• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [F4A] Looking for a great collaborator

outsidexleo

Hello,
You can call me Alex and I’m 26 and looking for a role play partner. I have been writing and role playing on and off since a little site called Neopets. Yeah, crazy! Anyway I have a full time job/life so I will be straight forward that I will not be on 24/7 like back in the good old days, but what I will provided will be at least a post that is detailed and moving the story forward. I’m not looking for a novel, but I am looking for details and matching each other’s post(within reason). I don’t care if your grammar isn’t spot on or if you spell a word wrong, as long as I get where you are going I am a happy camper. I typically write anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs per post.

Don’t randomly have your character go “Alien” with a alien popping out of his chest when you are supposed to be Spanish pirates.

Only things I ask is that my partner helps to push the plot forward and that they are older than 18+. The later I have no way of enforcing and have broken that rule so often before, but it makes me sleep better at night.

Wait, another “rule” my partner has to be able to play more than one person. The world doesn’t have just two people in it. I am completely fine with two main characters, but there needs to be supporting cast and crew. I prefer not to double because I always end up focusing on one that I really like to write.
Now the good stuff. What do I like to roleplay.

-Anything historical, anytime period any culture, I am your girl. I have several plots for these as well. (This is what I honestly want to role play) Mafia, Roman/Greek, Tudor, Victorian, Shogun-whatever!

-slice of life: this is normally with a pairing and I am fine to do that, but there needs to be some direction. I would love to do a one with a actress/actor and someone that is coaching them or teaching them for a role in a movie or show.

-Supernatural: I have an idea for this gritty future that is set in a world like ours, but that there are supernatural beings like vampires, werewolves, goblins, trolls ect. That is the basic jest of it, but with a partner could be built upon.

-Not a fan of fandoms, but I would be open to doing OC in the world of the fandom.

I will play any gender, I might have a preference once we have come up with ideas but I can do anything. I prefer f/f or f/m but would be open to m/m(never have done it, but can).
PM me for my email or for discord info, I will do either, but prefer email. Thanks for stopping by!

I am going to be leaving my discord here, but only add if you are serious. outsidexleo#2244

Users who are viewing this thread

Back