• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Experimental Prison (IC)

Countryrps

The Great and Powerful WISE ASS!
Ruby Jefferson
As she woke up with a yawn, she looked at the clock it was 6:59! She had beat her alarm clock by one minute. She scrambled to get dressed even though she wasn't in a rush. She wanted to go see the kids. Once she was dressed she opened the door to her room, locking it behind her, after all it was only protocol. She then went and unlocked the door to the kids room. "William, Alyssa, Leonid, it is time to wake up." She then went to each of their dressers, and picked out a a pair of shorts, and a T-shirt for each of the boys, and picked out a plain light blue dress for Alyssa to wear. She told them to take turns changing, William first, then Alyssa, and then Leonid.

William Black
William was awoken by Ms. Ruby's voice and got up sitting on his bed, his was the one closest to the bathroom. He watched as she grabbed his outfit for the day placing it on the bed. It was a green T-shirt with khaki shorts. His favorite color was green! When he was told to go to the bathroom and change he did, using the toilet quickly as he did so. Once he was done changing he brushed his teeth quickly, he didn't want Ms Ruby to have to ask him to hurry up. He came out and sat down on the bed once he was finished and said, "Done!"

William Clark
He had heard the guard tell them to wake up and get dressed. He was 12 and shared a room with Yui, and Rey. He then looked at them and said "Ladies first" he got up and and pulled out his clothes for the day, a pair of slightly worn out jeans, and a blue T-shirt. He then sat back down and put his clothes on the bed next to him, while he waited on the girls to get ready.

Andy Cook
When the guard banged on the door letting them know to get up, he went to the small trunk at the end of his bed and grabbed his uniform. He made sure everyone else was up, saying "Get up you lazy animals!" He then got to the bathroom, and changed into his clean uniform coming out quickly. He sat down on Moose's bed saying in a low whisper "I had another weird dream last night. About them tampering with my head again."

Alyssa
13b36d6551620f61c04506b7affcd53d34d07e73_hq.jpg

She just yawned rubbing her eyes as she saw the dress she was going to wear as she smiled" morning Ms. Ruby" she says happily as she went to the bathroom and changed while she tried to do her hair she pouted she wasn't good at doing her own hair she just brushed her hair and her teeth she just yawned she went back to her bed as she sat down" all done Ms. Ruby" she say pouting a little she wanted her hair braided but she didn't know how to Countryrps Countryrps

Yui
861ed1ef1b5ec0c00a8df31cf94a2f88b5770f9c_hq.gif

She just hated getting up early she was mumbling" five more minutes" she yawned as she was still asleep she was scared of the guard but she didn't want to get up just yet it was too early just for her she just yawned hugging her blanket not feeling like she wanted to wake up she wasn't a morning person she just wanted to sleep​

Last edited:
Clyde Richter

5f4e458f98598e6d424726fef9b52fd3.jpg

It took several shouts from the guard to rouse Clyde from his unconsciousness. He groaned, as if in pain, dragging himself into a sitting position and running a hand through his long, messy platinum hair. Another day, just like all the ones that had come before it. In Clyde's opinion, nothing much to wake up early for.

Fighting the instinct to lie back down and go back to sleep, Clyde muttered a rather profane remark under his breath and climbed out of bed, grabbing a navy blue t-shirt and grey jeans as he staggered his way into the bathroom. He still had a few years left before uniforms became mandatory, but he seemed to favor plain clothes anyway. He had no idea why, but that was how it was.

After getting dressed, roughly untangling his hair with a comb, and splashing some water on his face to wake himself up, he left the bathroom, sitting back down on his bed.

Countryrps Countryrps

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby Jefferson
Ruby looked at Alyssa as she sat on the bed, "Alyssa you know the drill, scoot closer so I can do your hair." Her voice was soft. "How do you want it today?"

(Will get to more replies later!)

Alyssa
profile_picture_by_ushio_online-d5u8ka3.png

She just scoot closer to her as she smiled" can I have it braided Ms. Ruby" she asked as she looked at her as she was close to her she was happy to be with her and her roommates even though she's a little shy she just was humming happily Countryrps Countryrps

Ruby Jefferson
She be gan to brush her hair, "OK, I can braid it today." She loved these kids like her own, she felt it necessary to make their lives better. The reason they had such nice clothes was because she had taken money out of her own paycheck on top of the clothing allowance she had for them and paid for nicer clothes. She then asked "William, and Alyssa did you both remember to brush your teeth?"

Alyssa
images

She just nodded" yes Ms. Ruby I brushed my teeth" she says happily" yay" she says looking at the other kids" what we do today" she asked Countryrps Countryrps

Ruby Jefferson
Before she answered the girls question, she glared at William, "Did you brush your teeth William?!" She said slightly iterated with him for not answering her the first time. As she finished brushing the girls hair, she replied "We are going to go eat breakfast after this. Then we might go to the playground!" The woman was referring to a walled in area with a playground, and realistic looking fake grass, that they used to entertain the children.

William Black
William finally looked up and answered her "Yes mam." The children here were taught to respect the adults at a very young age, if they didn't they would eventually get a spanking from there guards. Even though this rarely happened with Ms. Ruby. He once threw a fit, and it hurt to sit down for about 30 minutes, the whole time of which he cried. When he heard they were going to the playground he screamed "Yay!" He had said it a little to loud, and was worried he would get in trouble.

Alyassa
Ushio-Okazaki-clannad-34548444-500-293.png

She just looked at her" yay going to the park" she says as she looked at him as she never received a spanking yet she just tried to be good she liked playing with the boy toys she wasn't really girl even though she was dressed in dresses she didn't like dresses she just looked at her" What's for brakfeast" she said wrong Countryrps Countryrps

Ruby Jefferson
She looked at the girl as she had mispronounced breakfast, she didn't have the heart to correct her. She then looked at William, "I am right here, William you don't need to yell. I understand your excited, but you don't need to yell." She said this calmly, she wasn't mad but the little boy's voice was so loud it hurt her ears. She then got up and shook Leonid, "C'mon Leonid it is time to get up."

Themidwinterwolf Themidwinterwolf Texangamer Texangamer

Alyssa
3b73cadbc59ce2d732dd972a6373adc8--clannad-gif.jpg

She just covered her ears since he yelled" owie" she says she was excited to eat and play with her friends she was sitting on her bed waiting for Leonid to wake up as she just rubbed her eyes a little she was kicking her feet on her bed as she looked at Willam she mostly liked to draw she sometimes draw on the wall she don't really realize what she do is bad she thinks it's art thinkfully the other guards haven't seen it yet she was bored as her stomach was growling Countryrps Countryrps

William Clark
He looked at poor Yui, she was begging for more sleep, he couldn't deny this girl five more minutes. He went to her dresser, and grabbed an outfit off the top of the drawer. He then turned and put it on her bed. "Five more minutes, that's all. The guard hasn't come in yet, just called through the door, so you should be fine." He then told Rey to go after him, as he went into the bathroom getting dressed quickly, and brushed his teeth. He came out and sat back down on his bed.
SheepKing SheepKing Texangamer Texangamer

Yui
Hirasawa.Yui.full.961769.jpg

She just felt something on her head as she yawned she sat up on her bed" mm no i going back to sleep" she yawned" i hate mornings" she says laying back on her pillow trying to get comfortable but couldn't" fine fine i'm up" she says as she got her clothes as she went to the bathroom to change and brush her hair and her teeth" ug i'm hungry and sleepy" she says as she wet her face going back to her bed as she yawns" so tired need food" she says trying not to fall back asleep Countryrps Countryrps

William Clark
He then opens a tiny false wall he had made with a few bricks under his bed. This false wall had taken forever, but it was worth it. He presented her with 5 leftover saltine packets. "Its not much but here. Eat this, it should hold you off till breakfast." William was possibly the most intelligent person in his age group, and completely self taught when it came to making stuff as well.

Yui
14681457094700.jpg

She looked at the food as she smiled" yay food" she say as she just looked at him" thank you Will" she says to him as she poked him a little as she just eat the food as she was enjoying it calming down waking up a little bit she yawned a little for now she was pretty much awake she hated the guards punishment she usually don't get out of bed until the guards come Countryrps Countryrps

image.jpeg Rey only looked up before immediately walking to the bathroom to start her morning routine. She carefully put the teeth of the cheap comb through her knotted and dry hair. She could hear her hair being torn with each forceful pull but continued as if there was no pain at all. Eventually Rey finished and went to brushing her teeth. Taking the small orange toothbrush out of her cup, Rey put a small Dan of the white tasteless toothpaste before brushing in the most robotic way possible. It was as if each movement was ingrained into her mind. Eventually she got dressed and walked out to sit back on the bed. After Yui finished Rey looked up from the cotton sheets at the girl. She didn't know what to think of her except that she seemed nice. Seeing William hand her roommate a couple of crackers, she blankly stared at the two.
Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Last edited:
William Clark
William looked at this girl bewildered, she had gone from extremely tired to playful. He would never understand girls... "Your Welcome." As he said this he turned around placing the bricks back in the wall. When he got back up, he he looked at Rey, crap this girl was to obedient to the guards, odds are she would say something to them! He was panicking now, he usually made sure to not let her see her open his hidey hole. He looked up at her from the floor, "Please, don't say anything to the guard."
SheepKing SheepKing Texangamer Texangamer

image.jpeg Rey gave a silent nod in agreement. The odds were that she would get in trouble for not finding out earlier. She actually felt a bit hurt that William would assume she would notify them but hide that feeling with a mask of pure emptiness. Rey after the nod, only stared at the two. She didn't want to admit it but Rey was actually pretty hungry. Not sure whether to ask them or not, Rey decided to just look at them and hope they would assume that she was hungry.

Last edited:
Yui
Hirasawa.Yui.full.465578.jpg

She just looked at the girl as she give her some cookies since she haad a few left she was kind to others" here" she says as she smiled" i be good until breakfast" she say" you can have the rest" she told the girl as she sat back at her bed as she closed her eyes waiting for the guard to unlock the door she was just waiting she really didn't act her own age she looked younger than her age she had her pink hoddie on SheepKing SheepKing Countryrps Countryrps

William Clark
He then looked at her, saying "OK since your in on our little secret, want some food?" He had plenty more, he would nick things pretty often eventually developing quite the stash, including the makeshift chisel he had made to make the false wall. Nobody knew what else was in his stash though, he never let them see inside it, plus where he kept the good stuff he had, was hidden in a false floor within the false wall. It had taken him nearly a month to chisel away his hidey hole, but it was well worth it. He had been using the extra hidden one to store a pistol. He had been working on trying to nick a second and third one for a while now. The problem was it was very rare when someone left a pistol even somewhat possible to get to. He had been paranoid lately, and felt that this life wasn't a normal one.

image.jpeg Rey gave the smallest of smiles before daintily taking a few of the snacks. Being careful not to leave a single crumb behind, she bit into the dry cracker and slowly continued to eat, savoring the small item. Though it may have been as dry as the desert, it certainly quenched her hunger. Rey gave a smile that truly displayed her thanks before she nodded in thanks and returned to her bed where she sat and also waited for the guards.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
(Sorry for the late reply!!)
Countryrps Countryrps

Leonid wakes up slowly after a while, the young boy was such a heavy sleeper, he could sleep through anything. He sits up and looks around "goodmorning.." he says quietly and gets out of bed, grabbing his clothes and changes, stumbling as he was still half asleep "Miss Rose?" He calls out.

~

Karina grumbles as she sits up, her hair in every direction, a glare naturally on her face. She stands up before she heads to the bathroom and changes, she walks out her hair tied back into a pony tail she sighs and rubs her neck "god I just wanna sleep.." she says quietly.

(Sorry it's short)

mentions -- Countryrps Countryrps | Andy Cook
(Sorry I'm late. Had school work.)

Moose was already awake by the time the guard banged on the door and Andy had screamed for everyone else to wake up, his circadian rhythm adjusting to the early morning ages ago. He liked being up before anybody else anyway, as he got to change into his uniform before he had to fight for privacy. That and he liked to talk to Andy before the others awoke. Soon, as expected, Andy was on his bed, speaking in hushed tones. He had a another similar dream as ones before, about guards tampering with their heads. Moose nodded slightly, pursing his lips slightly in thought. He wondered what the nightmares meant - were they true or were they just that: nightmares?

"I had one the other night as well, the same thing. Tamperin' with my head 'n stuff." He kept his voice low as well. "Whad'ya think they mean?" It was a question he asked every time they discussed their nightmares, but he still wanted to know. In comparison, Andy was much more intelligent than Moose anyway. Moose thought he knew answers.

(( Countryrps Countryrps since I haven't heard back about the cellmate situation, I'll post this pointless dribble :') ))

Jolene Ellis

150827184659473.jpg

Jolene Ellis's wine-red heels clacked harshly on the cold floor as she made her way from room to room, ducking her head into each room to check on her assigned cases. The children, she thought, were beneath her position in the program. She should have been assigned to handle the older kids, instead of these brats she was barely allowed to touch. She felt a firmer approach would be best... they were too soft on these little demons.

One room she lingered by. Over the past few months, she'd been spotting crumbs in places around the cell. The filthy brats were sneaking food. But until she caught one in the act, all she could do was angrily jot down 'unkempt quarters' in her notepad. She let herself in, locking the door behind her and assuming a proper yet imposing stance. "You three!" She barked, her voice sharp and precise, much like the rest of her. "That's enough chit-chat. Get moving and get out. Anyone who's not ready on time isn't eating. You're all old enough to know the rules by now."
Countryrps Countryrps SheepKing SheepKing Texangamer Texangamer

Yui
Hirasawa.Yui.full.725970.jpg

She looked at the scary lady as she forgotten she had food in her pockets as she was trying to hide it from her as she forgotten she had a wrapper on her bed' crap' she thought' i don't want to get in trouble with the scary lady' she thought as she looked at the lady" yes ma'am" she says putting on her shoes as she was scared she get in trouble with the scary lady she once kicked a guard once by accident since she don't like waking up early she began to fell sleepy all over again' crap she will know i was the one that was eating' she thought Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back