Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So this announcement in part will be for everyone but the Exalted stuff will only really matter/a select few will only know what I'm talking about.

Once upon a time, one of the founding that merged with RpNation to become the Modern day RpN, was called RPZone and the most popular game was Exalted (which is a system of rules and dice to roleplay like say Dungeons and Dragons), thats why you'll see little traces of the words Exalted across the site, like say the fact that the site's awesome dice roller has an "Exalted" feature that changes the regular dice roller into one of successes and custom features.

I'm proud to finally say that after so long, a game that many of us loved, a company that basically collaped into self in a blackhole and took years after the promised date, has finally sent out the Exalted 3 PDF back. As usual, with all content you must by, unless expressly permitted in writing by writing, you may NOT share the Exalted 3 PDF or any PDF for any roleplaying game you must buy on our servers this includes (threads/posts/private messages)

But in light of all these new games coming out (Exalted 3, Dungeons and Dragons, the new refresh line of World of Darkness <3 and much much more), I will be working on trying to update the dice roller to work with all of these new systems in a complete rebuild. I will also be working on some sort of Wiki like system for all sorts of the mentioned games above and information about roleplaying and stuff in general, so we can build a great repository of information for non dice and dice games a like for the entire internet to enjoy and gain from.

JayTee said:
I'm currently looking through my pdf now, looks pretty awesome~
I'm putting together an interest check as I read it :D !

Aktherion said:
I myself have never heard of exhalted, please tell me more about it :D
Hmm.....

I'll work on explaining it as best as I can :D !

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Not sure, going to automatically say yes :D !

[/QUOTE]
There's 7 on the pages I'm reading right now ;)

So, where do I get my totally legit and legal PDF copy of Exalted 3e? I have been waiting for this for so long, but I don't want to waste my time on a BS half-done release.

Sherwood said:
So, where do I get my totally legit and legal PDF copy of Exalted 3e? I have been waiting for this for so long, but I don't want to waste my time on a BS half-done release.
Soon on DriveThru, we are basically beta testing the PDF -_- ......Already found several Typos.

Sherwood said:
If you're a backer of the Kickstarter, there should be an email in your inbox. If you're not, you'll have to wait a bit longer. Not sure how much exactly, but I'm guessing a month or two.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Soon on DriveThru, we are basically beta testing the PDF -_- ......Already found several Typos.

[/QUOTE]
I can live with typos. I just want my gamebook!

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Oh....Senpai always coming to my rescue. (<3)

[/QUOTE]
Just remember to invite me to the first 3E game you run. :P

Omg. The fact that the bloody combat is wheel gone, my broken heart has been mended. (<X3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I keep having mood whiplash, while reading this. There are a lot of things that make me go "wtf, this is stupid!" But just as many that make me go "OMG this is awesome!"

I am interested, but at the same time have no idea how to play.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back