• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A] Sun/Moon/ Eclipse Rp

wolfgirljet

Hey guys!

Looking for a partner to play sun and moon in a few different scenarios to satisfy my brain rot!

🌸 Please be 18+

🩷 Please be an ally or lgbtq+

🌸 Please be willing to play both sun and moon (I will play an oc)

🩷 Please write in third person, semi detailed (no I did or you did)

🌸Please don't take over my character

🩷Please keep the romance to the rp <3

🐰🔪IDEAS🔪🐰

🧜‍♂️ Sun and Moon Mermaid au 🧜‍♀️
My oc is a researcher or an intern that the two have fallen in love with and have chosen to be their mate; but before they can do anything they need my ocs help to escape

🐍Sun and Moon Naga AU🐍
My oc is a researcher gone deep into the Amazon jungle in search of a massive boa that had been spotted at night stealing away local village children. She ends up finding more than she expected.

🌼Sun and Moon's Security Breach🌼
After the Fire at the pizzaplex, The animatronic escapes and is accidentally hit by my ocs car, she takes it home in hopes of repairing it, she figured it would be a good chance to test her robotics skills, maybe even use it as a project despite knowing it is from the strange party complex.

🔪Sun and Moon Discover Humanity🔪
Could take place after the security breach idea, Sun and Moon are taken in by an employee who has a thing for the animatronic (secretly) after the fire at the pizzaplex, she's even being paid to take care of them while they rebuild. Using some odd mix of magic and electrical work, my oc is able to try and move the souls from the animatronics into fresh human bodies. (She's a serial killer, basically a reverse afton.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back