• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Extinction Event; Ancient Whispers] Remastered

Prizzy Kriyze

Multiple Stab Wounds
Extinction Event; Ancient Whispers

• Extinction Event header.jpg

Welcome to the end of the world.

The year is 2403 and the nations of the planet have been replaced with sovereign city-states run by megacorporations. With the negative trends in survivability of your average weather report, most - if not all - of remaining life on earth exists within gargantuan megacities kept safe by their painstakingly monitored artificial atmospheres. Technology has progressed far beyond the scope of the early twenty-first century, with the flavor thereof depending mostly on what specific branch of corporate overlords reigns over your neighborhood. The study of genetics has ensured anybody who has the funds no longer needs to suffer decay and death, and so the world's 0.01% has arrived at a peaceful equilibrium where no one is hated enough to be worth waging war over, and a nepotistic bottleneck ensures no new-thinkers are going to come in and stir matters up. Your average citizen may just as well live a dystopian life, constantly harassed by peacekeeping drones and officials for their illegal jobless existences, or even enjoying a quiet ordinary life in one of the many middle-class cul-de-sac colonies, working a 9-to-5 with good wages and health benefits.

The fact is, your place in the world or view thereof is hardly matters, because it will inevitably end along with the rest of the observable universe within the next 24 hours. Killed by none other than you.

Let's get started.

Character creation is now open!

Last edited:
I'm interested! Might revive my psychic, or might throw together a new theme... maybe ice/dragon or some kind of chef

I'm thinking of playing a superman-type flying brick. A corporate scion bored out of their mind with the banality of existence, but given sudden purpose and vision by his power.

A would-be-conqueror, eager to usher in a new age, and restart the stagnant flow of history.

I'm thinking of playing a superman-type flying brick. A corporate scion bored out of their mind with the banality of existence, but given sudden purpose and vision by his power.

A would-be-conqueror, eager to usher in a new age, and restart the stagnant flow of history.
If you want to go into detail, feel free to DM me 😌 sounds good so far

👀

This looks super intriguing. If there's still space, I'm interested!

For anyone still on the fence, the RP is still welcoming new members. The discord welcomes all, but for those few who'd rather remain off it I'll get an OOC up in the coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back