• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern f r i e n d s

tsuneni

— princess.♥

fRIENDS.jpg

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED
Basically, the roleplay will be about a small apartment by the University of London. Living in the
apartments are a bunch of college kids--ten to be exact--and they're all close to each other. Best

friends, lovers, just close basically. The roleplay takes place in the middle of winter, 2016, and it's

fucking freezing, but these ten kids don't have enough money to pay for their heating bill. They waste

money on drugs, a little bit of food, and a whole lot of alcohol. This roleplay is meant to be fun, fluffy, cute.

There's a hell lot of puns and rhymes, cute fights, and just friendship goals. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

RULES AND REGULATIONS

So, this will be a Hosted Project. Whoever shows their interest here will be invited to the real thing. Mind you,

I'm only accepting a few people. There's ten spots. No reservations, no first come first serve. I will choose who is

accepted. You are free to add a bit of drama to the roleplay, but I'd rather not have the entire roleplay filled with it. I

also allow romance, but follow what I said before. This roleplay is about the fun and love between a close group of friends

that know everything about each other and have been living together for way too long. No god-modding. If you're going to control

another character, I'd prefer slight control, for instance, "I did this, and he did this, ya dee da." If the romance gets too steamy, fade to

black. I will accept cursing, but please not a lot. And if you're grammar, punctuation use, and language overall is messy, I won't accept you.

I've got a lot more rules, but you'll find them on the HP.

TAGS

[SIZE= 12px]@Victoria Bradley[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Couldyoustfu[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Angelic[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Ambela[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@b a b y d o l l[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@P l u v i o u s[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Starchan[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Saaaaaarah[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Aleena[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@jills[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Syzygy[/SIZE]

i honestly don't know if i'll have time, but shoot me an invite to the hp and i'll see what i can manage.

I'm interested!

I'll think about it love but send me an invite and I'll see if I have enough time :3

count me in

This looks great! I'd be interested in joining if you need somebody to fill a male spot.

i honestly don't know if i'll have time, but shoot me an invite to the hp and i'll see what i can manage.

Definitely in. 

Yess! I'm in <3

Omg it looks great, interested! ❤️

Thank you all for your interest! I'll have the HP up and and running in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back