pleasure is all mine."

"Of course," he continued after a short pause, "we should also make some music together if we have time." Maxwell's phone went off, and he pulled it out of his pocket. He looked at it, dismissed the alarm that had gone off, and put it away. "The show starts in about half an hour. We should start heading over to that auditorium. Would you like to head there with me?" He smiled courteously at her.

Takashi
"I can definitely see why you'd want to hide that.... people are usually hostile towards things they don't understand. The colors surprised me too, not gonna lie but... I've always had a different frame of mind about the unknown. I want to explore it, I want to be fearless... plus, I like the different colors in your case. Different is attractive to me... why the hell do you think I'm dressed this way?" He chuckled dryly. He rarely ever laughed, but found this particularly funny. He found himself looking back at her, not looking away this time, just taking her in. What other interesting things was she hiding other than her eyes and hair? There had to be a lot of things, as she seemed like a very guarded person. Takashi could definitely understand that. "Hey, you can look at me now. I'm bad about looking at people when I talk to them too but... I want to look at you." He grinned a little. Flirting was one of the few things he was easily able to get out of his shell for. He leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up on the coffee table in front of him. "Play anything else, Shiro? Sing, maybe? You on guitar and vocals, me on bass... instant band right there."

Saphire
Saphire hopped to her feat and smiled gently, linking arms with Maxwell. "It would be an honor and a pleasure to be brought there by a such gentleman as you are one, dear Maxwell. A thing girls like my me usually can only dream of." She giggled and then let him lead her, as she had no idea where the studio was.

Shiro
Shiro nodded at his questions. She did look at him, at his feet, but it was at least his general direction. "I uhm, i sing. And i play guitar, obviously." She smiled for a split second, then it disappeared. "Yeah, sounds like a band would be a thing, i guess..." She looked at her guitar and gently placed it in its case again, looking at him. "When do we have to arrive, i wanna get the first performance done, its always the hardest."

Maxwell
Surprised that this was going so well, as he'd never clicked so well with a girl in his life before, Maxwell smiled warmly as Saphire linked arms with him. "Well, it's an honor and pleasure for me to bring such a sweet, lovely young lady there. Come then." He started walking, and he couldn't help but notice how fluently the pair was walking together. "I think we'd make great dance partners," he commented while looking her in the eyes, smiling. "I've been playing any gig I can out of high school, it's the only job I've had, so I've visited a lot of clubs, bars, even fancy occasions like balls, was able to watch a lot of dancing. You'd probably still have to teach me quite a few things, though." He chuckled lightheartedly as he walked her like a true gentleman out of the bar, down the street and towards the coliseum this would all be taking place in.

Takashi

He nodded, and smiled for a brief moment, as Shiro said she sang, the smile lingering as she smiled only to disappear along with hers. "Yeah, it could be.." Takashi replied, clearly not at all bothered by her awkwardness. He knew how it was, he used to always be like that and still was at times. He nodded at her as she put her guitar away and said her piece about the first performance. "Yeah, it is... that'd be a good idea. Though most of us have our instruments dropped off at our rooms so I kinda doubt we''ll be able to perform tonight.... unless they brought our shit over there. I wouldn't be surprised." Takashi then looked at his watch. "Speaking of that, it's almost time. Wanna head over there? I know where we're going, I can show you if you want." He stood, looking over at her to see if she wanted to go with him. Once she started following, or even if she expressed that she didn't want to follow him somehow, he would turn his back and simply start to walk out of the building.

Once the four of them and the rest of the contestants would arrive, everyone would see their instruments carefully lined up near the stage, and an announcer would instruct them to perform a short piece to demonstrate their talents. No one would be in danger of having to leave yet, this was just a way for the judges to know what to expect from each one in a basic way.

Last edited:
Maxwell
Surprised that this was going so well, as he'd never clicked so well with a girl in his life before, Maxwell smiled warmly as Saphire linked arms with him. "Well, it's an honor and pleasure for me to bring such a sweet, lovely young lady there. Come then." He started walking, and he couldn't help but notice how fluently the pair was walking together. "I think we'd make great dance partners," he commented while looking her in the eyes, smiling. "I've been playing any gig I can out of high school, it's the only job I've had, so I've visited a lot of clubs, bars, even fancy occasions like balls, was able to watch a lot of dancing. You'd probably still have to teach me quite a few things, though." He chuckled lightheartedly as he walked her like a true gentleman out of the bar, down the street and towards the coliseum this would all be taking place in.

Takashi

He nodded, and smiled for a brief moment, as Shiro said she sang, the smile lingering as she smiled only to disappear along with hers. "Yeah, it could be.." Takashi replied, clearly not at all bothered by her awkwardness. He knew how it was, he used to always be like that and still was at times. He nodded at her as she put her guitar away and said her piece about the first performance. "Yeah, it is... that'd be a good idea. Though most of us have our instruments dropped off at our rooms so I kinda doubt we''ll be able to perform tonight.... unless they brought our shit over there. I wouldn't be surprised." Takashi then looked at his watch. "Speaking of that, it's almost time. Wanna head over there? I know where we're going, I can show you if you want." He stood, looking over at her to see if she wanted to go with him. Once she started following, or even if she expressed that she didn't want to follow him somehow, he would turn his back and simply start to walk out of the building.

Once the four of them and the rest of the contestants would arrive, everyone would see their instruments carefully lined up near the stage, and an announcer would instruct them to perform a short piece to demonstrate their talents. No one would be in danger of having to leave yet, this was just a way for the judges to know what to expect from each one in a basic way.

Saphire
Saphire giggled as she heard him talk, one part making her giggle extremely. "I´m sure you´d love if i TEACHED you a few things..." She winked at him and then broke out into straight laughter, needing a moment. Then, she regained composture and nodded. "But yeah, we whould totally dance, i feel like we´d click too." She followed him further towards the hall, seeing instruments lined up once inside and an announcer instructed them about what was gonna happen. Saphire nodded. She already knew what song she would perform. But the order said, first a certain Shiro and afterwards Maxwell were supposed to perform before her. Saphire liked that, being first always was difficult. She was hyped for her performance, however.

Shiro
Shiro did follow Takashi with a little distance, still carrying her guitar case. She followed him to the arena, where she saw the others instruments. Hearing the announcements, she found out she was gonna go first. "Yay...", she ironically muttered, but didnt say more. She pulled her hood deeper into her face, hiding so much, you couldnt even tell her gender. Then, when the time had come, she took out her guitar and made her way to the stage. The lights blinded her in the first moment. She did not see how many people there were sitting. But she could see the jury, each of them looking not to happy as they saw her. The jury consisted out of one older singer, who was an european star, but had his zenit a generation ago. Next off a japanese female idol, a younger woman, around 25. At last, a famous american rapper, around the thirties. The rapper was the only one that didnt immediatly look unhappy when seeing this hooded figure walk up the stage.
"Hi...", she muttered into the microphone. The rapper took the lead and gave back a hi, then asking her, who she was and what kind of music she would present. "I am Shiro and i play metal music... I am from Japan." The rapper nodded, the others still not happy, wanting to see her face. "Is there a reason you hide your face?", the european asked. Shiro nodded. "You will see during the song..." The jury nodded and waved for her to begin. She made a weird impression till now, not only to the jury but to the audience.

Shiro didnt care, she would just play her music and be done. She had given the announcer the song she was gonna play, the band that stood on the side of the stage, so they would take as little attention from her as possible, knew what to play. And so she started.

While singing, Shiro really came out of her shell. During the first refrain, when the lyrics said "What if i say im not like the others", she shook down her hoodie, revealing her unique face. She appeared like she was a different person, so self confident and strong. When she was done, the audience was giving standing ovations. She had done a pretty good job at warming them up. The jury was obviously impressed. They let her bow and then thanked her for performing, which was her signal to go back off the stage, giving space to the next one, a certain Maxwell.

Maxwell
Maxwell blushed profusely at Saphire's giggles and offhand comment, scratching the back of his neck. "Yes... I honestly would," he managed to retort, winking back.He then smiled and nodded at her serious response. "We really should." Maxwell stayed near Saphire after he grabbed his Cello from the small pile of instrument cases he had brought, watching Shiro's performance. He was impressed, she would certainly be some fierce competition... though maybe not for him specifically, as their styles were so different. He didn't even sing for the most part, and hoped that his instrumental skills were enough to let him shine. He clapped for Shiro, then his eyes widened as he was let know he would be next up, clearly quite nervous but taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Wish me luck, Saphire," he whispered to her with a smile, "and I wish you luck after me."

Once up on stage, Cello in hand as he sat in the chair, the old European star was the one to ask for his name. "Maxwell, from the united states," he said. "I play classical, swing and jazz music on the cello, violin and piano." The judges didn't seem very impressed; they were clearly looking for a pop star more than anything. "I think you'll find I can be very flexible in learning and performing different Genres," he added, which seemed to pique their interest more. But for now, I will be playing Bach's vi Guige."

Taking a deep breath, no band playing behind him as this was a solo piece, he began to play.

The moment he began the piece, his movements refined and passionate, he had a peaceful, nearly blissful look on his face, his eyes closed, as he didn't even need to look at his instrument to play this song at all, simply to feel it. A smile grew on his face, and a calm and tranquil nature about him, yet a fierce passion that showed in his movements. It was a duality born of his love for music, and the judges seemed floor by this. "You've got soul, man," the rapper commented. "Yeah, that kind of passion for music is rare, I could feel it," the European star agreed. The judges bowed, and Maxwell, with a broad smile on his face, bowed back, a deep and clearly practiced gesture. "Thank you very much!" He called into the microphone, before stepping down off the stage.

Takashi
The moment Shiro started playing, Takashi was sucked in. He could feel the song giving her wings, stripping her of her shell. She was an entirely different person up there, compared to the shy, insecure girl she had been just a second ago. Kind of reminded him of himself getting into music. He felt his heart beating faster to the beat of the song, which made him realize: he was crushing on her. Bad. When she came back into the main room of the auditorium, where he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, he met her eyes with a slight, momentary grin and said: "hey... good job." The very next moment, the smile disappeared.

Then, the American guy came up. Takashi found himself yawning as he played, not because he was bad or anything ,just because classical music had always bored the hell out of him. That wasn't the kind of thing the jury was looking for, anyway; Takashi pegged Maxwell as the first to go, right then and there. He supposed he'd have to see how that played out.

Next, the girl that looked just as happy-go-lucky as mister cello over there would go...and then it was his turn. He was a little worried about how he'd be percieved as a contestant, though he'd admit it to no one. His kind of music wasn't very popular, and had a bad stigma around it. In fact, Shiro saying she played metal almost made him laugh a bit. Her song was good, but it wasn't metal, that was rock. What he was about to play... that's what he considered metal. He would just put his soul into and hope the judges gave him the benefit of the doubt just like Mr Cello. He'd have to branch out to win, he knew, which he was find with. He could do clean singing well enough too, it just wasn't really his cup of tea.

Maxwell
Maxwell blushed profusely at Saphire's giggles and offhand comment, scratching the back of his neck. "Yes... I honestly would," he managed to retort, winking back.He then smiled and nodded at her serious response. "We really should." Maxwell stayed near Saphire after he grabbed his Cello from the small pile of instrument cases he had brought, watching Shiro's performance. He was impressed, she would certainly be some fierce competition... though maybe not for him specifically, as their styles were so different. He didn't even sing for the most part, and hoped that his instrumental skills were enough to let him shine. He clapped for Shiro, then his eyes widened as he was let know he would be next up, clearly quite nervous but taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Wish me luck, Saphire," he whispered to her with a smile, "and I wish you luck after me."

Once up on stage, Cello in hand as he sat in the chair, the old European star was the one to ask for his name. "Maxwell, from the united states," he said. "I play classical, swing and jazz music on the cello, violin and piano." The judges didn't seem very impressed; they were clearly looking for a pop star more than anything. "I think you'll find I can be very flexible in learning and performing different Genres," he added, which seemed to pique their interest more. But for now, I will be playing Bach's vi Guige."

Taking a deep breath, no band playing behind him as this was a solo piece, he began to play.

The moment he began the piece, his movements refined and passionate, he had a peaceful, nearly blissful look on his face, his eyes closed, as he didn't even need to look at his instrument to play this song at all, simply to feel it. A smile grew on his face, and a calm and tranquil nature about him, yet a fierce passion that showed in his movements. It was a duality born of his love for music, and the judges seemed floor by this. "You've got soul, man," the rapper commented. "Yeah, that kind of passion for music is rare, I could feel it," the European star agreed. The judges bowed, and Maxwell, with a broad smile on his face, bowed back, a deep and clearly practiced gesture. "Thank you very much!" He called into the microphone, before stepping down off the stage.

Takashi
The moment Shiro started playing, Takashi was sucked in. He could feel the song giving her wings, stripping her of her shell. She was an entirely different person up there, compared to the shy, insecure girl she had been just a second ago. Kind of reminded him of himself getting into music. He felt his heart beating faster to the beat of the song, which made him realize: he was crushing on her. Bad. When she came back into the main room of the auditorium, where he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, he met her eyes with a slight, momentary grin and said: "hey... good job." The very next moment, the smile disappeared.

Then, the American guy came up. Takashi found himself yawning as he played, not because he was bad or anything ,just because classical music had always bored the hell out of him. That wasn't the kind of thing the jury was looking for, anyway; Takashi pegged Maxwell as the first to go, right then and there. He supposed he'd have to see how that played out.

Next, the girl that looked just as happy-go-lucky as mister cello over there would go...and then it was his turn. He was a little worried about how he'd be percieved as a contestant, though he'd admit it to no one. His kind of music wasn't very popular, and had a bad stigma around it. In fact, Shiro saying she played metal almost made him laugh a bit. Her song was good, but it wasn't metal, that was rock. What he was about to play... that's what he considered metal. He would just put his soul into and hope the judges gave him the benefit of the doubt just like Mr Cello. He'd have to branch out to win, he knew, which he was find with. He could do clean singing well enough too, it just wasn't really his cup of tea.

Shiro
Shiro immdieatly pulled down her hood again, once she was off the stage and approached Takashi again, who was leaning against a wall, acting as cool as he could. He even smiled at her, while he told her did a good job. Shiro at first placed her precious guitar in its case again and then looking back at Takashi. Her golden eyes met his and for a moment, the world seemed to stand still. Then, he looked away again, as that Maxwell guy walked onto the stage, just to start playing boring music for the next minutes. Shiro sighed and looked at Takashi´s feet. "It was a little soft, but i did not want to go all out on the first show, that doesnt even count. I´ll blow them away tomorrow. Their minds and if i get it loud enough, their bodies too." She giggled for a moment, before leaning on the wall next to Takashi, him being a head taller than her, Shiro´s shoulder eventually touching his arm by accident a few times.

Saphire
Saphire watched the first peformance, the girl was great, that was sure. But it wasnt Saphire´s style of music. However, she still applauded, after all the girl did deserve that. Next up was Maxwell and Saphire was more than curious how he sounded. She saw that the jugdes had their trouble not being prejudiced against the music style and the fact he wouldn´t sing. But then, Maxwell started to play and everything was taken aback. He was great, almost as if he was Bach, presenting his new composition, it was perfect, without mistake. Saphire was speechless and when he came back, she ran up to him and hugged him. "You were awesome Max! Like, you literally gave me goose bumps!" She giggled and then realized she was next. "Wish me luck, Maxie.", she commented and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, more teasing than anything, but she realized she did feel like she could get used to doing that. Was she crushing on the boy? Maybe. She wanted to dance with him first, see if they were in the same beat. Saphire believed dancing showed the connection of two people. If they´re hearts had the same beat, they would be good as a dance couple too.

The blonde walked up the stairs and waved to the audience, that was still moved from Maxwell´s performance. The jury didnt even need to ask her to introduce herself. "Hi there. I´m am Saphire, i origin from Farnborough, which is in England. I sing and dance, but today´s performance will be more singing with a bit of side choreography. The genre is swing." She smiled and the jury nodded, as she gave the sign to start the song.

Saphire kept the happy and energetic attitude during her performance. While the music played and she didn´t sing, she danced, and she even moved a bit while singing. The audience soon clapped along, sang along as good as they could and eventually started moving with the rythm too. Saphire bowed exhaustedly as she was done and everyone clapped loudly. Then she looked at the jury. The japanese idol took the word as she said "You obviously are a born entertainer.", the other ones nodding supportingly. "And very talented too.", the European added. "I can see that your singing and dancing comes from your heart. That´s something really good, so keep that up, girl.", the rapper concluded. Saphire smiled and thanked the jury happily, bowing a last time and heading off the stage.

Maxwell
Stopping in his tracks as Saphire all but tackled him the moment he saw her, he blushed. Her overwhelming approval made him smile from ear to ear. "I'm glad you liked it. I bet you'll do even better though." He smiled, then found himself hugging her back. They'd only known each other for little more than an hour, and they were already hugging like this? It was hard to believe. As she kissed him on the cheek, he blushed and froze again, his heartbeat speeding up a little. "G-good luck!" He called after her, still floored by her public displays of affection for him.

The moment she got up on stage, hitting it off well with the judges, Max could tell she was going to perform amazingly. As soon as it truly began, he felt giddy and had a goofy smile on his face, absolutely captivated by her, as if he wasn't already.

When she came back, it was Maxwell's turn to run up to her. He gently took her hand and kissed the back of it in a gentlemanly fashion, before meeting her eyes with pure excitment in his reddish-brown eyes. "You were amazing, Saphire... your energy, your spirit... it was all absolutely perfect."

Takashi​
When he met Shiro's eyes for that moment, the world seemed to fall away and all his entire being experienced were those breathtaking golden eyes. In order not to lose his cool, however, he looked away. Her next words made him chuckle a little. He got a confident grin on his face as she leaned next to him, her proximity and occasional touches admittedly pretty distracting.

" I don't doubt you will, but I won't be starting off slow. I get why did you that, but I'll blow their bodies away the second I get up there. I'm not afraid to give my all from the very first moment to the last. That's how I live. You'll see." For a moment, his expression showed his worry that the judges would essentially denounce him this performance, even though they can't send him home, then he forced his face to go straight again. Once Maxwell headed off stage, the other girl took his place, and Takashi was marginally impressed. She was good, and cute, but nothing like Shiro. She seemed like just another bubbly nice girl, not Takashi's cup of tea at all.

Once he was up on stage, he could tell the jury was already judging him by the rather edgy way he was dressed: all black, chains, hair dyed black. He simply kept a straight face, held his slick black bass confidently, and introduced himself. "Name's Takashi, Japanese. I play metal, the heavier side of the spectrum mostly. I can play anything, but that's what gets me going." The confident way he expressed these statements made the judges change their previously unamused expressions a little, but they were still bracing themselves for earaches. Takashi would just have to impress them by his performance itself like Maxwell did and it would all turn out fine. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and began the song.

(Tell me what you think about the song ^.^, curious to know your opinion. This is what metal is to me.)
He started off with his head down, tapping his feet as he played along skillfully, his hands looking natural flying up and down the bass. He stayed still like that, until the vocals kicked in, then he whipped his head up and growled the lyrics confidently, his eyes intense, his whole body moving fluidly and aggressively with the music as if the music itself was guiding him. The bass and vocals were both perfectly in sync with the song playing in the background, and as the instrumental part towards the end kicked in, He lifted his head, facing up towards the ceiling, eyes closed, still strumming at his bass, tapping his feet. The judges could see a single tear escaping his eye and trailing down his cheek. He felt it, but made no attempt to hide it. He wasn't afraid to show emotion on stage, as it freed him. Off-stage, however, acting cool and like he was incapable of being phased was his default state of being.

Once the song ended, three rather shocked looking judges sat in front of him. The rapper, seeming to be the one most willing to accept Takashi's unique style, spoke up. "You've got some real guts man, I'll give you that. Off the record though, were you crying?" Takashi shrugged. "Yeah." He was clearly a little flustered about it. "This song just... reminds me of some things, y'know... it's very special to me." "You can actually sing, right?" The European star cut in. "Yeah," Taskashi replied, having expected such a question. "I just wanted to start off with something that really speaks to me, show you people what I'm all about." The rapper nodded respectfully at him. "I gotcha man. Respect." "I'm looking forward to seeing you branch out, your emotion could be a strong asset," the idol chimed in. "Thank you," Takashi replied, walking off stage not a moment later.

He came back to Shiro, looking her over for what sort of reaction she had to his song. "That was what I call metal. Did I blow your body away? If not, I could always do that later if you want." He winked at her, smirking a little. He tended to surprise girls he liked by being a lot more forward than they expected from such a recluse, which he probably just did right then. He leaned back against the wall afterward, looking over at her still.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (I FINALLY got it up! Hit MASSIVE writer's block on it... hopefully the length makes up for it. :3)

Maxwell
Stopping in his tracks as Saphire all but tackled him the moment he saw her, he blushed. Her overwhelming approval made him smile from ear to ear. "I'm glad you liked it. I bet you'll do even better though." He smiled, then found himself hugging her back. They'd only known each other for little more than an hour, and they were already hugging like this? It was hard to believe. As she kissed him on the cheek, he blushed and froze again, his heartbeat speeding up a little. "G-good luck!" He called after her, still floored by her public displays of affection for him.

The moment she got up on stage, hitting it off well with the judges, Max could tell she was going to perform amazingly. As soon as it truly began, he felt giddy and had a goofy smile on his face, absolutely captivated by her, as if he wasn't already.

When she came back, it was Maxwell's turn to run up to her. He gently took her hand and kissed the back of it in a gentlemanly fashion, before meeting her eyes with pure excitment in his reddish-brown eyes. "You were amazing, Saphire... your energy, your spirit... it was all absolutely perfect."

Takashi​
When he met Shiro's eyes for that moment, the world seemed to fall away and all his entire being experienced were those breathtaking golden eyes. In order not to lose his cool, however, he looked away. Her next words made him chuckle a little. He got a confident grin on his face as she leaned next to him, her proximity and occasional touches admittedly pretty distracting.

" I don't doubt you will, but I won't be starting off slow. I get why did you that, but I'll blow their bodies away the second I get up there. I'm not afraid to give my all from the very first moment to the last. That's how I live. You'll see." For a moment, his expression showed his worry that the judges would essentially denounce him this performance, even though they can't send him home, then he forced his face to go straight again. Once Maxwell headed off stage, the other girl took his place, and Takashi was marginally impressed. She was good, and cute, but nothing like Shiro. She seemed like just another bubbly nice girl, not Takashi's cup of tea at all.

Once he was up on stage, he could tell the jury was already judging him by the rather edgy way he was dressed: all black, chains, hair dyed black. He simply kept a straight face, held his slick black bass confidently, and introduced himself. "Name's Takashi, Japanese. I play metal, the heavier side of the spectrum mostly. I can play anything, but that's what gets me going." The confident way he expressed these statements made the judges change their previously unamused expressions a little, but they were still bracing themselves for earaches. Takashi would just have to impress them by his performance itself like Maxwell did and it would all turn out fine. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and began the song.

(Tell me what you think about the song ^.^, curious to know your opinion. This is what metal is to me.)
He started off with his head down, tapping his feet as he played along skillfully, his hands looking natural flying up and down the bass. He stayed still like that, until the vocals kicked in, then he whipped his head up and growled the lyrics confidently, his eyes intense, his whole body moving fluidly and aggressively with the music as if the music itself was guiding him. The bass and vocals were both perfectly in sync with the song playing in the background, and as the instrumental part towards the end kicked in, He lifted his head, facing up towards the ceiling, eyes closed, still strumming at his bass, tapping his feet. The judges could see a single tear escaping his eye and trailing down his cheek. He felt it, but made no attempt to hide it. He wasn't afraid to show emotion on stage, as it freed him. Off-stage, however, acting cool and like he was incapable of being phased was his default state of being.

Once the song ended, three rather shocked looking judges sat in front of him. The rapper, seeming to be the one most willing to accept Takashi's unique style, spoke up. "You've got some real guts man, I'll give you that. Off the record though, were you crying?" Takashi shrugged. "Yeah." He was clearly a little flustered about it. "This song just... reminds me of some things, y'know... it's very special to me." "You can actually sing, right?" The European star cut in. "Yeah," Taskashi replied, having expected such a question. "I just wanted to start off with something that really speaks to me, show you people what I'm all about." The rapper nodded respectfully at him. "I gotcha man. Respect." "I'm looking forward to seeing you branch out, your emotion could be a strong asset," the idol chimed in. "Thank you," Takashi replied, walking off stage not a moment later.

He came back to Shiro, looking her over for what sort of reaction she had to his song. "That was what I call metal. Did I blow your body away? If not, I could always do that later if you want." He winked at her, smirking a little. He tended to surprise girls he liked by being a lot more forward than they expected from such a recluse, which he probably just did right then. He leaned back against the wall afterward, looking over at her still.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (I FINALLY got it up! Hit MASSIVE writer's block on it... hopefully the length makes up for it. :3)

Saphire

Saphire got back and suddenly had Maxwell kiss her hand, making her blush slightly. She smiled at his words and looked back into his eyes with her blue ones. "Thanks. As I mentioned, you were amazing too, we should, nah, we have to play together some time." Saphire took his hand, holding it as she walked to a bench, sitting down with him, still having his hand in her grasp. And it didn't seem like she planned of letting go anytime soon.

Shiro
Shiro watched Takashi on the stage and she saw, just like with her, the judges weren't too happy about his looks. She understood that, an emo and a edgy boy didn't make for the best idols, probably.

But it all didn't matter when he started to play. Shiro listened and closed her eyes to the music. Truth be told, she would rather hear him sing properly, but this was what his heart told him and she had no problem with it, it was awesome anyways. She had her eyes closed the whole time and even when he was done, she kept them closed, still hearing the music in her head. She opened her eyes again when she heard his voice deliver a comment about blowing her body away. At first, she blushed and looked down, but then, she looked up into his eyes. "You should blow away my mind before thinking of doing so with my body, Takashi.", she replied cheekily. A small teasing grin was added, but it disappeared as fast as it came. When he stood next to her again, Shiro took all her braveness and rested her head against his shoulder.

Maxwell
Maxwell met her eyes with a very wide smile."Thank you. I agree. And dance together too." Maxwell walked with her to the bench and sat beside her. "Y'know it's almost like we're a couple but we've only met like ,an hour ago..." he laughed.
Takashi
Takashi grinned widely at her as she blushed, and it only grew with her cheeky comment .Yep, there was no doubt about it: she was his type of girl. It was his turn to be stunned as she rested her head on his shoulder, pausing momentarily and looking at her with a smile. "Hey, that's pretty bold... I like it." He put his arm around her gently for good measure, and just stayed with her like that for a while. "Hey," he spoke up after a few moments. "Wanna go grab a bite to eat? I saw some nice places around here."

Last edited:
Maxwell
Maxwell met her eyeswith a very wide smile."Thank you. I agree. Anddance together too." Maxwell walked with her to the bench and sat beside her. "Y'know it'salmost like we're a couple but we've only met like,an hour ago..." he laughed.
Takashi
Takashi grinned widely at her as she blushed, and it only grewwith hercheeky comment .Yep, there was no doubt about it: she was his type of girl. It was his turn to be stunned as she reswted her head on his shoulder, pausing momentarily and looking at her with a smile. "Hey, that's pretty bold... I like it." He put his arm around her gently for good measure, and just stayed with her like that for a while. "Hey," he spoke upafter a few moments. "Wanna go graba bite to eat?I saw some nice places around here."

Saphire
Saphire smiled as he sat besides her and made his comment about a couple. She giggled a bit. "But is that how we act or just how you understand how we act because you wish for it." She giggled a bit more but eventually squeezed his hand a bit. "If we do act like a couple, it's OK. You would be my type of guy, anyways. But before we can really say anything about how we click, we got to dance. It'll show if we fit together." She blushed.

Shiro
Shiro snuggled a bit closer as he wrapped his arm around her. Then, she blushed. He asked her out. Like a date... Or was it more of a friendly lunch? No, it was a date. He was clearly flirting with her... And she was with him?! Shiro couldn't believe it, but she accepted it. She liked him.

"Yes I'd love that..." She smiled and took his hand. "Lead the way then, metalboy..."

Maxwell
Blushing bashfully, Maxwell smiled at her, being embarrassed by her comment as well as abosolutely delighted by her cute giggles. He was definitely falling for her, already. "W-well, to be perfectly honest... probably the latter." He then chuckled himself along with Saphire's adorable giggle. He found his heart warming as she said he was her type of guy. Her following words gave him an idea, as his eyes practically lit up. "You're definitely my type of girl as well," Maxwell said sincerely, before smiling at her. "I've got an idea. How about we go dancing tonight? We only have our first real performance in a good few days anyway. I'm sure there's some nice clubs we could dance at around here." He waited anticipatingly for her answer, his eyes lighting up with the thought of dancing with her. he had a feeling that they would move wonderfully together, then who knows what might happen between them after that.
Takashi
Takashi hadn't felt this relaxed and carefree in a long time. in fact, none of the girlfriends he's had in the past made him feel the way Shiro, a girl he'd just met, made him feel right now as she pressed her body closer to his in this moment ,the two of them leaning against the wall, or well, Shiro more leaning on Takashi.

Takashi grinned a wide grin as Shiro agreed to go with him. It was a date then. Hand in hand (which felt odd as no girl had ever wanted to hold hands with him on the first day they met before, although he had tried), the two of them strode out of the auditorium together. "So," Takashi said, looking down and to his side to meet Shiro's eyes as they walked. "Where you wanna go? I saw a sushi place, takoyaki shop, and a ramen shop that all looked pretty good. All classic Japanese fare, so I thought you'd fancy at least one. Which is it? I'm buying, of course. This is a date after all." He grinned, hoping to fluster her a little with that last comment. She was so irresistibly cute when she blushed.

Maxwell
Blushing bashfully, Maxwell smiled at her, being embarrassed by her comment as well as abosolutely delighted by her cute giggles. He was definitely falling for her, already. "W-well, to be perfectly honest... probably the latter." He then chuckled himself along with Saphire's adorable giggle. He found his heart warming as she said he was her type of guy. Her following words gave him an idea, as his eyes practically lit up. "You're definitely my type of girl as well," Maxwell said sincerely, before smiling at her. "I've got an idea. How about we go dancing tonight? We only have our first real performance in a good few days anyway. I'm sure there's some nice clubs we could dance at around here." He waited anticipatingly for her answer, his eyes lighting up with the thought of dancing with her. he had a feeling that they would move wonderfully together, then who knows what might happen between them after that.
Takashi
Takashi hadn't felt this relaxed and carefree in a long time. in fact, none of the girlfriends he's had in the past made him feel the way Shiro, a girl he'd just met, made him feel right now as she pressed her body closer to his in this moment ,the two of them leaning against the wall, or well, Shiro more leaning on Takashi.

Takashi grinned a wide grin as Shiro agreed to go with him. It was a date then. Hand in hand (which felt odd as no girl had ever wanted to hold hands with him on the first day they met before, although he had tried), the two of them strode out of the auditorium together. "So," Takashi said, looking down and to his side to meet Shiro's eyes as they walked. "Where you wanna go? I saw a sushi place, takoyaki shop, and a ramen shop that all looked pretty good. All classic Japanese fare, so I thought you'd fancy at least one. Which is it? I'm buying, of course. This is a date after all." He grinned, hoping to fluster her a little with that last comment. She was so irresistibly cute when she blushed.

Saphire
Saphire smiled as he said she was his type of girl. She knew they were meant for each other. And then he even suggested they would go dancing that night. Saphire was already sure, if they would get along while dancing, she would become his girlfriend the exact moment. She would just kiss him if they worked well together. Kiss him and never stop. He was so picture perfect, how she had always imagined her boyfriend to be. He was a dream. She couldnt tell him yet, though. But she was crushing more than hard.

Shiro
Shiro blushed fiercly as he mentioned it being a date. She couldn´t hold his gaze. "I... I uhm really like ramen... Because you can take it home and dont have to eat with others staring..." She snuggled up into his shoulder more, hiding his face against his body, so he couldnt see how she blushed even more. "We could share the ramen in one of our rooms... I´ll pay mine myself, though... I couldn´t have you pay for someone like me, i´m already lucky enough an awesome guy like you wants to go out with me..."

Maxwell
Smiling back at her, she seemed instantly taken by the idea of dancing together that night. "Well, it's settled then. Let's meet outside the mansion at 7 tonight, okay? I can't wait to see what you wear for it, but I know that whatever it is, you'll look stunning." He smiled, and leaned in to give her a quick peck on the cheek. They soon parted ways in order to ready themselves for their night out, which was a little difficult for maxwell and likely for Saphire too. He knew that meeting up with her and dancing that night would far more than make up for it, though.
Takashi
Takashi grinned wolfishly as he took in Shiro's blush as best he could due to her looking away. He nodded at her statement about ramen being easy to take anywhere, agreeing with her, and mentally deciding to begin steering her towards the ramen shop as they walked. As she continued though, he frowned, and stopped walking, facing her. "No. I'm paying." He said bluntly. "That's not how a date works... plus, to be honest... I feel just as lucky that you said yes. The girl that I saw up on that stage, she's nothing like the girl that just said something so disrespectful to herself... and that's the girl I'm falling for. So try to let her out more, kay?" He began leading her back to the ramen shop without another word. "How 'bout we eat it in your room? I kinda wanna check out your guitar more in person, if you're fine with that. It looks damn nice."

Last edited:
Maxwell
Smiling back at her, she seemed instantly taken by the idea of dancing together that night. "Well, it's settled then. Let's meet outside the mansion at 7 tonight, okay? I can't wait to see what you wear for it, but I know that whatever it is, you'll look stunning." He smiled, and leaned in to give her a quick peck on the cheek. They soon parted ways in order to ready themselves for their night out, which was a little difficult for maxwell and likely for Saphire too. He knew that meeting up with her and dancing that night would far more than make up for it, though.
Takashi
Takashi grinned wolfishly as he took in Shiro's blush as best he could due to her looking away. He nodded at her statement about ramen being easy to take anywhere, agreeing with her, and mentally deciding to begin steering her towards the ramen shop as they walked. As she continued though, he frowned, adn stopped walking, facing her. "No. I'm paying." He said bluntly. " I'm paying. That's not how a date works... plus, to be honest... I feel just as lucky that you said yes. The girl that I saw up on that stage, she's nothing like the girl that just said something so disrespectful to herself... and that's the girl I'm falling for. So try to let her out more, kay?" He began leading her back to the ramen shop without another word. "How 'bout we eat it in your room? I kinda wanna check out your guitar more in person, if you're fine with that. It looks damn nice."

Saphire
Saphire sprinted to her room. Preparing herself for the date would consume much time, but with a bit of luck, she'd end up with a boyfriend.

Shiro
Shiro looked at him sadly. "Its hard to be confident without my music. The outside world is scary, I'm more open and talkative and stuff when I'm alone or with someone I like... like you... So it'll probably get better once we are in my room..." She still cuddled into his shoulder afterwards, without blushing. "Its so comfortable here, I think cuddling and snuggling with you might become one of my new favorite activities." After saying something so bold however she blushed fiercely. "S-sorry..."

Maxwell
Smiling as he parted ways with her for what would feel like a very long few hours to him, Maxwell went back to his room to prepare. Put on one of his nice black suits and a tie to match, gel his hair, and break out his best cologne were just a few of the things on his to-do list, as he really wanted to impress her, more than he's wanted to impreess any other girl before.

Takashi​
He looked into Shiro's eyes with the utmost sympathy, an expresssion rather unlike him, but he both related to and felt his heart beating somuch faster to her words."I see..." he said,tightening his arm around her just slightly. "I understand, I used to be like that before I stopped caring what the world threw at me... and...I like you too, a lot. It feelsreally safe for me too. It makes me wonder how it'll feel if we...y;know." He chuckled abit, hoping to lighten the mood with his come-on, ad of course make her blush even more than she was now.

They arrived at the ramen shop, ordered thier food and quickly left the busy pllace like the recluses they were. "Lead the way, Shiro," Takashi said,walking side-by-side with her as the two of them held thier steaming cups of Ramenandheaded towards the mansion.

Maxwell
Smiling as he parted ways with her for what would feel like a very long few hours to him, Maxwell went back to his room to prepare. Put on one of his nice black suits and a tie to match, gel his hair, and break out his best cologne were just a few of the things on his to-do list, as he really wanted to impress her, more than he's wanted to impreess any other girl before.

Takashi​
He looked into Shiro's eyes with the utmost sympathy, an expresssion rather unlike him, but he both related to and felt his heart beating somuch faster to her words."I see..." he said,tightening his arm around her just slightly. "I understand, I used to be like that before I stopped caring what the world threw at me... and...I like you too, a lot. It feelsreally safe for me too. It makes me wonder how it'll feel if we...y;know." He chuckled abit, hoping to lighten the mood with his come-on, ad of course make her blush even more than she was now.

They arrived at the ramen shop, ordered thier food and quickly left the busy pllace like the recluses they were. "Lead the way, Shiro," Takashi said,walking side-by-side with her as the two of them held thier steaming cups of Ramenandheaded towards the mansion.

Shiro walked next to him, barely able to wait with her ramen. "I don't want to lead or you leading, I just wanna be next to you so I can do this...", she rested her head against his arm, "... whenever I want." She giggled. The comment about what would he if they were... he didn't go on but she assumed he meant if they were a couple... was stuck in Shiros head and it made her think the whole way back. Was he feeling like her? No it couldn't be, he was so out of her league.

They eventually arrived at Shiros room, the white haired girl opening the door, letting Takashi enter before her, then following. The rooms were decorated according to the homes of the teenagers as well as their dreams that they were asked to tell beforehand, which meant you could see Maiden and Priest posters, various metal CDs and similar things in the room. The walls were black and the ground was as well. There was a small desk in the corner with a pink laptop, on the wall was a guitar. And on a stand next to the bed, was her loved guitar. The bed was gigantic, it made up for not having a couch and was king-size. The sheets were black, while one pillow was blue and one was hot pink. Further, there stood amplifiers in the corners and the bed had an amplifier and a thing to plug in earphones built in, as well as a stereo that connected to the speakers, that were at the top and bottom corners.

"Wow, it looks just like I hoped...", she muttered and then pulled Takashi on the bed. "Food time, you mind-blower!"

"Can't argue with that..." Takashi replied to her not-wanting-to-lead remark, leaning into her a little himself, feeling her warmth and loving it. Damn, I'm lucky, Takashi thought to himself. How in hell did he end up with this amazing girl? He knew that things were only going to go farther between the two of them too, and he couldn't wait.

Damn, nice room... can't wait to see what mine looks like," he remarked breathlessly, looking around her crib after she brought him to it. "Nice taste in decor." he remarked further. "If we end up living together, looks like we won't argue much about the house." He chuckled. Despite himself, a look of surprise crossed his face as she led him to her bed. Looking around, he realized this was the only piece of furniture in the room you can sit on besides one desk chair. Still, after laughing more heartily than he had ever laughed before from his recollection at her enthusiastic announcement of food time, he couldn't help but make a very flirty comment. "Oh, I blew your mind already huh? Does that mean that after this, you want me to blow your body away too?" He grinned wolfishly. He was joking, there was no way in hell she'd let him go that far so soon. Even letting him kiss her would be a big surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back