Music Extremely urgent!!! I need to beat my brother!

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club
So, basically, we got into a debate. I said his music was garbage and mine was good, and he said "no you."
So I'm making a poll.
He likes minecraft music parodies and songs tacked onto cuts from movies and cartoons.
I like anime soundtracks, movie soundtracks, game soundtracks, and, in general, lyricless music. Usually inspirational.
WHOSE IS BETTER!?
YOU DECIDE!

Honestly, I like neither. But Minecraft parodies!? Sorry, I'd rather wear headphones freshly dipped in Bullet Ants.

By that first one, do you include AMV's? And I like some soundtracks if they're really good. Like I will try to learn more about a game if the soundtrack sounds good (like this song).

And this is an AMV I like.

Considering that 65daysofstatic did the No Man's Sky soundtrack, and Hotline Miami introduced me to Perturbator, I'm going to have to go with your option here.

Honestly... I'm kinda disappointed that so few people chose the first option to troll the original thread creator. Especially since he dubbed his immature sibling quarrel a "Debate" that he tries to win by asking random strangers on the Internet. Neither music taste can really be called garbage as it is highly subjective, this thread on the other hand actually might be objectively garbage.

Honestly... I'm kinda disappointed that so few people chose the first option to troll the original thread creator. Especially since he dubbed his immature sibling quarrel a "Debate" that he tries to win by asking random strangers on the Internet. Neither music taste can really be called garbage as it is highly subjective, this thread on the other hand actually might be objectively garbage.

Nonetheless, the views of the greater undermine the lesser; one cannot argue with that. Minecraft parodies have no place within the heart of the musical connoisseurs, pal.

Never been a huge fan of Anime OSTs, but the other shit I can get behind.
That being said, music is completely subjective. People's tastes differ with these types of things, so as long as you enjoy what you listen to, there is no right or wrong...

Naw, just kidding, your brother has shit taste in music lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back