• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Eye of the Maelstrom [Apocalypse World 2E] (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The News looks quite interesting, I think I'll attempt that individual if you don't mind. Could you perhaps give me some assistance in creating the character? I have some experience with D&D but I've never really tried out anything like this before.
WlfSamurai WlfSamurai

The News looks quite interesting, I think I'll attempt that individual if you don't mind. Could you perhaps give me some assistance in creating the character? I have some experience with D&D but I've never really tried out anything like this before.
WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
That sounds great. I'd love to see The News in this game. I haven't had one in an AW game yet.

For sure on the assistance. To create the character, look on the sheet under "Creating The News". Under each of the titles, read what you need to do or make the choices you want to for your character. Everything you need is on that sheet for character creation. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as you go.

Pleaaaaase excuse me as I try to figure out what the hell I'm doing with this girl's accent. xD

So we are waiting for M03M03 M03M03 for his character or is he coming in later? Im not sure. And WlfSamurai WlfSamurai how are we starting post wise. Order? Or is it random?
We'll start up and when M03M03 M03M03 's character is ready, we'll get them in.

Posting, I'll start us off and we'll get you guys going.

I do have a question for everyone. The questions and answers were awesome. Well done just directing it all while I wasn't responding. Can you please be sure to note the Hx that came from the you questions and answer on your sheet. You'll need those to help each other or interfere with each other.

Ooh, one sec. WlfSamurai WlfSamurai On my sheet thingy it says that at the end I should ask about people's stats and then you'll also give me one to note. Do I do that now? Or should I have done it before, oof.

Just noticed that good ol' RPN hasn't been giving me any alerts for this thread. Sweet.
Also wondering about the order thing.
queanbean queanbean And I'm pretty sure that we'll mark stats last, after the setting and everything have been accounted for.

Mkie. Also true, but it was just the weekend hahaha. I'll just keep going and then we'll see about other things. Sorry if I've been holding everybody up! >.<

i unwatched the thread and rewatched the thread making sure my notifications are on and it still doesn't give me any for this thread. it does Main though.

Oh heck RPN hasn't been giving me my alerts either I guess? Thanks for @ing me I gotta backread a bit.

Sorry I fell off the edge of the earth for a while, I'm still hoping to have time to join this rp (miderterms kinda kicked me in the gut). I should have some spare time over the weekend to at least get started on my character.

Sorry I fell off the edge of the earth for a while, I'm still hoping to have time to join this rp (miderterms kinda kicked me in the gut). I should have some spare time over the weekend to at least get started on my character.
Will do. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm somewhat alive, the more I work on college the more I think I won't have time to keep up with this type of rp. I'd love to follow along and maybe insert a charactersheet once things calm down in rl, but for now I think I'm kinda sidelined.

I'm here, I just don't know what we're doing.

edit: oHH. I definitely forgot about the second part of the thing oops oh dear.

Was trying to get a post going to push this thing forward. Then got sick and had a gout flare up (I know, ridiculous). Anyway, working on documenting the highlights and getting us started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back