Other explain your icon/avatar/profile picture/whatever

I chose my username because my actual name is Neo and I do enjoy a nice oxymoron.

I can explain much about my picture.

D1A3EF13-C6BC-40CC-B7C3-37C5068A5FF0.jpg

This is Jack-o-Dana. He is a Halloween version of my normal profile picture. My normal profile picture is a perfect blend of my personality. My Halloween profile picture is  aperfect blend of my spoopiness.

My profile picture will probably always be my spirit animal, Castiel. (but I'm planning on changing it to Mark Pelligrino's portrayal of Lucifer for Halloween)

Last edited by a moderator:
My icon is Reficul from The Gray Garden. For those of you who don't know, it is an RPG Maker Game made by Deep Sea Prisoner and Reficul's my favorite character, so why not?

Not sure where to actually begin with mine..  :NeutralTeeth: Cats? I like cats. 

My icon is Overlord Zetta from Makai Kingdom. An Overlord both strong enough to wreck an entire planet on his own and (at the start of the game) hilariously irresponsible enough to destroy his own by mistake.

honestly not much to explain other than these points:
           Ø hyungwon aka ult babe next to taemin and he could honestly murder me and i'd be okay with it
           Ø all in was a gift to the world
           Ø look how pure and precious he is aka not me at all i'm a smol potato

saw star wars: rogue one yesterday and already i'm obsessed with jyn erso, like tbh she's bae and my fav character from the film so yea she's now my prof pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
 I'm an Eye.  This picture has an eye and looks cool.  

What'dya know, I'm an eye too!

I don't remember how the idea came to me, but several years back I drew a picture of a blue eye with the moon for a pupil, rising over the ocean in the iris. Used it for an avatar most places for a while. Then I decided to recreate it. Took a picture of my own eye, colorized it, pasted in some pictures of the night sky, full moon, ocean, and then touched it all up. Yup, that's my avatar.

Might recreate it again sometime, either in drawing, digital painting or another photo manipulation. I dunno why, I just really like the concept and feel a connection to it after using it for so long. It's "me" now.

What'dya know, I'm an eye too!

I don't remember how the idea came to me, but several years back I drew a picture of a blue eye with the moon for a pupil, rising over the ocean in the iris. Used it for an avatar most places for a while. Then I decided to recreate it. Took a picture of my own eye, colorized it, pasted in some pictures of the night sky, full moon, ocean, and then touched it all up. Yup, that's my avatar.

Might recreate it again sometime, either in drawing, digital painting or another photo manipulation. I dunno why, I just really like the concept and feel a connection to it after using it for so long. It's "me" now.

Greetings fellow floaty eye. 

My profile picture is just black mage from the web-comic 8-bit theater doing his normal thing, which is being a terrible person. 

I really like Tobi/Obito from Naruto so I use his character as my avi/icon/profile picture. Pretty self explanatory actually... but if you seek a more profound answer then I could provide you with one. I really like Obito/Tobi as a character and I always have seen him as a tragic hero. Wearing a mask hides who he truly is (literally based on the story) but not only physically but I like to think also emotionally and psychologically. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back