• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Experimental Prison (IC)

image.jpeg Rey looked up at the women who seemed more like a witch. Miss, Ellis would constantly harass anyone she was near as if anyone who breathed her air was committing a horrible sin and needed to be punished. Luckily guards weren't allowed to physically punish the younger children and the tweens mostly do physical labor. Rey couldn't imagine what the older kids would have to go through if they had Miss. Ellis as their guard.

Rey noticed Yui looking incredibly stressed and then noticed the wrapper. Rey, trying to think of a solution, quickly went over to Yui and tried to play it off that she was fixing her partners clothes. As Rey pretended, she quickly snatched the wrapper and stuffed it into her shirt. Rey patted Yui's head before looking over at Miss. Ellis, waiting for her to unlock the door.

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Texangamer Texangamer

Yui
images

She just looked at Rey over at her bed as she smiled as she felt head was petted she looked younger than her age she looked 11 or 12 she just looked around as she waited for Miss Ellis to unlock the door she was grateful for Rey since she took the wrapper of her bed she just looked up at Rey she mouthed a thank you she just stood next to her she was scared of Miss elies she was a scary lady she was just playing with her hair Chimney Swift Chimney Swift SheepKing SheepKing

"Yes Ma'am!" He was ready to eat breakfast, He practically ran past the guard, to the door. This one... She was their personal guard, why did they have to get her as their personal guard! She was like 20 times meaner than the rest. But at least it meant that there dorm got there on time, always. They were usually there before anyone else, and this earned their group brownie points with the head of their age group. Not to mention the fact that because their performance rates were so high, that their guard was constantly getting pay raises. And it would effect them later in the older age groups. The guards would be less strict with them. If he was in this place that long, you see he had started doing the math, there were more guards than children. It was obvious that something wasn't right. That's why he had been swiping things lately.

He an looked at Ms. Ellis "It is such a lovely day is it not, Miss Ellis?"

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift (you could have had her bring him in or something)

Yui
d96390fcd84ea131cd87786aacf2938b2e12a0fc_hq.jpg

She just was bored of waiting as she was leaning on Rey as she just smiled a little as she looked at her she didn't trust her guard she was scary very scary' i wonder what we doing today beside eating' she thought as she just waited for the door to be open she just looked at the younger boy why was he always stealing stuff if he get in trouble she would have to protect him somehow she just sighed getting a bit sleepy as she yawned a little bit she hated the early morning hoping her guard won't care if she yawned Countryrps Countryrps

Ruby looked at the kids, it was time to go. She took Alyssa and Leonid's hands and told William to grab Alyssa's. She asked William to open the door. (she never locked it while she was in there) She then walked them down the hall to breakfast, where she helped them each with their food. They had the choice of bacon, sausage paddy's, eggs, and cereal for food. For drinks they had water, apple juice, orange juice, and milk. She asked each of them what they wanted on their plates, and would put it on their plates.

Alyassa
4lhbh3rvls6oqxkvtacww7oiqrhk4eub_hq.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled" can i have scramble eggs and sasage" she say wrong as she smiled looking at her " can i have apple Juice pwease" she asked as she felt a little wird with the dress but she wanted to make Ms Ruby happy as she smiled as she was giggling she was happy to be with Ms Ruby she didn't like the other guards she was always nice she tries to stay in her best behavior sometimes with her she tends to be hyperactive she can't stay still for long she usaully take medecine after she eats her breakfest she just looked at her friends as she smiles as her stomach growled she was hungry Countryrps Countryrps

Last edited:
Andy then said "I don't know man, I can only guess, it could just be a recurring nightmare, or it could be more. But either way, I want to see if there is a place outside of here." He lowered his voice even more. "I am going to start stealing stuff. We need these items. Guard Issue Rifle, At least one Keycard, Guards uniforms, and Plenty of Food. We need this for everyone.

Ruby looked at her and William, he had asked for a little tiny bit of everything, and some apple juice. She then filled a cup for each of them, then had William bring his plate to the table. Once William arrived he sent him back with his cup. She then turned around to Alyssa, "Here, take your plate and set it down next to William. Then come back and get your cup, and carry it with two hands, so you don't spill it."

Mentions -- Countryrps Countryrps | Andy Cook

Moose made a mental checklist of all of the items Andy had listed. "How do you suppose we're gonna get all o' that, though? I mean, one suspicious act and we get punished." Moose tapped his chin in thought, eyes glistening somewhat when he thought of an idea. "I do kinda look suspicious all the time though, huh? I could do it. Sneak some of those items, I mean. Worse I get is a punishment but I always get those."

Moose hopped off of his bed and adjusted his uniform. They had best hurry up and get breakfast, he figured. They could probably sneak a few bits of food at this time as well.

Alyassa
she just looked at her as she nodded as she went to the table as she placed her food down and went back to Ruby as she smiled looking at her she didn't want to take her nasty medicine for her hyperness she walked slowly with her cup without spilling her drink Countryrps Countryrps

"I am not going to let you steal anything, without us coming up with a good plan. I have a feeling we will need more people. Not to mention the fact that each of these items are going to take time. The guards uniforms will have to go last. All of the other items Don't take up as much space. The false wall I have been working on is complete. It has enough room for all of our items, except the uniforms.

dandy dandy Themidwinterwolf Themidwinterwolf (she might have overheard bits and pieces of the conversation)

image.jpeg Rey was as stiff as a board. Yui had never even touched her until now and the rush of new feeling was incredibly strange. Trying to pretend there wasn't a person leaning on her shoulder, Rey thought about her other roommate William. While Yui was as open as a door when it came to her personality, William was like a lock that had locks on the lock. Not wanting to pry she never bothered to actually find out what's hidden deep within him.

Countryrps Countryrps Texangamer Texangamer

Jolene Ellis

150827184659473.jpg
Ms. Ellis monitored the group's procession down to the dining hall for breakfast. They weren't late, at least. If she could say one good thing about her horde of brats, it was that they were quite punctual. Ms. Ellis prided herself on that.

One of the younger kids in her care, William, asked her some small-talk question. "Why do you need to know about the weather, Clark?" She asked in a bored deadpan, tapping her manicured fingernails on the edge of her clipboard. Suddenly, she remembered thst she had something else to do. Her ypungest charge, Clyde, had to be moved into the other cell. It was some kind of legal necessitation, perhaps, or just to open up space. "Go get your food. I have to go attend to something. If anything happens while I'm out, you're all getting a strike."

With that, she stiffly walked out and back into the hall, removing a key from her pocket to unlatch the cell door. Clyde, the only occupant of this room, was still sitting on the edge of his bed, fidgeting with his shirt collar as his eyes boredly stared down at the floor. He didn't look up as Ms. Ellis entered the room. "Richter!" She snapped loudly, immediately getting the boy's attention. "You have five minutes to get to breakfast before I have to mark you tardy. When you get back in here, pack up your stuff and move it to the cell across the hall. They don't want you here alone anymore."

Clyde Richter

5f4e458f98598e6d424726fef9b52fd3.jpg
"Hey, whaddya mean I gotta move!?"
Clyde protested, standing up from the bed and crossing his arms defiantly. "I like it just fine in here. I ain't never been anywhere else." He smiled a bit as he said the last bit, pacing a few steps towards the door. A harsh glare from Ms. Ellis snapped him out of his cocky airs for a moment, and he muttered a quick "If you say so, I guess." And briskly made his way to where the others were.

Spotting the other kids in his age group, he seated himself at their table without asking for permission or anything. He didn't really know these kids, but Clyde was by no means a shy kid. The others were all a bit older than him, it seemed. They all sat close together around the table, one of them whispering something. Clyde looked around a bit before speaking up, addressing William first. "Hey, watcha whispering about? You got something important to say?" He had a slight lisp, which gave him some difficulty saying the word 'whispering', but he didn't seem to notice or care. He just leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands as he awaited a response.

Countryrps Countryrps Texangamer Texangamer SheepKing SheepKing

William looked at him dumbfounded, he hadn't whispered since he was in the room... He then said "I wasn't whispering but my names William, who are you?" He was trying to make small talk for now get to know this kid a bit better, he seemed pretty athletic. This athleticism of his could come in handy. He then turned around slipping his shoes of, and put up some of the crackers in a small space big enough for one pack in each shoe. For some reason they left these crackers out during every meal, they were a great snack and came in handy.

Mentions -- Countryrps Countryrps | Andy & Karina
"When do ya suppose we should tell the others then?" Moose walked out of their cell and into the cafeteria, continuing to talk to Andy as he scooped food onto his plate. He sat on a small table, making room for Andy and Karina if she decided to join them. Part of him hoped Karina didn't join them. He wasn't keen on talking to anybody but Andy and the only reason he talked to Andy is because he knew things. "We should pro'ly not talk about that while we're not in private, yeah? He said, his voice returning to a low whisper.

"Not in here man. Karina over here!" He said patting the seat next to him. He had gotten his usually
biscuit and gravy along with some eggs today. He had a smile on his face, as long as he didn't mouth off at the guards all would be fine. He was probably the most peppy person in their whole age group, or at least everyone thought. But really, Moose and him had been racking their brains about their nightmares for the past month. Whether these dreams meant something or not, they had to investigate.

Mentions -- Countryrps Countryrps | Andy Cook
Moose huffed quietly and begun eating his own choice of breakfast - a biscuit he had cut open to put a sausage inside and a cup of apple juice. He would return to being quiet and sticking to himself now. If he couldn't talk to Andy about what he wanted to talk about, he wasn't going to waste his breath on talking in general. He stared at one of the guards, Mr. Augustine, standing near the wall, his eyes watching everyone like a hawk. He remembered in his cell when he was younger, they didn't have a guard stalking them every second of the day. The older kids did get worse punishments, though, he wondered if Wheezy stuck around just waiting for somebody to do something wrong so he could punish them. There were, after all, no "three strikes" here. The thought made Moose's mouth sour and he considered lashing out at Wheezy, but he'd keep it to himself for today. He figured, while he and Andy tried to come up with a plan, he'd be more lenient with the guards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back