Eyyy

Tjurpidd

Hello, I'm Andy, 21 years old, been roleplaying on and off since I was about 13 years old. I live in Sweden so I'm awake when everyone else is asleep, and I have a funny life schedule that means I'm either 100% busy or have nothing to do at all. I love people and talking, so if you feel lonely or blabbery or something, talk to me!

I am one exam from being a professional dog trainer, my life and personality is about 90% dog.

"personality is about 90% dog."

That's cute. Welcome to RPNation! Glad you chose this site.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMMIT RAPH.

Anyways, welcome to RPNation.

Where all your hopes and inhibitions come to..die.

NOPE. Just joking, this site is quite a hidden gem and I am extremely glad you were able to find us. The sources to the Rules and BBCode Guide should be apparent within the 'Important Links' header over your text box however should you need to find them:

Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

INFO - RpNation's Site Rules (Revised) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have and many others possibly have..

May the RP be with you.

Wow thanks! Hah, if you hang around dogs all day, I guess they rub off on you... there are downsides to everything, complex reasoning, for example, becomes a less prioritized skill. On the other hand that's where most of the worrying comes from, so!

Hahah, don't give me too much credit; I didn't exactly choose, I just.. googled. And found. And had some spare time. But I'm glad I found it! I will try to contribute!

Also thanks so much for the links; I'm not very great with .. site.. stuff, so I've been a bit confused. Starting to figure it out, but it's great to have a bunch of information in one place, so thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back