Experimental Misfortune

Ching-Lan nodded and went to change. She met up with Kyomi, Kiki, and Kenna. She smiled brightly and huged her sister tightly

"I think i made a friend!" She squeeled. Kyomi smiled

"Thats great Ching! What's their name?"

"Mika. Mika Tahara."

"Oh wow. Isnt that the girl that Tai likes?" Kiki asked.

"Sort of. But it doesnt matter! I actually talked and made a friend!" Kyomi smiled

"Im so proud of you Ching. Your really growing out of your shell."

Soul let his wings out and rubbed his shoulder."Tired?",Victor asked as Soul nodded."You don't have to cover up your wings",Soul smiled.

Kyomi sighed and rubbed her sholders.

"Gosh my wings hurt." She complained. Kiki and Kenna nodded

"Ours too..." Kiki said

"And i hate being big." Kenna complained.

Lu Chu and Lilly were getting soda from the vending machine and once they got their soda,they headed up to the roof,ignoring the wolf whistles they received

After school, everyone had to go to the lab for tests and cheak ups.

Soul sighed as he sat on the lab table and the scientists began experimenting on him,he was thankful though,that Chun Hei had already had her appointment.Jung Hwa was being experimented on,he seemed more worried about Ai Min who was knocked out on one of the lab tables.

Ae Cha cringed as her uncle injected her with a vial filled with liquid,Hyorin,who was next to her,was knocked out and currently being tested on

Tai did not show any emotion as the scientists began performing hurtful tests on him,the same with Lu Chu,who didn't even cringe.

TingZhe was in a tube of water,he had wires connected to him that were connected to the machines,recording results.Lau and Lou were in two tubes next to him.Victor was restraining from screaming and shouting as the scientists began to experiment on him using electricity and fire.Hime was sitting and allowing the scientists to experiment on her,not trying to fight,Ai Min was doing the same.

Kyomi and Ching-Lan were being put in diffrent climates in a temperature controlled room. They just sat in the chairs. Wheater the weather was cold, hot, freezing, scolding, or mild. They just sat and did nothing. The Sohma family sat in pitch blackness, but yet they could see perfectly. Chin-Ho was being straped down to a table. He struggled aginst the straps. The scientists held torches to his skin and shocked him with tazers. He wished he could just break free or flame the sientists to a crisp but the pain was too excruciating he couldnt think stright. Hana, Bae, and Meroko were getting their wigs cheaked. Hana winced.

"I-i was flying and bumped into a tree. Please be careful." She said. Soon after they bent her wing in a strage way and Hana screamed with pain.

"PLEASE!" The scientist smirked and continued to cheak her wigs. Sandra and Samual were in extreame cold weather. Sandra giggled as a snow flake touched her nose

"It tickles." Samual chuckled. Jim and Maggie were swiming around in the pool. Maggie giggled

"I love swiming...but pools are gross...." Jim nodded

"Yeah, i like real water better. Specially salt."

"Uncle,stop!",Ae Cha screamed as her uncle began placing needles inside of her arms,legs,and stomach,a green and black liquid going through the tubes into her body.Her uncle slapped her,"Shut up,you pathetic child!",he growled before continuing to inject her with the liquids.

Chun Hei cringed hearing the screamed and she began painting a portrait that was scary and graphic,"Someone...help us",she whispered,tears running down her cheeks

Soul,Jung Hwa,Tai,and Lu Chu's check ups were done and they met up in the 'center room',taking a seat and beginning to talk to one another,enjoying one another's company.Yet,Jung Hwa seemed a bit dazed,his mind on Ai Min,who was still being experimented on

Hana came into the center room sntifling back tears. She sat down and rubbed her back where her wings were. She tryed to strech them out but the sore one still hurt to much. She winced and retracted them sighing. Samual and Sandra walked in with a t shirt and shorts.

"Gosh its hot in here...." Samual said. Sandra nodded

Victor,Hime,TingZhe,Lau,Lou,Lilly,Chun Hei,Hyorin,and Ai Min met up with Soul,Tai,Lu Chu,and Jung Hwa.

"Where's Ae Cha?",Lau asked

Hyorin looked to the side,"Uncle is testing something on her..."

Lou growled,"Probably more that stupid vial liquids or whatever,that bastard"

A loud scream and sobbing was heard and a smack,"Shut up you bastard child!",it was Kelvin Cha,Ae Cha and Hyorin's sadistic,cruel uncle.

Victor growled darkly,it got even hotter in the room,"He slapped Ae Cha?!",he screeched.Suddenly it got colder and then hotter,shadows began going crazy,growing and shrinking,even the earth began shaking

Kyomi and Ching-Lan came in and saw Victor. Kyomi ran over to him.

"Woah bro chill. You know you got like mad power. You've gotta control yourself." Ching-Lan just stared at her sister. Kenji ran in.

"Where's Ae Cha?" Kenna and Kiki came up behind him.

"Shes still being tested Kenji..." Kiki said rubbing his sholder. Kyung-Mi came in and sat down sighing.

Victor took deep breaths,as Hime held his hand and he smiled at her before sitting back down.

"Damn child...I should've ensured that you would die once you took in all those vials...",Kelvin growled and slapped Ae Cha again,"Get out of my sight!We have another testing tomorrow".Ae Cha nodded and once she stepped out of the room,she slid down the door and began crying

Hyorin shot up and ran to where Ae Cha was,sensing that something was wrong

Everyone shot up and rushed after Hyorin.

"Ae Cha,are you okay?",Hyorin asked as she knelt next to Ae Cha.

Ae Cha just kept sobbing as she covered her face

"What happened?",Lau asked

Ae Cha just shook her head

Lou frowned and was about to slam the door open,but was stopped by Lau and TingZhe

Kenji sat down and pushed Hyorin away lightly.

"Hey Cha-Chan its ok." He hugged her tightly.

Ae Cha held onto Kenji tightly

"Damn it!",Lou screamed and slammed the door open,"You bastad!",he screeched

But the room was empty

"Where did he go...",Lau growled darkly

Hyorin stood up and walked into the room,"He probably went to go into hiding once he heard all of us running to Ae Cha.My own uncle is a coward",she sighed

"Kenji",Tai said not looking at him,"Take Ae Cha to her room...I'm pretty sure,she wants to get away from here"

Ae Cha held onto Kenji,but buried her face in his chest

Tai frowned deeply,"Lu Chu....do think"

Lu Chu nodded,"Kelvin is one sick,cold hearted bastard..."

Kenji layed Ae Cha down in her bed and sat down next to her and stroked her hair.

"Its ok. Everything is ok." He said soothingly as she shushed her calmly.

Ae Cha shyly looked at Kenji,she had a black eye,a busted lip,and a bruised cheek,"Oppa....",she said quietly,still tears running down her face

Kenji took in a breath before smiling weakly and kissing her forehead gently. He reached into his pocket and called Kyung-Mi

"Hey lil bro whats wrong?"

"Ae Cha needs something to ice her eye and some tissues."

"Alright ill be in her room with them soon."

Ae Cha hugged Kenji tightly and buried her face in his chest,"Oppa...I'm scared",she whimpered

Hyorin,Lau,and Lou were pacing outside of Ae Cha's room

Victor was trying to calm down but it wasn't working too well

Hyorin couldn't take it anymore and slammed the door open,"Ae Cha!Are you okay?!",she ran over to Ae Cha and gently pushed Kenji out of the way and held Ae Cha

"Cockblocker!",the twins shouted,this caused Ae Cha to giggle a little

"She laughed!",the twins cheered as they did a happy dance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back