Experimental Misfortune

Soul let out a chuckle,"I am fine",he said with his usual calm smile,"You should check on Tai and Jung Hwa...they probably feel at fault for what they did,especially Jung Hwa,he is like a kitten".

Kyomi smiled

"Alright. I'll see you later Soul." She walked out of Soul's room and into Jung Hwa's

"Hey Jung. How you doing?"

Jung Hwa glanced at Kyomi and quickly looked down at his lap,he weakly whispered,"Hi Kyomi...",he clenched the blanket tightly,"I'm fine...are you okay?"

Kyomi sighed

"Jung Hwa Im fine. Ive gone through worse than that dude."

Jung Hwa's head shot up to look at Kyomi,his eyes almost like they were on fire,"Kyomi!We could have killed you in Mrs.Kim didn't stop us!Why would you even try to go into that room?What would have happened to Ching Lan and Chin Ho if you got injured?!What about your friends",it was obvious that guilt was devouring Jung Hwa,there had been early whispers that he had even snapped at Ai Min by pure accident and that was tugging on his heart like a harp

Kyomi sighed

"Jung Hwa, Im a big girl, Im tough, and I can take care of myself. Stop beating yourself up about it. Im fine."

Jung Hwa shrugged and then looked at Kyomi with despair, "Did you pass Ai Min?", he looked scared and like a deer in headlights.Jung Hwa's heart was shattering before Kyomi's eyes

Kyomi shook her head

"No I havent seen her Jung." she walked over to him and rubbed his sholder before kissing his head

"Im fine and im sure she's fine too. She loves you Jung Hwa."

Kyomi smiled

"Of corse." She waved before going to Tai's room

"Hey Mr. Iceicle. How you doin?"

Kyomi sighed

"Hey Tai. Come on. Dont give me that Mr. I dont like any one act. Just talk to me." She sat down in a chair.

"How you doin?"

He shrugged in response,"Fine",he stated.There was a claw mark from his wrist to his forearm,most likely when he,Jung Hwa,and Soul had been fighting.Tai closed his book,"Sorry",he stated without looking at her

Tai sighed and ran his fingers through his hair,"Do I really have to say the full reason",he muttered, bitterly before sighing,"For attacking you...the scientists are trickier than they appear"

Kyomi shook her head

"You guys and mannors." She mummbled before getting up "You better be up and about soon you hear me?" She said with a chuckle before leaving.

Tai nodded,"Give me a couple of hours".There was a light knock on the door and Tai looked at the door,"Enter".A shy and blushing Mika opened the door,"H...Hello",she looked up with a bright blush.Tai looked bored,"Mika?What brings you here?You visited me an hour ago".Mika just blushed and played with a strand of her hair

Kyomi walked into her room and was attacked by her sister

"Are you ok?!" Kyomi giggled

"I'm fine Ching-Lan chill out."

Ae Cha sighed as she sat on her bed,holding her stuffed panda closely to her heart while Hyorin,rubbed her back in comfort.The girls were in the room as well,relaxing and talking among themselves

Kenji came in the room with a smile and a tray full of tea cups.

"Does anyone want some Green Tea?"

Each girl smiled and nodded in thanks before taking a cup of tea.Hyorin gestured Kenji to take her spot in comforting Ae Cha before joining the rest of the girls on the floor

Kenji sat down next to Ae Cha and smiled

"Hey Cha-Chan, how you doing?"

Kenji sat down next to Ae Cha and smiled

"Hey Cha-Chan, how you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back