Experimental Misfortune

Soul smiled and waited as everyone settled in,"Today we will be learning how to play 'A Thousand Years',by Christina Perri",he took his guitar out of his case and sat down in front of the class,he tuned his guitar quickly before beginning to play the song

([media]

[/media])
Tai entered the music class,he had a bunch of paperwork in his arms,"Hey Soul",he said as Soul smiled at him,as he played,"Welcome Tai,grading papers?".Tai smirked,"You wish",he muttered,"These are yours,just dropping them off",he stated as he placed the paper on the table and then left

The photography teacher began explaining the assignment,"Go out to any of the classes and take pictures,but,I want something that you could tell a story with.You cannot take a picture of a classroom with students learning,it won't count.Pictures must have at least two to five people within each photo"

Kyomi watched Soul intently while her sister stared out the window. Kenji picked up his camera and began walking around campus. He took a picture of the fountain in the cortyard. A girl was sitting on the ledge at one end of the fountain and a boy stood at the other end. The girl was staring at her feet her hair falling on the other side of her face. The boy was looking at the sky. Kenji smiled and continued on his way.

Soul finished and put his guitar on one of the many guitar stands before going to the stacks of paper and passing them out,"These are the music sheets,if you have any questions,do not be afraid to ask".Tai walked in,this time with two cups of coffee,he grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it to the desk,before sitting down."Must you disrupt my class?",Soul questioned as Tai looked at him,his eyes twinkled with a red spark before shrugging.

"Come on Ae Cha!",a boy shouted as they played flag football.Ae Cha was dashing to the end zone while the opposing team ran after her,among the opposing team was Hyorin,who was quick on Ae Cha's tail.

TingZhe sighed as the teacher gave the students an assignment on writing an essay about cancer,TingZhe knew that a majority of the students who weren't paying attention was going to ask for help,like he predicted.TingZhe was called over by a student who was not paying attention

Kenji peered into the music room and smiled. He took a picture of Kyomi and Ching-Lan. Kyomi was scolding her sister for day dreaming in class. Kenji chuckled before slinking out of the room. He went to the gym area and took a couple pictures of Hyorin and Ae Cha. Then he took a couple of pictures of Ae Cha just for himself. Kyung-Mi and Samual emeediatly began working on a rough draft/brain storm for their essays.

Ae Cha smiled when she saw Kenji and waved,"Hi Oppa~",she sang before walking over to him,"What brings you to the gym room?"

Soul finished passing out the music sheets and sat down,thanking Tai as he took his coffee."Did you hear....",he asked Tai quietly who nodded."About Chun Hei...yes",Tai answered quietly,"When's your appointment?".Soul sighed,"Next week in the morning".Tai grunted as he took a sip of his coffee

Kenji blushed lightly

"Oh um......its an assinment for photography class."

Kyomi looked at the chords and make motions with her fingers as if she was playing the chords on the guitar. Ching-Lan just stared at the picture.

Ae Cha giggled,"Can I see the pictures?",she asked excitedly

Tai took another gulp of his coffee,"Soul...one of your students is either A.struggling or B.not wanting to work".Soul nodded and walked over to Ching-Lan,"*Everything okay*?",he asked in fluent Chinese

Kenji blushed lightly and nodded

"Yeah." He showed her the picutres of the boy and girl and then the pictures of Hyorin and Ae Cha. But not the ones of just Ae Cha.

Ching-Lan nodded

"Shì. Wǒ zhǐshì sǐjì yìng bèi." (Yes. I'm just memorizing.) She said with a some what frightened look. Kyomi looked over at Ching-Lan and Soul. She smiled

"Hey Soul. Excuse my sister. She has a photographic memory so she pretty much just has to look at the paper and she'll how to play it."

Soul nodded and smiled before being called by girl who smiled with flirtation as he walked over.Tai,who was watching Soul,merely shook his head and went back to drinking his coffee and looked at the clock

Ae Cha smiled,"These are great Kenji",she said and then took his camera holding up to them,"Let's take a picture,okay",she said excitedly as she kissed his cheek while taking the picture."There",she handed the camera back to him before running back to the field blushing,"Bye Oppa!",she called as she ran over to Hyorin to continue playing football

Kyomi went back to looking at the chords and Ching-Lan look one more look at the chords and went up to Soul.

"Could I please get a guitar?" She said, shruggling to get out the English words.

Kenji blushed and looked at the photo. He chuckled. His eyes were wide and he was a blushing fool while Ae Cha kissed him cutely.

"This is my favorite picture so far."

Soul smiled and nodded,"Tai,get Ching-Lan a guitar please".Tai sighed and went to the guitar stand,"Steel or Nylon?".Soul thought about it,"Try Nylon".Tai nodded and got the guitar before he walked over,"Who did you say it was for?".Soul smiled,"Ching-Lan,Tai she is in our P.E class".Tai shrugged and handed her the guitar,"Doesn't ring a bell",he stated before going back and sitting,drinking his coffee,Soul shook his head excused himself and went to drink his coffee

The photography professor watched as the students walked in,"Pick any picture and write a story on it,this will be your reference for an upcoming assignment."

Ching-Lan blushed lightly at Tai before bowing slightly and going back to her desk and playing the song perfectly. Kyomi looked over at Ching-Lan and smiled.

"Good job Kě'ài de" (adorable) She said. Ching-Lan nodded and continued playing.

Kenji looked through the pictures. He really liked the boy and the girl picture and he loved the picture of him and Ae Cha but he was a bit embarresed, unsure if he should use that picture. He sighed and finally picked a picture.

Soul smirked at Tai,"Seems Ching-Lan likes you".Tai shrugged,"Like I said before,I don't know her and I'm not one to date girls who remind me of me".Soul sighed bored,"You're no fun",he stated as Tai just shrugged

"What picture did you pick?",Victor asked Kenji smiling,he had chosen a picture of him and Hime n the school's garden

Ching-Lan sighed and started playing again in the middle of the song.

"Why did you start over?" Kyomi asked

"I messed up." Ching-Lan said simply still playing guitar. Kyomi sighed and kept looking at the chords.

Kenji chuckled

"You'll see." He said writing his story.

Soul smiled,"There is fifteen minutes left in class,if you do not finish learning the notes then please finish it for homework.For those who have learned the notes,continue to learn the song".Tai sighed,"Soul...practically your whole class is...unable to commute many things".Soul shook his head,"Ching-Lan,Mika,SuHoon,David,and Leslie have learned the song and are practicing it".Tai's eyes seemed to shine a little hearing Mika's name,"Tahara Mika?".Soul nodded while Tai smirked

The photography instructor smiled,"When you're done bring it up to me so I can skim through it and then I'll hand it back to you,so you can either keep it as a reference or just give it to a friend or whoever"

Ching-Lan sighed and stood and gave the guitar back to Soul.

" Xièxiè" (Thank you) She said before going back to pick up her things. Kyomi sighed and stuffed the paper into her backpack picking up her things.

Kenji sighed and finished up his story before giving it to the teacher.

"Here you go." Kenji smiled Hana walked up and smiled

"So what picture did you use?" She asked. Kenji smiled

"You'll see."​

Soul packed up his things,"Thank goodness P.E is next",he said sighing.Tai smirked,"Why?".Soul chuckled,"Ultimate Frisbee".Tai nodded

The instructor finished skimming and handed the papers back,"Interesting paper,Kenji",he said smirking

Ching-Lan headed off to PE and Kyomi headed off to shop class.

Kenji took his paper back and quickly headed off to the copy machine.

Tai and Soul headed off to P.E,they headed to the boys' locker room

Ae Cha and Hyorin were heading off to drama class,meeting up with Hime and Ai Min on the way

Ching-Lan met up with Sandra, Hana, and Maggie.

"Hey Ching." Maggie smiled. Ching-Lan nodded

"Hello." She said softly and went to change. The girls followed giggling and talking.

Kenji walked into the drama class and sighed seeing Ae Cha. He took a deep breath before smiling and calling her over

"Ae Cha? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Ae Cha nodded and ran over,smiling brightly,"What's up,Oppa?",she asked

Tai and Soul came out of the changing rooms,followed by Victor,Lau,Lou,and TingZhe.Unlike the others,TingZhe was still in his grumpy pissed off mood

Kenji smiled and haned her the copy of his work and the picture of him and Ae Cha.

"Um...r-read that please." He said blushing. The paper said;

This is me and my good friend Ae Cha. We met when we were kids and have been friends since. She's sweet, kind, funny, childish, lovable, and adorable. And I've always loved her for being...well....her! And recently i found her, even more...wonderful. Shes even more kind and sweet, and funny and lovable. And Im almost certain that I am in love with her. And I hope that, you, Ae Cha, will go out with me.

Ching-Lan sighed and walked out of the locker room and started streching. Maggie, Sandra, and Hana came out soon after and sat next to her streching.

"So how was your first class Ching?" Maggie asked. Ching-Lan shrugged

"I learned a new song on guitar."

Tai got a Frisbee from the coach and headed over to the guys,"We're playing right?".Victor nodded,"Yep,we're taking you guys down!Especially since TingZhe is pissed off".TingZhe growled and glared at Victor who shrunk behind Soul and Tai.

Ae Cha blushed heavily and smiled at Kenji,"I would love to Oppa",she said

Ching-Lan looked over at the boys and got up and jogged over. She went up to Soul and smiled lightly.

"May I join?"

Kenji smiled and hugged Ae Cha tightly

"Oh thank god"

"No",TingZhe snapped,"Get out of here!",he growled darkly before yanking Victor,Lau,and Lou away,the Frisbee in his hand

"Excuse TingZhe,he is upset that Chun Hei isn't at school today",Soul apologized,"But,maybe later,we have enough players right now",he smiled and bowed politely before walking off,Tai followed after Soul

Ae Cha smiled and hugged Kenji back,blushing heavily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back