• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (f x any) donโ€™t be a writer, be writing~

lawless ladybug

live to make people smile, little sunflower~
๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’
~late 20s, she/her pronouns
~novella-style writing, 3-7 paragraphs
~good for one post a day normally
~work like 60 hours a week and i'm tired
~i swear i'm friendly, i just suck at these

๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡
~21+ partner. no hate on younger writers, i'm just getting old lol
~fxf, mxf, mxm all welcome but i prefer f in hetero pairings
~ooc chatter is fun but not a need
~dark themes, low fantasy, drama

๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ
~not a fan of slice of life, mpreg, anthros/furries, platonic pairings, super futuristic settings

๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ?
haunted house ๐Ÿ‘ป zombie apocalypse ๐ŸงŸ demons ๐Ÿ‘ฟ vampires ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿป race against time โŒ› supernatural bounty hunters ๐Ÿ“œ werewolves ๐Ÿบ serial killers ๐Ÿ”ช unwilling recipients of prophecies ๐Ÿ”ฎ mafia ๐Ÿ’ฐ

๐“…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ *=my preferred role
werewolf x fairy* (Beauty and the Beast inspired)
psychic medium*/ghost hunter
psychic medium*/detective searching for a serial killer (possible supernatural or cult vibes?)
freshly turned vampire*/vampire coven leader (war between covens?)
two (or more) strangers rent a haunted house
reincarnated soulmate*/ancient soulmate (vampire, werewolf, etc)
Your craving! Bring them to me. If it's modern, involves spooks or fantasy, I could very well be down.

send me a message if you're interested! i have samples available and may ask for some from you. don't be offended, i just only have time for one more writing partner and want to make sure we're a good fit <3

Decoding your title, I think it says "Don't Be A Writer, Be a Writing." I got the "Be" confused with "De" because Belgium and Germany have the same flag colours, just with two switched around and turned around 90-degrees. =P Looks fun. I hope you find a partner!

Now that is one creative title, though I was hella confused at first ๐Ÿ˜‚

My yums are basically the same as your yums (with the exception of serial killer and mafia) so I'm pretty sure we'd be able to come up with a plot and pairing we'd both enjoy!
I do have a plot idea that could fit into your 'race against time', but I'd really be up for almost everything you listed.

So yeah, if you're still looking partners, let's plot!

Hi there, I have a character from my closet if you are still looking for partners we can chat and see if we can come up with something together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back