• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Experienced & Well Traveled Writer Wanted

COTimberWolf1942

The Deputy
Welcome traveler! I see you've seen my notice, but before I can accept any old mercenary, I need you to know the deals of the contract I have for you...

1: I'm looking for a proficient writer with basic grammar skills, good English, and stellar punctuation. I'm not very strict and I won't be snippy about mistakes cause I promise you that I'll make some as well, but it needs to be readable and coherent, I love it when things flow together to form a fantastical story. Along with this, I won't accept one word replies are half-assed, use all the fancy words you can find in your thesaurus and fill up that post!

2: I am looking for a mature person, I'm not setting an age limit but I expect whoever wants to ride along with me to be to handle violence and romance and adult like subjects with a respectful attitude.

3: Understand that I'm a roving adult with a job and a family, I'm not looking for crazy rapid fire responses but I want consistency and discussions between us. (Read this far? Awesome, tell me your favorite video game character!)

Once we talk a bit and see what interests of ours mesh, we can start our journey! I have many characters for many situations, please don't hesitate to ask! Send me a PM!

Until We Meet Again, Have A Drink On Me Traveler!

-The Wolf

Hello love,
I’m a huge lover of Crash Bandacoot (pretty sure I spelt his name wrong) but I haven’t played a video game in a very long time lol.
I’m a huge lover of darker, modern themes if maybe you’d like write let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back