Experimental Misfortune

Kyomi shook her head

"Its not their fault. Its those damn sadistic scientists fault." She sighed and stood up wincing. Ching-Lan held out her arm for Kyomi to hold onto. Kyomi smiled at Ching-Lan and the two sisters walked away.

Kenji ran up

"I just heard what had happened. Is everyone ok?" He saw Ae Cha freaking out. He gently took her away from Hyorin and hugged her tightly.

"K...Kyomi...injured...Soul,Jung Hwa,and Tai...enhancers...d...demonic...",Ae Cha choked out,her body still shaking.Lilly frowned,"The scientists gave Soul,Jung Hwa,and Tai testing enhancers and the enhancers were much to powerful which ended up putting them in full demonic murder mode...they nearly killed everyone in this room that tried to stop them from going mad...they even turned on one another".Hime and Lu Chu were hugging Ai Min who was tearing up

Kenji shook his head and kissed Ae Cha's head

"Shhhh....its ok Cha-Chan everything is ok now.....ive got you dont worry....shhhh." He mouthed to Hyorin "Where's her panda?"

Kenji nodded he smiled at Ae Cha.

"Hey Cha-Chan. Why dont we go hang out in your room huh?" He said, holding out the panda to her.

Ae Cha took the panda and hugged it to her chest tightly before walking to her room,trying to get the demonic image out of her mind

Ae Cha unlocked her bedroom and walked in,seating herself on her bed.

People were in front of Soul,Jung Hwa,and Tai's room,filled with worry and concern.Some were bad mouthing the three.

"Ugh...you would have think that they wouldn't fall so easily,like seriously"

"Yeah!They even injured Kyomi"

"What a pair of assholes"

Kyomi walked up behind them with a smirk

"Im sorry, but if your not here because your concerned for those three, I would suggest you leave. Now." She said with a cold tone.

"Why even defend them?",one asked with a frown,"They nearly killed you!"

"They aren't worth protecting!",a ball of fire,burned the boy's side and he let out a shriek of pain

"Take it back you bastard!",Victor shouted as he stood over the boy and hand a hand full of fire,in front of the boy's face

Kyomi rolled her eyes

"Victor put it away. These idiots arent worth it. Now get away from here you asshats!" She yelled at them.

Soul didn't look at her,"I'm fine...",he said as he reached for his guitar and strummed it,"How is Tai and Jung Hwa?".

Soul nodded and weakly smiled,but remained looking at his guitar,"Are you okay?",he questioned,"Lilly came by earlier and scolded me for almost killing you"

Kyomi chuckled and nodded

"Im fine. Its not like I havent gotten hurt before."

Soul nodded before leaning against the pillow that supported him,"What...exactly happened?",he questioned.

Lau and Lou were tossing snowballs back and forth at one another,they were thinking and thinking very hard,most likely about pulling pranks on the scientists,which TingZhe would gladly help to

Kyomi sighed

"Well I was with Mrs. Kim when they injected you with that stuff but I heard screaming so I went to go see what was going on. They said you guys had been locked in a room to fight. So I ran in to break it up....of corse I was super mad so the stupid scientists couldnt touch me or they would get burned to death....They injected you with this stuff to make you guys fight each other. When i kicked down the door Tai pinned me and Jung Hwa scratched the hell out of my side. Then you came over and gave me this little paper cut on my cheek." She giggled. "Thats when I think Mrs. Kim came and broke everything up. God your eyes were creepy looking though. You had like....no eye balls it was like your entire eye, even the white part was bitch black. It looked bad ass, but creepy." Kyomi was lieing about the paper cut. There was a pretty decent cut on her face. It wouldnt leave a scar but it definatly would scab up and take a little bit to go away. Of corse this is Kyomi we are talking about and almost everything to her is a paper cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back