• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [F4A] Ancient Rome Roleplay Request! ♡ fxm ♡ 17+

italianissima

Hello everyone She/Her here. I'm looking for long term partners for a historical romance roleplay during Ancient Rome. (FxM)

1. I'm looking for a Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers (+ Unrequited love) roleplay, focusing on my OC Claelia and Arminius, a Praefectus alae in the Roman Army who has barbarian origins and that he always had feelings for Claelia but she never noticed them....
(***Searching for someone who's willing to roleplay as Arminius, I have his profile ready. Set during the battle of the Teutoburg Forest and inspired by the Netflix Series: Barbarians.***)

**This is the plot...**

Basically Ari/Arminius gets sent by Varus to Germany since the Tribes were rebelling to the Romans. Ari, once he's there, understood and saw how the Romans were treating his people and got pissed for that and tried to find a way to betray them. During this time, Claelia comes to Germany to help him with cleaning and cooking in the tent. They both have stopped to talk for a while, but that event reunites them again.
They try to build up their friendship again, but it's hard when Ari is in love with Claelia that doesn't seem to feel the same way as him.
Then, some months later, the battle of Teutoburg happens: there, Arminius betrays the Romans, but ends up saving Claelia from a Cheruscan who almost tried to kill her.

They parted ways again, until a year later...
Ari becomes the King of the Cherusci and to his surprise his men bring him a captive roman woman: Claelia. He immediately recognizes her and decides to keep her, asking the Romans a large tribute to hand her back...

2. I'm looking for an Enemies to Lovers roleplay between my barbarian OC Etain and a Roman Legatus (could also be a Centurion or Primus Pilus). He's very arrogant, cocky and an efficient soldier that has never lost a battle, but he's pretty much spoiled...
(***Searching for someone who's willing to roleplay as the Roman Legatus/Primus Pilus/Centurion. I have some faceclaims you can choose from!***)

**This is the plot...**

My OC Etain is the daughter of an unknown Germanic family and got adopted at a young age by a Cheruscan couple who took care of her. Her new found family, surprisingly, has always been in a good commercial relationship with the Romans, unlike the other tribes. Etain, on the other hand, has always found them interesting but felt unnecessary hate towards them because her friends used to say that the Romans were bad people that wanted to enslave them.
(Y/C) is the son of Tiberius, the new Governor in Germania. Tiberius always loved his son and was even more protective towards him when Augustus personally chose him as his heir. This brought Tiberius to make sure that (Y/C), since he was little, had everything he desidered. Because of this, (Y/C) became spoiled, arrogant and overly confident of his achievements. However, all of these feelings grew stronger when he was able to show his great skills and abilities in strategy, hand-to-hand combat and battles.
(Y/C) was sent to Germania Magna to focus on the rebellious tribes that were suffering the large amount of taxes that Tiberius was asking them. All of the tribe's prayers for a better situation in the hands of (Y/C) were unefficient since (Y/C) revealed himself to just continue what his father began, spreading terror.
Etain and (Y/C)'s first encounter happens when (Y/C) arrived on horse to Etain's tribe with some other legionaries to take the tributes. Of course, Etain was the only one to not submit to him and rebel. (Y/C) finds the exaggerated scene overly amusing and begins mocking and embarrassing Etain, leading her to finally accept that she had to pay a large tribute to them.
Some time later, when she returns back home from hunting she finds her parents, cousins and other relatives having a feast with (Y/C)'s crew. There the two meet again...

My requirements:
• Have Ancient Rome knowledge. Be experienced on it!
• 17+
• Literate to Novella (1k-3k words)
• I will hand you some faceclaims from some films/TV series so you can choose the perfect one for your character. Here are some choices:

romans2.jpgRoman-Empire-Season-3-Caligula-Mad-Emperor.jpgf50971017606391a6aac186dc68883e0.jpg

That's all, can't wait for your DMs.

Attachments

• tumblr_ogpkskMhzo1ur81opo1_400.gif
    tumblr_ogpkskMhzo1ur81opo1_400.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back